Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Furry Fighting Area HO- HA!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LET US KUNG FU FIGHT!!!
  HO- HA!!!
  HAVE AT YOU!!
  lets get it on.
  meh... ok
  if you insist....
  NOO DONT HURT THIS WIMPY WIMP *cowers*
  Mew : 3
View Results

RanDaYena
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:14 pm
the furry fighting area is now open. : D
this is a FRIENDLY arena to test furs strength against one another.
keep things fair and clean, unless you've discusded about playing a little unfair. there will be no killing or crippleing beyond recovery.
take this time to relive some stress by showing your skills against each other, make friends though intense battle
fights can be one on one or team vs team.
Rules:
1. No god-moding.
2. NO KILLING!!!
3. Keep things fair, take a few hits every now and then.
4. Any powers /weapons/ skills go, just dont be a indestructible god fur.....thats just not fun D:<
5. Keep the violence good and strong.
6. Be respectful
7. Take your losses and dont whine about them
8. Take your wins....and dont rub it in xP

Setting Info:
Time: Nowa days, you can have guns or magic it doesnt matter how you bring it
Place: A grand state of the art Colosseum arena with millions of fans, secret trap doors, weapons hidden in the sand. special box seats for guests of honor, a training room behind walls so you can train when not fighting. hidden rooms for other fun and servants to do the warriors and special guests whatever he/she desires

((PM THIS STUFF TO ME AND I WILL POST IT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE))
Character Skeleton:
User Name:
Character Name:
Characters Age:
Anthro Race: (what animal ye be? :3)
Fighting Style/ special skills/magic: (how do you fight?)
Appearance sad (what do you look like?))
Attitude: ((how you act))
Bio: ((tell us a little about yourself))

special fights can be and are encouraged. meaning if your friend talks smack about you and you wanna show him whos boss tell me and I will set up a special fighting one on one match. maybe even with prizes for the contestants.

PLEASE HAVE FUN AND LETS GET FIGHING!!! HO HAAA  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:15 pm
reserved for regular characters

Character Skeleton:
User Name: randayena
Character Name: Ran Li
Characters Age: 22
Anthro Race: Brown Hyena
Fighting Style/ special skills/magic: master of several martial arts,master of the bo staff, nunchuck, dabbles around in some sword play. has increased healing abilities, can also pass that power onto other people. in touch with nature around him.
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/starenforcer/Untitled.jpg
Attitude:likes to act tough, and strong. but very kind and merciful. can come off as cocky sometimes
Bio: a wondering fighter looking for a challenge decides to build his own arena to find the best fighters, to test his strength against. he loves to fight but also enjoys watching people fighting and learning from them. fights for fun, and to better himself so when people need him, he is there to succeed. very kind and fun to be around, but takes his fighting serious.

User Name: Dark_Pyro91
Character Name: Shadow
Characters Age: 18
Anthro Race: Black Wolf
Fighting Style/ special skills/magic: Master in using an blade, is also skilled in the use of a boe staff and is a master of the martial arts. He can also use the shadows to do everything from making weapons to forming solid walls. He can also jump into the shadows and reappear anywhere he wishes.
Appearance: Red eyes, short midnight blue hair. He wears a tight black shirt with the words "Shadow Heart" printed in red ink on the back. He also wears a pair of dark blue pants. Body build is average
Attitude: Calm. He likes to watch the world pass by, along with watching all the chaos that comes with it.
Bio: wonders the world training his fighting styles and trying to become the best

User Name: XxDarkmoonxXx
Character Name: Seraph Harogai
Characters Age: 21-23?
Anthro Race:red fox of course ;3
Fighting Style/ special skills/magic: melee (Sword) a gun, a little magic to help him (the ability to see Aura, helps him see some of the enimys future attack) of course he cant dodge EVERYThiNG he sees
Appearance:
Attitude: it really depends on the situation, can be anything from happy go lucky jokester, to a evil killer >icon_biggrin.gif
Bio: Seraph of course started life alright but soon found there was no thrill in his life, so he found armor and a sword along with a gun and joined the games..he cant wait to start

Character Skeleton:
User Name: Byakko megami
Character Name: Aurellia (aury for short)
Characters Age: 17
Anthro Race: white tigress
Fighting Style/ special skills/magic: she is quick fight with fists,claws,teeth and tail. she can also use force feilds.
Appearance: very toned and muscular, skinny, bright blue eyes, black paws and a scar over her left eye.
Attitude: she is all fun, she fights for fun and to get stronger.
Bio: grew up an orphaned cub. taught herself everything she knew. she tried to jion a tiger clan but they banished her becasue of her white fur. so she wanders from place to place doing what ever she pleases.

User Name: Codydudetm
Character Name: Cody Redclaw
Characters Age:14
Anthro Race: Dragon! ^w^
Fighting Style/ special skills/magic: Due to a buildup of video games, I've developed my own fighting style, based on what I've seen. For skills... I'm a dragon. :3
And little magic to help me recover lost weapons. (Such as if a blow knocks it out of my hand, I can gain it back instantly)
Appearance: A 5'8" dragon, green scales, spiral horns, sharp claws, and a long tail.
Attitude: Outside of the ring, I'm nice, slightly shy around girls, and just a good person to hang around. In the ring... I can get pretty furocious :3
Bio: Cody was raised in a community of Dragons, a very small community in the mountains. His father was a magician who, when he was held captive, fell in love with his dragon mother. Several years later, Cody was born. When he was 13, he decided to leave his community in search of adventure  

RanDaYena
Crew

RanDaYena
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 am
*A hyena dusts his hands off and places them on his hips, as he looks around at the amazing structure. He lifts his arms in triumph and begins to laugh that to on lookers looks like hes crazy.

"HAHAHAHA I HAVE BUILT MY DREAM!! now mighty challengers will come and CHALLENGE me in this glorious arena."

*he grins to himself and begins to walk up the stairs to the seats of honor, where he finds his name carved in stone. he sits there and crosses one leg over the other and looks over his arena once more.*

"now....we wait..."* he grins hard showing off his sharp fangs in anticipation for the first challenger.*  

RanDaYena
Crew

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:27 pm
Aury Looked at the hyena.

she smiled and flexed her claws and smiled dashingly.

"hey there, would you care for a battle?" she said cutely

she pulled off her over shirt and long pants.

revealing nothing but muscle and toned features

she smiled with her teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 pm
((Gotta send him a pro Aury))
Seraph walked up to the man who built this battle statuim "I would like to take part in a battle please" Seraph was dressed in only battle armor and had his weopons on a belt "Please?" he was very well mannered considering many of his race feared him in battle  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 pm
(( i did))

the tigeresses tail flicked back and forth.

upon seeing the Fox walk up to him she looked at him.

"ill fight you" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:23 pm
"After I get registered hun" He chuckled looking down to her  

LunaFoxxx

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Aury smiled devilishly and threw a force feild ball at him.

"register later, fight now"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 pm
snaps out of his crazy long a** daze and noteces the two fight ready furs standing before him. he jumps up high and straightens his fur and smiles at the two. scratching the back of his neck and laughing nervously

" hahaha.....WELCOME MY ABLE FIGHTING FRIENDS."
he puts his paw out to both

"good afternoon you two and welcome to my Arena" his tail flicks happily

"pleased to meet you two my name is Ran I am pleased to meet you both."  

RanDaYena
Crew

Byakko Megami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 am
Aury stood up straight after throwing her forcefeild at Seraph.

"erm..nice to meet you" she said smiling

her tail flicked with angst  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am
Shadow sat at the edge of the arena, looking at the other fighters. "I wonder if there's anyone worth fighting here?"  

Dark-Pyro91

RanDaYena
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am
sees all the fighters just standing around.....

"well.......thats enough with the introductions......whos up for a little warm up?"

in one giant leap he lands in the middle of the arena hands on his hips waiting for the others  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:44 am
Cody walks onto the arena. "Alright, I'll try it out. " He gets into a sort of fighting position.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers