Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Tifa's final limit break Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 am
I need help here. What is the sequence you need to play on Tifa's piano in order to get her final limit break? i've tried gamewinners.com and it was no help at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:49 pm
To learn the "Final Heaven" Limit Break, you must press X, Square, Triangle, L1 & Triangle, L1 & Square, X, Square, Triangle, L1 & X, Circle, X, Square, and then X.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:00 pm
i tried that, it didnt work  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:09 pm
Really? Dang. Umm...Did you try simultaneously press the L1 button with the other buttons in the combination? Or did you go one at a time?  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:58 am
the combination did work. i just needed to have Tifa in my party. i've got it now. she got a really long letter and then acted all tough. i lol 'd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 am
Ah, so that's what was wrong. Well, congratulations, dude! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 am
thanx. pretty much everyone has their own final limit break now. I just need to get Cloud's and Cait Sith's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:26 am
Ah, brilliant! xd Then, you're almost ready to save the world from imminent destruction!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:59 pm
yes, but i wanna defeat Emerald and Ruby Weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:37 pm
Cool! Those two are superbosses! xd I'd watch out for Emerald Weapon, though, because he has a powerful attack called "Aire Tam Storm" ("Aire Tam" being "Materia" spelled backwards) which deals damage to each character equal to the amount of Materia equipped on them multiplied by 1111. So if a character were to possess nine or more Materia, it would mean instant death.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:23 am
yeah, i read about that. it sux, since pretty much all my characters have 10+ materia  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:45 pm
Dang. Then, you're in one hell of a battle. When I thought about it, I always thought that the fight against Emerald Weapon would be the most epic battle of all superboss battles, including the fight against Omega Weapon from Final Fantasy VIII. xd But if you think that's epic, then have you heard of the 17-hour long battle against the Pandemonium Warden from Final Fantasy XI Online?! Now that's epic! This b@stard had at least 10 forms that it constantly switches back and forth into.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 pm
OMFG!!!!! 17 hours?!?! I would be so tired from doing that pretty much the whole day! it'd be like i wake up at 6:30 AM and play until i go to sleep at 10:30 PM!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:09 am
LOL! Yeah, it was all over the gaming news since the beginning of 2009. But Square-Enix changed the whole fight after discovering that the party that fought him had to retire from the fight due to members becoming physically ill through a prolonged period of gameplay, and showed signs of fainting and vomiting. Due to that, Square-Enix decided to patch the fight where the Pandemonium Warden will have a spawn time of two hours and if no one kills it within that time, it'll despawn and vanish for a while.

However, there was recent news a while back that claimed that a Linkshell party within the Remora server by the name of "Apathy" had defeated the Pandemonium Warden twice!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 am
woah! that guy must be a legendary player!!!!!  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff