Point Lookout or Mothership Zeta? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 am
Mothership Zeta come out in a few days, but i still haven't gotten Point Lookout, So should i buy Point Lookout now or wait and buy Mothership Zeta?
I probably will only have enough microsoft points for only one for a while...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:47 am
Personally, its hard to say at this point, but I'd say Point Lookout. Its has a lot of stuff to run around and do, since its a big open area. I don't know, Mothership Zeta looks kina weird to me, and once you're done with it, I'm sure that's it.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:14 pm
No, You can actually go back on the ship like on the Pitt and stuff. I think i'll just get Point Lookout, then buy more microsoft points later when i can...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:33 pm
Between the two I'm more interested in Mother Ship Zeta, but I haven't played any of the DLC yet (I play on the PS3).  

Swymco

Amateur Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Overstocked 200

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:34 pm
Mournful Maniac
No, You can actually go back on the ship like on the Pitt and stuff. I think i'll just get Point Lookout, then buy more microsoft points later when i can...

Really? Where did you hear that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 pm
Haratio TaFotter
Mournful Maniac

Interviews.
They said you'll also be able to repair your alien weapons on the ship.

If you love energy weapons, then you should go for Zeta  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:24 pm
xTashi
Haratio TaFotter
Mournful Maniac

Interviews.

Yeah, i have 100 Energy Weapons skill, but I heard you can get the Pint-Sized Slasher mask on Point Lookout, which is all i really found interesting...

Im gonna wait, then when it comes out, i'll check the wiki and decide which would be better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:01 am
Mournful Maniac
xTashi
Haratio TaFotter
Mournful Maniac

Interviews.

Yeah, i have 100 Energy Weapons skill, but I heard you can get the Pint-Sized Slasher mask on Point Lookout, which is all i really found interesting...

Im gonna wait, then when it comes out, i'll check the wiki and decide which would be better.

Now there was a really pleasant surprise! I was really happy when I found one of those masks, because that was an item I really wanted.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:58 am
Nevermind everybody, i just found out i will have enough money for both so im gonna buy Point Lookout now and when i'm done with that i'll get Mothership Zeta  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:42 pm
I don't think I will get either,I just recently baught the first three DLCs.The first three are awesome I enjoyed them throughly,but Point Lookout seems to be kind of lame to me.Mothership Zeta also sounds like it would be awesome just for collecting more alien power cells rather than anything else.  

johnny blackk
Captain

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:44 am
Point Lookout is overall good only if you are bored with pretty much everything else. but i really like the part where you pick up the punga seeds and start hallucinating. When i first saw the blood red saw cutting through the ground my tv was up so loud that it was almost like someone was trying to cut through the wall in my room sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:29 pm
if you rob a gamestop you can get MZ right now. They are already in stock, just streetmarked (marked to be sold at a certain date)  

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:56 am
If i was going to rob a Gamestop, ******** MZ, I'd grab Halo 3: ODST.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:40 pm
I'd get Steel Battalion.  

Erekayu

6,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Blades Of Null

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:53 pm
i'd get tekken six and batman arkham asylum  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]