Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Two Second Phases Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Triple Time

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:00 am
Why does Atoli have Innis in GU+ When Ovan had Pked Shino for her Innis phase?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 am
If I recall correctly, it's because once Shino was PKed, Innis fled her PC body and found its new host, Atoli. Why Macha and Gorre [lolspoiler]and eventually Magus[/lolspoilergone] did not do that, I don't know.

'Course, I haven't read through G.U.+ in a while now, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, guys.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 am
I checked the .Hack wiki and it said basically the same thing Twelvie said. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 am
oh so that is why shino got pked i never really read the .hack// that G.U came from xD oh and isn't Ovan Tri-Edge? (spoiler alert :3) or was that some one else...  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:35 am
fk12
If I recall correctly, it's because once Shino was PKed, Innis fled her PC body and found its new host, Atoli. Why Macha and Gorre [lolspoiler]and eventually Magus[/lolspoilergone] did not do that, I don't know.

'Course, I haven't read through G.U.+ in a while now, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, guys.

i did not know that i wonder crawl into someone's and control them 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:45 am
Plothole, I assume. XD

Quite frankly, a stupid one if you ask me. In the games - the avatar supposedly prevents you from staying in the coma for long (like when AIDA-infected Sakaki pk-ed Pi and Atoli in volume 2...). WOULDN'T THAT MEAN SHINO SHOULDN'T BE IN A COMA?!?!?!?!

Rawr. Plotholes.  

Ayekasong

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 am
I just think that they needed an excuse to pk Shino, so they made her have Innis, and then to make it as it was supposed to be, they just made it so that Innis went to Atoli instead of staying with Shino and preventing her from going into a coma.
I mean, really, .hack//G.U.+ is really not very accurate while portraying G.U. In the games Shino was PKed because Ovan wanted Haseo to become stronger and all of that so that Aina could be saved. She didn't have Innis in the games. It was just something they put in G.U.+  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 am
8|; I always thought that Ovan PKed Shino on accident... I thought it was just like...

User Image  

fk12

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:04 am
lloolloolo@Twelvie

I actually never knew that. Then again I never watched Roots or anything. D: But that's interesting. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:21 pm
Oh god, fk12, I lawled like hell.

But yea, I also gathered that Shino's PK was an accident. Isn't there some place where Ovan actually says that?  

Ayekasong

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 pm
He might in //Roots? I don't know, it's been forever since I watched the ending of it, and I don't really have the DVDs because //Roots is kind of ugly-looking. 8|

My role of plurky comedy relief has once again been filled. And remember, Net Slum, it'll be okay, because if this guild becomes a horror movie, I'll be second or third to get killed off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:08 am
I always thought Shino was PK'd on purpose. D:

Anyways, I lol'd at that, Twelvie. I like Ovan's faces. 8D

If this guild became a horror movie, I'd be the first one to die. I KNOW YOU'D ALL BE PLOTTING WAYS TO END MY LIFE. U:<

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:30 am
XxGrieverxX
I always thought Shino was PK'd on purpose. D:

Anyways, I lol'd at that, Twelvie. I like Ovan's faces. 8D

If this guild became a horror movie, I'd be the first one to die. I KNOW YOU'D ALL BE PLOTTING WAYS TO END MY LIFE. U:<

nah kamnen would be the killer and he would kill me or misaki first  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 pm
I thought that the reason Innis could flee from Shino, was because she hadn't awakened yet, like the reason Haseo got DD'd by Kite and got level'd down, but then got dd'd constantly afterward without consequence.

zawardo

Green Hero

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:14 am
Za Wardo
I thought that the reason Innis could flee from Shino, was because she hadn't awakened yet, like the reason Haseo got DD'd by Kite and got level'd down, but then got dd'd constantly afterward without consequence.

:0 That makes sense!
But yeah, as first post said (I think) I thought that Ovan killed Shino on purpose.  
Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff