Demon in my view (accepting/open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 pm
For years demons of all kinds have plagued our world. The town of Retna was once ruled by the most evil demon in the world, Riley. He killed everyone who crossed his path, even his own kind. Surprisingly, a human child stood up against Riley. The child was accompanied by two vampires, a werewolf a mysterious traveler. Sadly, they were only able to weaken him. But to make sure that he never returned, they sealed him deep within the earth’s crust. They hoped to never see him again as they bought peace to the world…but for how long…

Rules
1) No killing unless it’s a monster and not another player. You will be banned for that. You can only fight, if you wish to kill another player, pm them and get their permission first, then pm me and tell me that you are doing so.
2) As the story progresses, one human will get to be the hero with vampire/demon comrads, this person is who ever asks me first.
3) Please make a note that you can create monsters to attack you, or that i can make monsters to attack you, though never kill you.
4) PM all profiles
5) Have fun and good luck!

(Note: I am only excepting three other vampire profiles, and I'll only take three werewolf profiles, three human profiles and three other profiles. The other is anything you want except the listed above)

GaiaName:
RPC Name:
Description:
Picture (needed):
Powers: (if any)
Extra: (anything you want like powers or something)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 pm
~Accepted Profiles~

GaiaName: Hellz Kirara
RPC Name: Nova Okamiko
Race: Demon/Lycan mix
Description: Kind and random, tends to keep to herself though she LOVES company.
Picture:
User Image
Powers: Has complete control over fire, including being able to make it appear out of thin air.
Extra: She loves animals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GaiaName: Issac Avvyien
RPC Name: Isaac
Race: Vampire
Description: Quiet and self kept, very content but not so social. Is not so easily pleased by others and has a very large list of enemies.
Picture: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg86/deceased_19/Aviera.jpg
Powers: Can channel the shadows into demons and other things such as weapons and armor or tools. Can harm people without touching them (burning there mind or making it explode... cant be used often cause it harms him as well ... normally last resort)
Extra: Has a pet Falcon that is barely seen and enjoys being outside at night

GaiaName: Sukie-dog101
RPC Name: Risika BloodFang
Race: Werewolf
Description: Quiet and kind of a loner, once you know her shes hyper and happy, she is random and silly sometimes short/quick tempered but she will defend her friends even at the cost of her life
Picture: Hooman
Wulf
Powers: compleat controll over ice, can turn even the least amound of water into ice
Extra: N/A

GaiaName: Adorable Black Kat
RPC Name: Kathrine Rhoads
Race: Human
Description: Strong willed in her mind but she is greatly afraid of pain.
Picture (needed):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GaiaName: Tachi Zotura
RPC Name: Dante Zotura
Race: Half-demon
Description: Dante is arrogant and headstrong. He hunts demons to rid them from the earth. Well at least the bad ones.
Picture (needed): User Image
Powers: Controls Flame
Extra: Keeps a Blade called Ebony. Can split in two, Ebony and Ivory. Also has a shotgun called Jackel. Shoots flaming bullets.

GaiaName: Requiem_Dragon
RPC Name: Isshuin Hatume
Race: Demon/human
Description: Loud, likes a fight, cruel
Picture:User Image
Powers: incredible strength, arm is imbued with demonic powers allowing the usage of dark aura as a powerful force
Extra: Can summon the demon Kazan from his arm to battle along side him and can branch attacks from Kazan when he attacks with his demonic arm

GaiaName: Tachi Zotura
RPC Name: Tasha Zotura
Race: Demon
Description: Is the most vile, insane, and cute little demon you will ever meet. She is the youngest of the four Zoturas and most likely the deadliest. Now she has made her way to a little town, looking for one of her brothers because hell kicked her out.
Picture:
User Image
Powers: Can creat anything from any non-living object. Organic things can't be changed by her. Thank god.
Extra: Loves chocolate with a passion. You want a favor, give her chocolate

Name: Macoa
Race: Demon
Skills: Go invisible, fly, strong physicall attacks
Personality: Calm, Serious, Protective

Info: Macoa, a demon, travels the land in search of tales of demons and beasts to fill his book, as he travels through the town in hope to know the tale of Riley fully, he starts to see peculiar activitys between species, he is interested.

GaiaName:iShadow_avenger94
RPC Name:Ashido Susanoo
Age biggrin osent Care
Race:Human/Dragon
Description:Really Stubborn, Hates Everyone And Everything, Obessed with power and becoming stonger.
Picture (needed): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=161m1dk&s=5
Powers:Can transform and partally Transform into dragon controls darkness and lightning
Extra: Carrys a sword.

GaiaName: Phantom-kyuubi naruto92
RPC Name: Sendo Bloodlust
Race: Human/Demon
Description: Loves to get into random fights, Never takes anything seriously, Always drifting off to his own world, likes to show off, always has a fun time with everything he does, doesnt take insults, has a darkside to him that hates everything and everyone and if could escape from inside sendo would kill everyone
Picture (needed): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Powers: Controles wind and lightning
Extra: (Sendo carries two claws attatched to his wrists at all times, has a pet falcon that is stays on his shoulder and does what ever sendo tells him too, falcon and burst into flames)  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Adorable Black Kat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:51 pm
((I'm so excited for this RP to start!! whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:11 pm
((Well than i wont keep you waiting, this rp is open! *cuts a red ribbon and starts the rp* ))

Nova walked the city of Retna, bored out of her wits as she travelled the streets, this was the place where it all happened so many years ago. She was simply visiting as she looked around, this way and that. As she looked through the streets it seemed as if all she could see was chaos, she would have thought that there would have been peace after having Riley being put away as he did, but it seemed that there was the exact opposite, without Riley to hold many people in fear, there was many more crimes and very unorganized police force. She shook her head as she walked past an alley, not taking it into any consideration.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 pm
Dante sat in his shop, putting up his feet on his shiny desk. A box of pizza was open and half eaten, with one piece in his hand and a book in the other. He lazely looked out the window and saw a woman walk in view of his shop. Dante was tempted to go and talk with her he was that bored, but he didn't. If she were a customer he would but not just yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:32 pm
Kathrine Rhoads stretched in bed, the sun scalding imprints into her eyes. Her legs were sore from running and fighting. It was about two in the afternoon when she decided that she should get up and check the job board at work. "The rent isn't going to pay itself..." She said as she got into the shower.  

Adorable Black Kat

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 pm
Nova looked over as she noticed the small bounty shop, she shook her head, hoping that the owner wouldn't have noticed her burning red eyes, she knew that her eyes were always a give away that she was part demon and she felt no need to get involved with anything that had to do with bounty hunters.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm
Now were starting this?  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:20 pm
((yes we are finally starting this rp lolz, i got somebody to join, and then tachi joined, so there was enough to get it started, though it seems like an old rp, i'm hoping it will stay alive like the others))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:49 pm
Sure enough, Dante noticed the eyes. He sighed and took a huge bite of his pizza, putting the book and the rest of the pizza down. He looked over to his weapons, but shook his head. He was on vacation for the moment. That and the shop was closed anyway. He walked out the doors and casually over to the woman, joining her in her walk. "Houdy there o demon lady. The names Dante. Pleased to meet ya. Dont worry, I wont hurt you. Im closed for the day." He pointed to his shops closed sign. "Still, probably not a good time to be out here. These people are going crazy for some reason." He smiled and winked. Demons had been showing up more too. Buissness had been good for the past few days. "You could always hang with me if you need to. We half-breeds need to stick togather!" Dante laughed. He knew she couldn't be a full fledged demon because she hadn't destroyed anything yet.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Adorable Black Kat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:30 pm
((Just posting and then logging off. Been working on homework >_>
Hey Kirara, can i just totally steal kinda how the book started? razz ))

Kathrine put on an old ragged pair of jeans with holes in the knees and the bottom fringed in tatters. She grunted as she put on a baby blue, knit shirt from the pain in her triceps. The only reason she was wearing this top in the first place was because she needed to do laundry. She walked outside and immediately had to cover her eyes from the sun. "Too bright." she mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:42 pm
( changing the profile later done with it to boring and plain. Anyway you'll get teh new one later hellz. Will play off the new one for now.)  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:49 pm
((go ahead if you want xD))

Nova looked over at the guy, letting out a sigh as he told her that he wouldn't be hunting her. She chuckled "yeah i suppose so, and it would be nice to hang with somebody who knows this town.. how long have you lived here..?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side as they walked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 pm
Dante smerked. "I have lived here a damn long time. I started this shop in the time of that demon guy and have made a profitble job out of it for years. Well, that was before he was sealed. For a while it was pretty much boreing. But now im back! Sadly so are the demons." Dante shrugged, not feeling the least bit sad.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:22 pm
A wolf yawned and streatched in the ally way she had fallen asleep in, her warm pelt told her it was a warm day and she shuttered as she turned back twords her human side and yawned again "hmmm what to do what to do" she flashed a half simle running through possibilities in her mind as she wandered the streats in bordome  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff