Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:08 am
Normally I'd not make a special thread for this as I seldom even talk about myself here anymore in the first place, but the news is just too huge to see burried in the Sallies thread ten minutes after I post it.

My 30th Birthday was on July 14th. sweatdrop

I only got two Birthday well-wishes this year, and two Birthday cards (from my Lawyer and my Pharmacy) but Sabastian got me a gift of unimaginable life-changing wonder...

He bought me a House! eek heart heart heart heart

Yes, he bought me a House in West Virginia. Originally from there (more of less since I've been everywhere) it's one of the few places I was ever really happy and somewhere I'd wanted to return to for years... but the time was never right or I had no means of which to do so... so you can imagine this was quite a surprise when he handed me the deed to the place. xd

It's a two story home with a full basement, attic, and a stand alone garage... three bedrooms, one and a half bath, and tons of room... it's a little outside of town and a very short walk over to the Monongahela River, but just beyond the other side of the river is town and everything we'd need or want. We can't wait to move in and will be leaving this s**t-hole they call Tennessee behind forever come the end of the month... yep, we pull out of here for the last time early AM on August 1st. biggrin

So now that the Uber Fricken Huge and Amazing news is out of the way...

Here's the cake Sabby got me, since he gets me a custom cake each year. smile

User Image

Pretty no? smile

Also, we recently got another upgrade to our internet speed...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...which makes me very happy, and happier still because Comcast is promising me even better speeds up in West Virginia where we are heading. heart
...then again, with free access to run wild and free in the mountain wilderness once more... I really don't see me having anywhere near as much use for the computer or MMOs as I do now... as the internet has really only become such a large part of my life because of the lack of ready access to nature.

It's a huge change, to say the very least... but it's one for the better and one I eagerly await as Sabby and I pack up last minute items and make the final preperations for the trip. Wish us luck. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:09 am
Happy belated birthday! Good luck with moving and the new house!  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:46 am
*cough* I tried to wish you a happy birthday on the 14th on your profile, but you have don't allow comments. XP

A big congrats on the house. I know things were pretty bad for a number of years, especially with your health adding to everything, so I'm happy to see things are really looking up for you. I have a feeling this move will be a great blast and adventure for the two of you, so I wish both you and Sabastian all the luck in the world. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 am
Way cool! Congratulations, J! ♥  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:02 pm
Well, congratulations and happy belated! I have to say, that is probably the most awesome birthday present ever.....right up there with a puppy!! (which I also want). Good luck with the move and be sure to send us pictures of the happy new abode!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:55 pm
Happy Belated, Sabastian?  

F a w k s i

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:58 pm
Damn, having your own place like that has to rock hard core.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:01 pm
Wow, that's awesome! Congrats, and happy belated birthday!  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:14 pm
getting your own adobe for a birthday gift is the most hardcore gift you can get... unless you get a european supercar for your birthday.

You better thank him plenty. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm
Sorry for the late reply, but I've been extremely busy with class projects.

Anyway, I'll just keep this short and say congratulations! I hope you enjoy your time in a whole other state, the house, and spending quality time thanking your man. wink razz  

Garek Maxwell

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Thanks all for the comments and wellwishes. 3nodding

Moved in now, and the cleaning and decorating has begun. Having fun, will port more later. biggrin

F a w k s i
Happy Belated, Sabastian?

Sabastian is my fiance/mate of nearly four years now. Sabastian Le Purr Uncia. My sexy snow kat. smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:57 pm
O.O  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 am
YES! There's someone here a year older than *I* am!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:32 pm
Um.. I'm almost 28... sweatdrop  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sabastian_Uncia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:07 pm