Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Name: Asadi
Stage: Adult
Species: Goddess (whatever template you want?)
Parents: ? x ?
Offspring:
Domain: Lions
Have you had your quest approved? Yes! <3
Description: Colored exactly like a lioness. Anything else is up to you. I just want her to look pretty natural. Just think natural, African, etc. I would love for her to have spread-open/up wings--white feathery ones, but not too big. Smallish to mid-sized. [An idea of form.] Falcon/hawk-type wings, basically. [Something like theeese.] It's pretty open as far as how the wings look exactly.

Artistic creativity is very much welcomed. I just don't want her to look super-bubbly or over-the-top. XD Think strong, powerful, natural lioness. So no smiling, please! I also decided I don't want her to have any hair (I'm not sure if it'd look really bad, so let me know!). Other than that, whatever inspires you--a piece of ear missing, some scars, claws, accessories...whatever you want. Just natural, African, goddess of Lions. She is the epitome of a lioness. XD
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
[One] - [Two] - [Three] - [Four] - [Five] - [Six] - [Seven] - [Eight] - [Nine] - [Ten] - [Eleven] - [Twelve] - [Thirteen] - [Fourteen] - [Fifteen] - Annnd [this guy's gallery is hardcore.]

Obviously if you have other pictures of lionesses you wanna use for refs, you can. XD

Are you an SoA god newbie? No.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 pm
Name: Taza
Owner: [Eskimo]
Species: Lion (new lines)
Pride/pack: Rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Based on the mask in the ref pic.

The mask itself should be colored on her face, looking as much like the mask in the ref pic as possible.
Her base color is white. Her eye color is the same color as the jewel on her forehead. She has glittery golden lips, colored partially like the mask.

Any other colors for any other designs can be taken from colors in the mask, and even the designs in the mask itself. Gold sparklies, glitter, swirls; really anything...Her overall design is pretty open, so whatever inspires you. The only thing set in stone is her face, basically.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [One] - [Two] - [Three] - [Four] - [Five] - [Six] - [Seven]

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:13 pm
Name: ?
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Description: Dark black base. White mane and tail tuft. Bright red eyes. White skeleton markings.

X-RAY LION GO.

Reference Images: [Lol?] (srsly, cannot find good refs. XD I don't want it to be SUUUUPER-ACCURATE OMG LION SKELETON markings, so please don't worry about that. It can be kind of SoA-looking, I guess I'm trying to say. lol. Hopefully this isn't too difficult a concept. -fails-)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:50 pm

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am
Name: Chana
Species: Cheetah
Parents: Sellion x ? <-- Find a female...
Description: A black cheetah with apple green cheetah markings and yellow eyes.
Reference Images: [Colors...] - [One] - [Two] - [Three] - [Four] - [Five]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm
Name: Usiku'chechea?
Description: Colored like Nightwalker from Princess Mononoke. Artistic license is very welcome.
Reference Images: [One] - [Two] - [Three]

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:51 am
Name: Jini
Species: Leopard (old template with the tail on the other side, if that's allowed?)
Description: Colored like an African leopard.
Reference Images: [One (ma fave)] - [Two] - [Three] - [Four] - [Five] - [Six] - [Seven]

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff