Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Summit=money greedy ppl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:21 pm
At my local library, we can't put twilight into the library dvd selection under the money policy of summit. Guess what that stinking policy is? We have to pay summit $50 to have the twilight movie, and we can only have it in there, for a month. So that means, $50 each month.

What's your thought on summit? Seems to me like they've become disney...money hungry people. Why is everyone so greedy these days?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm
well, We have Twilight in my local library but i don't know if they pay summit a fee...maybe i should ask...  

Aqua Anjel

La Beaute

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 pm
Greedy! >.<
But I guess that's how business goes nowadays. v_v  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:35 pm
Business is greed.

It's just how it works. I'm sure that Summit is not the only company that makes libraries pay for movies. Lots of things in life work that way, there's really nothing we can do about it but roll with the punches. If you really wanted the movie you could just buy it or borrow it from a friend. Complaining on this website is not going to change anything. Let's just take a deep breath, star child, every thing's groovy. Corporate America is dealing with the devil. They're all the same, man. We should just invest our money in bongo drums, instead, and have a down to earth jam session.

(Bahaha, I was exercising my inner hippie at the end . . . I don't really like playing the bongo drums . . .)

.Bucket.of.Joy.

pixiemystic

Hilarious Genius

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:51 pm
hey! you guys like my banner? i got to personalize it, my friend x_Clairvoyant_x she will make you a banner how you want. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:26 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Business is greed.

It's just how it works. I'm sure that Summit is not the only company that makes libraries pay for movies. Lots of things in life work that way, there's really nothing we can do about it but roll with the punches. If you really wanted the movie you could just buy it or borrow it from a friend. Complaining on this website is not going to change anything. Let's just take a deep breath, star child, every thing's groovy. Corporate America is dealing with the devil. They're all the same, man. We should just invest our money in bongo drums, instead, and have a down to earth jam session.

(Bahaha, I was exercising my inner hippie at the end . . . I don't really like playing the bongo drums . . .)

You are very right. But I don't think there's anything with voicing her opinion, nor do I think she's trying to change anything. Personally, I don't consider it "complaining". *goes to jam on bongos* ^_^  

Aqua Anjel

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:48 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Business is greed.

neutral

Well, it changed something. Now all of you know. What you take from it, is not of my concern. If you do happen have some sort of complaint of my thoughts on this, then lets not spread the flames here, and take it to pm's.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 pm
Kittycharm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Business is greed.

neutral

Well, it changed something. Now all of you know. What you take from it, is not of my concern. If you do happen have some sort of complaint of my thoughts on this, then lets not spread the flames here, and take it to pm's.

I didn't mean to be accusatory . . . Nor was it my intention to 'flame' you, I'm sorry that you took my words as a personal attack on yours. They were not directed that way.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff