Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
Dear Anonymous Benefactor...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy receiving useless, worthless things in your inbox?
  Not at all, ew.
  Of course! It's free stuff!!
  Gold!
View Results

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:38 am
Dear Anonymous Benefactor,
Why do you continue to send me these items? Do you realize how long it takes me to sell an Octopus (On my head) for 1 gold in the marketplace? You've sent me, like, 50 of them!!! Quit taking up my inventory space!! & what's with all the other random Aquarium prize items that only sell for 1 gold?? If I wanted these, I could start an Aquarium & do it myself! PLEASE, just trash the items, sell them yourself, or give them to some one else, because this is getting annoying!

Thank you,
-Faith Black

Discuss: Have random people sent you useless items for no reason at all? How do you feel about this?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 am
Oi, next time you get free stuff, send it my way. Even if it is worthless, one day, Aquariums will break, & for a little while, those prizes will be rarities.

One can wish...  

Cailetslover

Flamemylove

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:09 am
I receive random gifts all the time. I usually regift them to random newbs in the forums, always anonymously, of course. 7/10 times, they equip the item shortly after I send it. It's nice to do something for others. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 am
i dont mind getting free stuff i jus give it to my gf  

jpslayer

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas