Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:19 am
This month flew by didn't it? It just seems like the summer is going fast for me too. How about you guys?
Also, the guilds been a bit slow don't you think? ^_^
I'm almost done setting up a few basics in the contest room by the way so we can give it a test try maybe sometime soon I hope.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:17 am
For sure. This month blazed right on by. I sure hope college won't be like that. I wanna stick around and enjoy it.

I really wanna get my art contest underway. There's some talented folks here that I wanna see take a shot at it.

Flyentologist

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:46 am
Art contest, you say?

The month really did fly by. I've been waiting for....................
I haven't really been waiting for anything, there hasn't beena date I'm anticipating.

Ohwait, I'm going to Seattle. Nevermind. I just realized I also made a similar thread to you a minute ago, Moonlight.
Mine is about my grandmother though.

I only got four and a half hours of sleep last night. .___.
And I'm a rambler when I'm tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:21 am
@Goldman
Art contest? OH! o_o Y-you mean like the one in the contest room?
*goes over quickly*

Let me know if you'd like that re-opened. I was just closing everything but if anyone want anything to remain open after contest room is back up I'll re-open any locked threads! I just locked them last night by the way.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:22 am
The summer always seems to go by quickly once June has past.....

And sorry iGoldman-college tends to fly by when you're having fun. Unless you happen to have a boring class...then it slows a bit. haha ^_^ Enjoy it while it lasts!

I might be going with my parents to the Ohio Caverns....although they haven't said when they would be going, and it usually ends up being just talk and nothing more..... Just like when my father says we should get a cable or a dish-he's said that for the past 5 years..... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 pm
Yeah, especially since summer school took up half of the summer vacation. I hope next year goes fast. I heard every year in high school seems faster and faster, and I hope that's true. I keep saying I'm going to do things but end up doing something completely different and wasting my summer.  

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:08 pm
0Moon_Maiden0

And sorry iGoldman-college tends to fly by when you're having fun. Unless you happen to have a boring class...then it slows a bit. haha ^_^ Enjoy it while it lasts!

I might be going with my parents to the Ohio Caverns....although they haven't said when they would be going, and it usually ends up being just talk and nothing more..... Just like when my father says we should get a cable or a dish-he's said that for the past 5 years..... rolleyes

lol I have a story for you about my first visit to an underground cavern this year!!

So we went to another state on vacation (me/mom/dad/lil'sis). And when we were down there, there was this part where you get into a row boat. And the tour guide would stand at the end and row the tour group carefully down the underground river bed. So I was looking a him (he's behind us) while he was saying "keep inside....don't touch the walls while the boat is moving b/c the rock sides are so pretty sharp that as we're rowing you can dig your skin off.
And while he was giving us the directions the boat starts to move and I hear him say "Watch out!" And mom yells "Stephanie!!" and mom or my sister pulls me at the same time. There was a piece of the cavern wall there sticking out and it came close to my head when the boat moved to the side. I nearly slammed my head into the rock wall. crying
We all laughed b/c it was right after he gave directions. ^_^" I'm not sure I explained it right but it was a funny event though I nearly got hurt.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:42 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Moon_Maiden0

lol I have a story for you about my first visit to an underground cavern this year!!

So we went to another state on vacation (me/mom/dad/lil'sis). And when we were down there, there was this part where you get into a row boat. And the tour guide would stand at the end and row the tour group carefully down the underground river bed. So I was looking a him (he's behind us) while he was saying "keep inside....don't touch the walls while the boat is moving b/c the rock sides are so pretty sharp that as we're rowing you can dig your skin off.
And while he was giving us the directions the boat starts to move and I hear him say "Watch out!" And mom yells "Stephanie!!" and mom or my sister pulls me at the same time. There was a piece of the cavern wall there sticking out and it came close to my head when the boat moved to the side. I nearly slammed my head into the rock wall. crying
We all laughed b/c it was right after he gave directions. ^_^" I'm not sure I explained it right but it was a funny event though I nearly got hurt.

Way to go, Moonlight. haha-but at least you didn't get hurt. That's the most important thing.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 am
DT should be back before too long now...I think. Has it been two weeks? I believe so, and for the past couple of days I've been wondering if we should pretend to have no idea who she is when she comes back. wink But that would be mean-huh? And probably not work well.....its more of a stupid joke that works better in person and on top of that she'll probably read this before then.....spoiling the fun. Oh well.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:44 am
0Moon_Maiden0
DT should be back before too long now...I think. Has it been two weeks? I believe so, and for the past couple of days I've been wondering if we should pretend to have no idea who she is when she comes back. wink But that would be mean-huh? And probably not work well.....its more of a stupid joke that works better in person and on top of that she'll probably read this before then.....spoiling the fun. Oh well.....

lol Yeah. Luckily I came out of it unscatched.
As for the prank on DT. Sounds funny but your right about it working more in real life. crying
Think of another plan? ^_^
lol
OH~!!! I got it! We can...change teh guild up a bit?! Like since it's just our regulars and no one new it won't confuse anyone. But what if I put..let's say a mule as guild captain for a while...and rename the guild...then we use mules to make topics to full the main page up so when she first looks in she'll be like "What happened to PMH?!"
But then again that would all be a lot of work wouldn't it? ^^"  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:51 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
0Moon_Maiden0

lol Yeah. Luckily I came out of it unscatched.
As for the prank on DT. Sounds funny but your right about it working more in real life. crying
Think of another plan? ^_^
lol
OH~!!! I got it! We can...change teh guild up a bit?! Like since it's just our regulars and no one new it won't confuse anyone. But what if I put..let's say a mule as guild captain for a while...and rename the guild...then we use mules to make topics to full the main page up so when she first looks in she'll be like "What happened to PMH?!"
But then again that would all be a lot of work wouldn't it? ^^"

Yeah....perhaps had I mentioned a prank earlier then there would have been more time. >.<

You could change your avi (and username?)....then we inform her that you left. Or a few of us could do that.....

*continues to ponder*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:06 am
yeah that's right.. time and things went by so fast..

@ Goldman - contest? wow.. id like some gold.. xp  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:03 am
@Moon
lol How long do we have until DT comes back?

@Arch angel
Its the end of the month already!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:42 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
@Moon
lol How long do we have until DT comes back?

@Arch angel
Its the end of the month already!!

I'm guessing sometime today or tomorrow she'll be back....depends if she needs time to recover from the trip.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:43 pm
>_< Aww too late.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items