Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY
Pet RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh YEah And click the egg at the bottom
  YAY CLICKS POLL
View Results

Zieke-JCC
Vice Captain

Cluttered Cub

13,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:25 am
Create a pet with a backstory then RP With others
Follow the same format
Species Powers
Species(made up or real):
Home: anywhere you want
Name:dex(dexter)
Special Powers: Highly intelligent and extremely fast.
Dragon powers: Flying, breathing fire
Species(made up or real): Kazilik Dragon
Home forest

He grew up in a Forest not too far from my home. One day I saw what looked like a bird flying over me on my walk and there he was. I greeted it, but I didn't expect it to respond. The dragon replied "Hello human, is there any chance you could help me out?" I stuttered "Y-y-yo-you TALK!!" "Yeah I talk, I breath fire too, but you didn't even notice that." he said. "Human, will you aid me in my youth, since this forest is filled with dragon hunters I need a place to hide out while I age." I had answered "Well sure I'd be glad to, but I don't know where we'd keep you." Then he asked "Don't you have any rooms in your home that you don't use?" "Well, we don't use the basement that much anymore, by the way, what's your name?" I asked. He replied firmly "My name is Dexter Dex for short. I named myself after this forest since I hatched here in Dexterria.

This is another egg I found in a cave not too far from the forest grew up in.
I haven't named it yet I will when it hatches though. Please help me grow my egg up.
I hope that someday it'll be a great dragon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 am
Special Powers: Not found out yet
Species Powers: Unknown
Species(made up or real): Erosion
Home: I spotted this tube in the middle of the ocean. I go on ships a lot. I saw this random thing floating on the surface of the water, so I grabbed my fishing rod and reeled it in to see what it was. when I had gotten it onto the boat it started to glow, then I took it for myself in order to take care of it, since the ocean wasn't really doing that for it. That was yesterday. Now today I'm trying to hel him by letting people clicking on him. His name is spike.
Here he is
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth  

00littlebabyv00

an rp subfourum (NEEDS MEMBERS-JOIN TODAY

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff