Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Play it! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does Jesus love you?
  Of course he does silly.
  Nobody loves me :(
  I'm just doin' this for the gold.
View Results

WoahCheerios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:16 am
---

WoahCheerios is questing...
Radio Jack 229,999g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aquarium Watermeat 224,000g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aquarium Lila the Mermaid 105,900g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank You Letter For Oct 2004 424,999g User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so I'm just here eating my mac & cheese and was thinking of ways to keep myself occupied on here, sooooo lets do this!...

Alrighty, it's really rather simple and called finish the story (although it could be never ending aha). Kay, all you have to do is add on to what I say with your own version of what would happen next.

EX.

Story starts: I walk into the kitchen to fetch myself some mac & cheese...
1nd reply: as soon as I open the cabnet Indiana Jones jumps out and kidnaps my cat...
2nd reply: I didn't care too much for it anyway so I heated up the mac and cheese and began eating...

You can edit anything in the story (give the "I" a name, make things explode that normally wouldn't, flying elephants, etc etc. Just make it interesting and funny.)

Get it get it get it??
KAY. So do it.

I'll start off the story kinda simple.

It was a beautiful day so I sat outside and lounged for a tan.

BEGIN.

...Please help WoahCheerios with her quest!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 am
While I was laying down for said tan, my mother came outside jiggydancing to YMCA with her book club of fat vultures behind her.  

Orthopedic Underwear

Quotable Hunter

cannibal tears
Crew

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:22 pm
User Image

that's when a blood thristy terradactyl flew out from no where and tipped over my lawn chair.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 pm
I immediately called 911 but they said they treated every dinosaur except terradactyls. So I let him die, because there were fresh brownies in my oven.  

Orthopedic Underwear

Quotable Hunter

Nikolaosnagaina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:37 pm
I then awoke, startled I had dreamt about pterodactyls and brownies. I turned on the light...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:41 pm
...........Then Vampire pandas climbed threw the windows ands stole all teh cookiez  

ElFreshPrince

cannibal tears
Crew

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:16 pm
User Image

I then was a victim of suicidal thoughts,
until it occurred to me i could just make a some new ones.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:23 am
I skipped back to my fridge cheerfully only to realize I was out of cookie dough. FML.  

Bebarabi

cannibal tears
Crew

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:30 am
User Image

just when i thought it couldnt get worse, an earthquake hit our town. the fridge then fell on me, i was stuck under there for hours until a half eaten sandwich helped me out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:24 pm
Then i got hungry and decided to eat it but then it got mad and threatened to eat itself, i said tht waznt physically possible...............  

ElFreshPrince

cannibal tears
Crew

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:01 pm
*NOMNOMNOMNOM* to all my surprise, it is possible to eat yourself.
...shocking, I then decided to go outside to buy some lemonade from my wealthy neighbors kids. Once I bought the $0.50 lemonade, I threw the juice to their faces and flew off with the money they had made while they were itching their soaring eye balls.

Currently listening to; Paper Gangstuh - Lady Gaga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:57 pm
As i ran i tripped and a hobo took my money,he went and gave it to charity.as i got up they took it and drove off.i then proceded to kick some hobo a**  

ElFreshPrince

cannibal tears
Crew

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:08 pm
the hobo took of his long coat, i soon discovered that he was on hell of a built hobo.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:07 pm
His boobs were nice.

I feel in love.  

Bebarabi

ElFreshPrince

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:25 am
but alas our love could never be....the children would have died from starvation.....so i continued walking  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff