Submit

Zizzy's grandmother is in town!
  I love my grandmother!
  My grandmother is dead....
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:44 am
I hate the keyboards at my mom's office.
They're so loud.
If typewriters weren't out of use it'd probably sound like I was using one.

But the guild seems to be going kind of slow lately.
How is everyone?
Anything interesting going on?

I'm going to see my grandma in a couple hours. Hell if I know exactly how long though, apparently every clock I look at is wrong. Computer says it's 11:40am, iPod says it's 3:40 but doesn't specify am or pm.
It's actually 8:40am, good thing my phone is correct, and one of the few times since school got out that I've been awake before noon.

EDIT:
Zizzy is finally a girl again!
I've been too lazy to be bothered with changing my gender back to normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 am
Yeah...it has been sort of slow of late.

Other than being bored out of my mind-I've been pretty well. Saturday I'm going to try my hand at selling crafts in my town's local farmer's market. Ever so.....exciting...... stare But if I make a profit I guess I can't complain, right?

lol-actually if was your tail, Zizzykitty, that I noticed had returned before I noticed the gender of your avi. sweatdrop  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 am
lol Typewriters!!!! I remember when I was younger my older cousin had one and I would have so much fun typing on it.
I agree that it has been slow as of late. ^_^" Hopefully things will pick up after the month is over (since everyone is maybe busy)? I haven't seen some people in a while. As soon as I get the contest room up and running and you all test it...then I'll send out more invites. In the meanwhile we need new topics.

On sat....I have a family reunion. I'm not sure if it's something to look forward to since it's at someone's house that I feel semi-comfortable at. Not completely. She's nice...but still...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol Typewriters!!!! I remember when I was younger my older cousin had one and I would have so much fun typing on it.
I agree that it has been slow as of late. ^_^" Hopefully things will pick up after the month is over (since everyone is maybe busy)? I haven't seen some people in a while. As soon as I get the contest room up and running and you all test it...then I'll send out more invites. In the meanwhile we need new topics.

On sat....I have a family reunion. I'm not sure if it's something to look forward to since it's at someone's house that I feel semi-comfortable at. Not completely. She's nice...but still...

As long as you don't have a registered ***** at yours-relax.

Oh yeah....I think I forgot to mention this about my family reunion.

An older cousin of mine...who is sort of crazy and very manipulative...no one really likes her anymore-even her own children...brought her newest boyfriend who later we discovered is a *****. We thought it was weird that he wanted pictures of us and volunteered himself to get face-painted by my little cousins. Thankfully my mother recognized his name and we investigated as soon we got home. He was finally caught and is now in jail.

EDIT: So, Gaia doesn't allow the use of that one word to describe child sex offenders.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:44 am
I found that hilarious for some reason, Moon. xD
I haven't had the tail for probably a month by now.

That's really creepy though. I'm glad he's caught and in jail.

Good luck selling your crafts too, Moon!
Take some pictures. :>

Maybe people are on vacation.
I know I'll be gone next week but I'll pop in periodically during that week.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am
Oh have fun on vacation zizzy!
A *****?! o_o That is scary!!
Glad you caught him and brought him to jail.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 pm
Thanks, I will!
I'm going up to Seattle to visit family so I'll have fun. :>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:10 pm
Seattle?! Oh I never went there before. What's it like down there. Hot or cooler? Do you go sight seeing too? ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces