Reply Marijuana Discussion
Embarrassing *stoner* moments. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Orbis terrarum est non altus satis

( User Image )

Yep, so just post embarrassing moments you had when you were stoned, on pot. Not drunk, sober or any other drug.

The world is not high enough" James B.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:10 pm
ummmmm
I coughedinto the ice bong
because I couldn't tell how much smoke
I was gettingD:
weed flew on peopleD:  

l u c i d x d r e a m s

Just Neva

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:18 pm
The other day my parents were fixing a broken cigarette and I thought they had rolled a joint because I only got a glimpse of the cigarette.
So I scurry on across the kitchen all excited and stuff and then my mom and dad start saying stuff and making funny of me.

I felt quite sheepish.

"You baa-a-ad boy"

-Genie from Aladdin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 pm
Just Neva
The other day my parents were fixing a broken cigarette and I thought they had rolled a joint because I only got a glimpse of the cigarette.
So I scurry on across the kitchen all excited and stuff and then my mom and dad start saying stuff and making funny of me.

I felt quite sheepish.

"You baa-a-ad boy"

-Genie from Aladdin

rofl rofl rofl rofl lolololololololol making funny of you  

Obiwan katokey

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:20 pm
one time i was walking through a housing development with some friends and i was holding a pipe with a bowl of white rhino in it. once we found a suitable spot to smoke i went to hand the pipe to my friend and i discovered that even though i had my thumb over the bowl the entire time i had somehow managed to lose the pot. crying he was like "*****!!! you lost the last bowl of white rhino!!! now we aint got nothing to smoke!!!" i was soo pissed at myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm
uhmm well i have this metal piece and obviously when youre sober you know the bowl head is going to get reallllly hot after smoking for a bit. but we were stoned out of our minds, and i grabbed it by the head, i didnt notice til like 10 seconds of holding it lol!  

red rabbiit

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 pm
I made a ghetto vaporizer out of a lightbulb,
and after taking a hit,
I placed it down on my calf,
and was to stoned to realize
I was burning a hole in my leg
until after I smelled somethin funny
which was about after 50 seconds-a minuet
I had a slightly irregular circle
burned into my calf
and it was a little bloody
and disgusting
I have a gnarly scar.
but that was like, over 5 months ago  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 am
drunkenhomer
Just Neva

I felt quite sheepish.

"You baa-a-ad boy"

-Genie from Aladdin

oh gosh, I am a silly goose  

Just Neva

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:47 pm
l u c i d x d r e a m s
ummmmm
I was gettingD:
weed flew on peopleD:

At least it was only weed flying on people. A few years ago my husband bought a new bong, brought it over to a friends house and one of our lightweight friends who barely ever smokes decided he wanted to smoke that night, he takes his first hit off the bong, gets more smoke than his lungs can handle, coughs into the bong and sends the bowl and the weed flying along with showering everyone near him with bong water. The pot was never found and the bowl shattered into hundreds of pieces, but luckily it was only the 3rd hit ever taken out of the bong so the bong water wasn't hella nasty.

My embarrassing moments are mainly just me getting confused and saying something stupid. The most recent one I can recall was a week or so ago. It was really late and I was really high and my friend started talking about the newest Fast & Furious movie and how he'd heard mixed reviews. I've seen the newest one and I liked it a lot but for some reason I completely forgot about it and thought he was talking about the Fast & Furious Tokoyo Drift movie, which I didn't really care for that much. So I was sitting there telling him why I didn't care for it, I went on for about 5 minutes and the whole time he's trying to understand and trying to get me to explain better but I won't go into too much detail, affraid I'll ruin the movie for him, and but he's confused as hell and its obvious he has no clue what I'm talking about as I go on and on about what I disliked about it and then in the middle of my rant a commercial comes on TV for the newest one and I realize we had been talking about 2 completely different movies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:24 pm
Just Neva
drunkenhomer
Just Neva

I felt quite sheepish.

"You baa-a-ad boy"

-Genie from Aladdin

oh gosh, I am a silly goose

yes. you are. and im high...really high  

Obiwan katokey

winter rat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:42 pm
Snow White Jinx
l u c i d x d r e a m s
ummmmm
I was gettingD:
weed flew on peopleD:

At least it was only weed flying on people. A few years ago my husband bought a new bong, brought it over to a friends house and one of our lightweight friends who barely ever smokes decided he wanted to smoke that night, he takes his first hit off the bong, gets more smoke than his lungs can handle, coughs into the bong and sends the bowl and the weed flying along with showering everyone near him with bong water. The pot was never found and the bowl shattered into hundreds of pieces, but luckily it was only the 3rd hit ever taken out of the bong so the bong water wasn't hella nasty.
"Orbis terrarum est non altus satis

( User Image )

Oh, wooow. D: I would had been rather pissed, since it's new and all. But can't really blame him, you know? Lightweights are usually not use to bongs and they way they hit, usually lightweights are use to smoking a bowl or a joint.

The world is not high enough" James B.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:58 pm
uhm I ate a bowl of what I thought was chili...
Then I found out it was spagetti sauce. xd
I even put crackers in it...

I've also said a lot of stupid s**t.
I usually mess up words and mix them around.
like one time I said "fry flee!" ( instead of fly free )

And the most embarassing was like my 2nd time getting high.
I couldn't tie my shoes...
I looked up and titled my head down and said "please tie them for me" to my friend. he laughed so hard. xd

K to the Tizzle

2,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Just Neva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 pm
Miria Katie
uhm I ate a bowl of what I thought was chili...
Then I found out it was spagetti sauce. xd
I even put crackers in it...

I've also said a lot of stupid s**t.
I usually mess up words and mix them around.
like one time I said "fry flee!" ( instead of fly free )

And the most embarassing was like my 2nd time getting high.
I couldn't tie my shoes...
I looked up and titled my head down and said "please tie them for me" to my friend. he laughed so hard. xd

that's so freakin' cute...I can almost imagine it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:22 pm
A while ago I put the lighter in my mouth and tried to lite it with my pipe. xp

Propaganda Americana

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm
yesterday i was out of hookah coals so i decided to try using a lighter instead and i repeatedly put the lighter in my mouth and tried to light the bowl with the hose.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff