Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Questing Items for Avi. Help? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JaundicedRider

Dapper Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image
Please Help. All I need is:
Fallen Wish

Donations or the items themselves would be appreciated.

Thank you. :]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 pm
You can get any cash items in the marketplace for gold but they will cost alot. and i don't think diffeent eyes are possible.  

neon blue penguin

JaundicedRider

Dapper Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:53 pm
Thanks, But I still need the gold, and it would take me months if not years to get all the gold I need to do this, so donations would be really really great, I've only got around 1,500 gold currently. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:24 pm
you want a donation? If you prove to me why you deserve these things, I'll donate to you. Simple terms, right?  

The_Last_Avenger

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:15 pm
I suggest playing booty grab i got about 1,500 in just 3 plays and I am sure you can get more in the right threads. Or perhaps take up roleplaying or something else that requires you to post alot. You get around 50 gold for a post, thats 1,000 gold every 20 posts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:24 pm
1) what the hell is this Booty Grab? I haven't seen it anywhere. 2) I don't like RPing 3) Every time I post, the amount of gold I get gets lower, until I'm only getting under 10 gold a post. &4) I know your just trying to help, and I thank you.  

JaundicedRider

Dapper Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

JaundicedRider

Dapper Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 pm
Scratch That Booty Grab Comment, I figured out what it is. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 am
hehehe...like I said. I'll donate if you prove to me you deserve it. I'll donate all the gold I currently have if you can. (not a WHOLE lot, but it's something...)  

The_Last_Avenger

A dash of Formaldehyde

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:08 am
Ah yes You can get different eyes. I'm not exactly sure how you can get them now. I've done it in the past but now with all these changes to the site I'm not sure how to get to that page. But basically you would have to delete your base and make a new one. The thing is that when you delete your base you also delete the hair you have so if you bought hair you would lose it. But if you do find out how to get different eyes and if you make a new base make sure to unequip everything you have on before, so it won't get deleted aswell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 pm
The_Last_Avenger
...I'll donate if you prove to me you deserve it...

If your gonna be an a** about it I don't want your gold, I'm just looking for help. I don't need to prove anything to you.

And, Thank you, Formaldehyde. :]  

JaundicedRider

Dapper Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm
MurakiXTsuzuki
The_Last_Avenger
...I'll donate if you prove to me you deserve it...

If your gonna be an a** about it I don't want your gold, I'm just looking for help. I don't need to prove anything to you.

And, Thank you, Formaldehyde. :]

Please mind your language. I'm not being rude about it all all. I'm proving a point. To revieve, you must first earn in life. The good stuff never comes free. If you can come up with a good arguement for why you deserve a donation over others, then I'll gladly donate to you. You're not the only one who has gone through this. many people only donate to those who truly deserve it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:47 pm
i'll donate you some gold, just ask! although how much i give depends on when you ask, sometimes i'm loaded and sometimes i'm flat broke lol! but i never turn away someone in trouble, if you need help just pm me okay?  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

JaundicedRider

Dapper Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:34 pm
All I said was a**..could have said worse but i wont... and i don't think i deserve it more than others i think anyone that asks deserves a bit of gold. and the way you said i need to prove to you that i deserve it the first time was a bit rudely stated. it sounded arrogant.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:52 pm
well my apologies for sounding rude and pompous. I was merely trying to make a point, and you did defend yourself with a decent arguement...While it's a nice thought that everyone that asks deserves some gold, does that mean someone as experienced as me, or even LanceCalvis, should be donated to as well?  

The_Last_Avenger

JaundicedRider

Dapper Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 pm
Yes, I do believe that if you or any other experienced Gaian's need or want something but don't have the funds you deserve something as well. I have a very open mind. And believe it or not I've been on this site for years but my old account got blocked for some reason in my absence. Oh and might I say, I love how adult you sound for only being 16. You remind me of me.  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff