Reply Techniques
Level 10 computers?? Is that for real?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnus_the_dragon_heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:39 am
I think that is a fake, please some one tell me how is that posible.... Ibe been playing since smash 1 4 the n64 and ssb melee since it came out, Ibe seen tournaments and all that but Ibe never seen computers level 10  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:48 am
...who told you there are lvl. 10 cpus?

tis a lie...FYI

not that training against them could help you anyways.  

felix45

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:09 pm
Its bullshit indeed just like that you can give experience points to your chars. as I have heard but ofcourse never seen proof off...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:34 pm
I dont think so stare thats just imposibil! cpu inlvl10 up can be in SSBrevulotion but now neutral .  

Imadud

vivi is my master

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:34 am
if you play with lvl 9 cpus on 99 lives the cpus start to get a little smarter so that might be considered lvl 10. i dont think they will ill the rev, because lvl 9 is to easy  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:12 pm
vivi is my master
if you play with lvl 9 cpus on 99 lives the cpus start to get a little smarter so that might be considered lvl 10. i dont think they will ill the rev, because lvl 9 is to easy

Yeah I noticed that they act more advanced at the beginning then lose their edge as the game progresses. And Lv. 9 computers are good for training if anything.  

Kingcore Koopa

Imadud

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:56 pm
Kingcore Koopa
vivi is my master

Yeah I noticed that they act more advanced at the beginning then lose their edge as the game progresses. And Lv. 9 computers are good for training if anything.

There are just anoying like lvl1 cpu or you just lose smashrage and you get tired and the cpu starts hiting you more than often, it happens to me 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:11 pm
vivi is my master
No, I think its your mind plain tricks on 'ya.  

Ryukinzo

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:36 pm
people MADE the game for computers to only have their levels maximumly all the way up to 9. there is no level 10, it's probably your mind tricking you, and yeah. end of story.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:40 pm
Your mind is playing tricks on you there is no level 10 cpus. Maybe you were brain dead or something a that time  

Hyperactivemidget

~Ming Yun~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:56 pm
By any chance, does the game have an A.I. learning system?

Cause I used to be able to chaingrab a Marth with my Marth using the forward grab, but now all attempts to do so fail or the other Marth D.I.'s it. Weird o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:36 pm
LOL!!! How can you even believe there is a level 10 CPU?!? XD anyways, lvl.9's suck, too predictable, powershield everything, inhuman reflexes, grab, grab, grab. Lvl.1's are useful for practice because they DI, and lvl.8's are better than lvl.9's because they are less predictable.  

divine_chaos_demon

NekkyoMaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:27 am
That's not true, but it WOULD be a good idea for the next Smash Bros.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:49 pm
they didn't make the levels to any lv. 10. That's just the way they made the game....  

Tsubaski

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:15 pm
there are no lvl 10 cpu's, u are just playing mind tircks on yourselves  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items