Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
can anyone donate their unwanted items to me please??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you give some of your items to the person who messages you telling that can they have some of your items?
  yes
  no
View Results

III_DeadlyGirl123_III

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:57 am
hi how can i join a poem contest and can i have ur unwanted items please???

Thank you!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:48 am
why should I?

You're just some random person in this guild that has almost no purpose or value of even being here. You're just another stranger here and we don't even know that you might be secretly hiding gold or just trying to get items from us without giving something back, ever thanking us, or acting like you don't even know the person who donated to you in the first place.
You're just a begger who's not even worth 1g.

Earn it like everyone else. stare  

KillerMonkey876

Vicious XIII

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:56 am
KillerMonkey876
why should I?

You're just some random person in this guild that has almost no purpose or value of even being here. You're just another stranger here and we don't even know that you might be secretly hiding gold or just trying to get items from us without giving something back, ever thanking us, or acting like you don't even know the person who donated to you in the first place.

I have to say i side with you , i mean everyone has earned their way up ... even me ... and before you actually go around asking people for help , how bout you actually take the time to get to know people first , ever heard that good things come to thoses who wait .... STOP RUSHING and START LEARNING  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 am
Vicious XIII
KillerMonkey876
why should I?

I have to say i side with you , i mean everyone has earned their way up ... even me ... and before you actually go around asking people for help , how bout you actually take the time to get to know people first , ever heard that good things come to thoses who wait .... STOP RUSHING and START LEARNING

thats why i dont donate to strangers anymore... most of us work hard for our stuff  

KillerMonkey876

The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff