Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Foreigners Refuge_________-______Foreign Language Forums
Foreigners

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 am
All foreigners are very welcome here. Please post and keep cursing to a minimum. Please follow gaia TOS.
XSK out

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:59 pm
foreigners to what country though eek question  

Coco Kitty the Killer X

Dark Lord Erebus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:37 pm
I'm Australian but since i don't know any other langueges that makes me un special, damn.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:56 pm
@Dark Lord Erebus: An Irish chatroom would be hilarious, since it would probably just consist of us saying that we have the "cupla focail" and not much else, and apologising for not using fadas in the correct places.

In other words, you're not really that alone, haha. What measure is an un special, eh?  

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:47 am
XSK Ambrosia
All foreigners are very welcome here. Please post and keep cursing to a minimum. Please follow gaia TOS.
XSK out

Does that mean I could make a U.S. chat room? and could I just make up some dialect and claim to be from space!? And also, could you define "Foreigners" since that term seems rather vague..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 pm
Zero the Crimson
XSK Ambrosia
XSK out

Does that mean I could make a U.S. chat room? and could I just make up some dialect and claim to be from space!? And also, could you define "Foreigners" since that term seems rather vague..

You're from space?!  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:26 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Zero the Crimson
XSK Ambrosia
XSK out

You're from space?!

Technically, but most would have to disagree..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:11 pm
Zero the Crimson
XSK Ambrosia
Zero the Crimson
XSK Ambrosia
XSK out

You're from space?!

Technically, but most would have to disagree..

Disagree why? Because you're from the moon? Moon isn't space, it's rock 3nodding  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Disagree why? Because you're from the moon? Moon isn't space, it's rock 3nodding

They'd disagree because I'm on a rock that's in space, therefore I'm in space... So are you and everyone else on this planet! or any other planet for that matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 pm
Zero the Crimson
XSK Ambrosia

They'd disagree because I'm on a rock that's in space, therefore I'm in space... So are you and everyone else on this planet! or any other planet for that matter.

Getting philosophical here  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:39 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Zero the Crimson
XSK Ambrosia

So philosophy is just stating the obvious?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 pm
Zero the Crimson
XSK Ambrosia
Zero the Crimson
XSK Ambrosia

So philosophy is just stating the obvious?

Exactly, but in a pretty manner 3nodding  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:50 pm
XSK Ambrosia

Exactly, but in a pretty manner 3nodding

How do you say something in a "pretty" manner?  
Foreigners Refuge_________-______Foreign Language Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games