Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New music
  Triple Media Week!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Hello everyone! Moonlight's here to keep you up-to-date on the weekly music thread!
This weeks special is a "Triple Music Week!"
Each language/special has 3 mp3's up there so check it out! Enjoy the downloads!

Again, check it out here!!

About the songs:

Korean
Bye Bye Bye by Bijou
Pop song by Bijou also popular at the moment. It has a nice decent paced beat. Reminds me of how the older songs sounded back then.

In Yeon (Fate) by Lee Sun Hee
This is more 'traditional' song. LeeSunHee has a beautiful voice and so this song was perfect for her. She composed it for The King and the Clown a wonderful korean movie! Do see it if you like korean movies. Very popular when it came out in Korea.

Triangle by DBSK fea. Boa/Trax
It's an awesome song and I recommend it to Trax fans! DBSK was new and so the popular Rock band Trax and pop singer Boa joined and created pieces in this song with them to promote(?) them or give them a start. It has a beethoven rhythm with a slight change to a 'rock' sound. In the middle part Boa sings and then it slows down to a countdown as Trax prepares for their awesome part (which I thought sounded sweet). Too bad Trax only did a few seconds into it. Then it flows back into DBSK's main rhythm again.

Chinese
Wo Jiu Shi Zhe Yang by Jade Liu Li Yang
A pop/rock based song with a very nice rhythm. The new singer has a nice voice and was joined by Tank in this song. I recommend this one for sure.
Qi Li Xiang by Jay Chou
This is one of Jay's older songs. It has a 'traditional' and 'pop' theme to it. A slow but decent paced song and a wonderful rhythm. I highly recommend it to everyone. More 'pop' with only the traditional instrument here once in a while. Very very lovely song.
Jerk (Chou Nan Ren) by Huang Yida
A Chinese rock song made by Yida for "Devil Beside you" a c-drama. It's a really good song with a fast paced rhythm...

Japanese
Realize by Melody
From Dragon Zakura OST a j-drama. Melody sings a energetic OP song for the show which is quite catchy!

Heaven by Ayumi
A more traditional and soft song that picks up the pace towards the end with more emotion. The song was perfect for the movie "Shinobi".
Satsuki by Kagrra
First time I've heard Kagrra. His style fits this song well. It's a j-rock song but Kagrra sings with a tint of 'traditional' than the regular rock singers.

Indian
Jai Ho from Slumdog Millionaire
From the popular Slumdog MIllionaire this was composed by A. R. Rahman in a day. The song features a nice fast heavy drum beat along with an orchestra. I recommend this song!
Aa Tyar Hoja
Amazing song! A fast and catchy dance beat from popular movie Ashoka (also recommended). Once again this carries a traditional heavy drum beat with a catchy rhythm!
Rock with me from Maahi
A rock based song. It's catchy kinda decent...kinda slow(?) paced rock song. The guy has a older voice but the song is good. Worth listening to!

English
I dare you by Destra
A Caribbean song! Destra is a great singer and comes out in 07 with another nice soca dance song. With a fast rhythm, wonderful drum beat, Caribbean beat, a perfect vocal for the song...I recommend others to listen to this Soca song!!
Truely Deeply Madly
An older song that's pop with a slow rhythm. It has a cute lyric and I recommend it for a try at least!!
What I've Done by Linkin Park
A rock song by Linkin Park. Popular and was played for the Transformers 1 movie! Once again they come up with another amazing song. Defiantly not a disappointment.

Instrumental
Scar from Chrono Cross
A fast Violin Composition with a few other instruments added it. It worked perfectly with the op video and is even nice to just listen to.
If you Still Believe from Legend of Dragoon
Although this is not instrumental it's the main OP song from Legend Of Dragoon. The singer has a beautiful voice and the composition for this song is nice.
Rainbow Butterfly Forest from Dark Cloud 2
Plain instrumental but it has a serene and peaceful tune to it. The flute and clarinet (?) along with the Cello (?) sounds lovely as well. Too bad it's only 1:05 min.

(Enjoy triple media week! Downloading is available for all songs! If a password is requested it should be "moonlight")  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:10 pm
Linkin Park is awesome....I'll have to try out the others the next time I take my lap top to the library. 3nodding  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:11 am
Hope you like em! And yes, linkin park is awesome! ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items