Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 am
I didn't belive my eyes when i found a ufo crashed in a hill and a ALIEN BODY OUTSIDE THE COCKPIT!!!!!!!!!!! i found the site way up in the wasteland if you are close you will get a radio transmittions of aliens talking you also find a cool alien blaster  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:27 am
ya like one of the best guns in game  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:57 pm
Kind of Ironic that you posted this the same day that an Alien based DLC came out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 pm
I love that gun biggrin .I made an energy weapons character specifically for that gun when I found out about it.And it totally pwns.Saved my a** a few times,especially when I needed it most. blaugh  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:40 am
sounds cool. Can anyone give me the location of the ufo? Thnx  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 am
thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 am
Haha Like GPS xD  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Herr Kaiser

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:53 pm
clearly none of you have heard of mothership zeta.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 pm
The alien blster can take anything down...any critical hit = insta-kill scream
The other blaster you can find if you look around anytime a ufo blows up in the sky...  

NecroTech51

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

Racuvar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm
scurr
clearly none of you have heard of mothership zeta.

i have. im sure most of us have. hopefully.

personally i dont think it was as great as it could've/should've been. theres so much more that bethesda could've done with it. same with all the other expansions. but it was really cool how they used a pre-existing memorable landmark as the trigger point. kinda like how they made a reference to the anchorage memorial in the op. anchorage expansion (which is my fave)

as for the alien blaster and firelance. i have them, as well as a crapton (yes... crapton) of alien power cells... but i still haven't even touched them. for some reason im too attached to A3-21's plasma rifle. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Racuvar

as for the alien blaster and firelance. i have them, as well as a crapton (yes... crapton) of alien power cells... but i still haven't even touched them. for some reason im too attached to A3-21's plasma rifle. sweatdrop

Same here. The alien blaster is sitting in my "extremely rainy day" stash in my house, along with the MIRV. They're just too powerful to be really fun... I've actually found myself using the plasma rifle even less as the game gets harder. The challenge makes it fun to me.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm
i just found it recently it is freakin awsome and when i foud the signal i turned it on but i did'nt think i was getting a very good signal cause there was no sound coming from my radio so i kept moving in the directin i was going then i heard the aliens and it almost gave me a frekin hert attack  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:03 pm
This topic reminds me of how dissappointed I was by Mothership Zeta. It wasn't a bag DLC or anything, but I had hoped for more from the last of Fallout 3's DLCs.  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:11 pm
I ******** the death claws with it. I ran in. whiped them clean. took what I want. and got the ******** out of there. that gun kicks so much a** it makes chuck norris look shitty.  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff