Fable 2 

Tags: Fable 2 

Reply Fable 2
DLC where are you at?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you starting to get tire of waiting?
  Yes very much so!
  Nope not at all.
  Is having to much fun playing Fallout 3..
View Results

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 am
Really hear me out here if Fallout 3 can pop out 1 DLC every 2 or 3 months what is keeping Fable 2 from doing this..
I really hope that they have a really big DLC coming out soon cause my patience is starting to become very thin now.
Before any one start saying anything yes i know that they already have the next 3 fable games mapped out already.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 am
I can't wait for Fable 2 to come out with a new DLC, it seems like it was forever sence the last DLC came out.  

Freundschaft

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:46 pm
Dizzy Wallin
Really hear me out here if Fallout 3 can pop out 1 DLC every 2 or 3 months what is keeping Fable 2 from doing this..
I really hope that they have a really big DLC coming out soon cause my patience is starting to become very thin now.
Before any one start saying anything yes i know that they already have the next 3 fable games mapped out already.

It is probably because Fallout 3 has a higher popularity.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 pm
It doesn't matter if they have the next three fables mapped out, Fable 3 most likely won't hit for about 4 years anyway. They need to pump out more DLC like Knothole Isles...but at See the Future. Speaking of the SF content..."Hey lets see into the future."
"Okay!"
"By the way, by future I mean an interactive cut scene the lets you walk down a carpet and look at a baby."

I mean come on Lionhead...really?  

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:00 pm
Link is JD
Dizzy Wallin

It is probably because Fallout 3 has a higher popularity.

Fail btw.

Now that thats out of the way. My guess is Bethesda had there Fallout 3 DLC planned in advance. From what I gather Lionhead only had Knothole Island planned which came out around the same time as Operation Anchorage for Fallout 3. Bethesda continued with DLC while I guess Lionhead worked on there other supersekrit projects. I doubt they had planned for See the Future before Fable released unlike Bethesda had planned for there DLC's. I think this explains why there popping them out.

As for Future DLC's, I would hope to see one. If not, oh well. Fable II GOTY PC Edtion plz.

Fable belongs there if you ask me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:15 pm
I hated playing Fable 1 on pc...I prefer controller over mouse and keyboard any day  

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

A Light So Dim
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:22 am
Yeah. I want to see more DLC, but unfortunately if we don't see more DLC they will offer all the DLCs and new content in a Lost Chapter, which I would buy TBH.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:23 am
SnakesNBarrels
Yeah. I want to see more DLC, but unfortunately if we don't see more DLC they will offer all the DLCs and new content in a Lost Chapter, which I would buy TBH.
I doubt they will make a PC version with Exclusive content. Game of the Year edition with All DLC's would suffice.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces