I'm kind of upset...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:18 pm
I'm kind of upset that they're not putting that blue tint in the New Moon movie. Okay, okay, I know half the time Bella is going to be with the wolves and such. I must admit that is was really cool looking.

It really captured the raining all the time thing. Plus, I am thinking, if they would have kept it, it would really show Bella being depressed. The only time I ever do see the blue tint thing is when I see a scary movie. It was unique.

Maybe it's corny. What if they were to put an orange/brownish tint to New Moon. Not full blown like the blue tint. Just give it the feel of forest, wolves, and outdoors.

I don't know. Tell me what you think.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 pm
XD

I'd miss it too. I mean, I guess it's unique. But things always change you know? That's the way the world works. Although sometimes they don't change in our favor.  

WineChan

THATS SO ALICE CULLEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:35 pm
nuuu teh blue tint sux iz sooooo dak i dun leik it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm
bella and edwad
?  

WineChan

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 pm
the blue tint was...not a favorite. it was just kinda moody..kinda like twilight. New moon's "tint" is a lot more vibrant and i think it's way better.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 am
Kittycharm
bella and edwad
?

translation: no the blue tint sucks its so dark i dont like it.

i dont really think that it matters much. but i hope that new moon the movie doesnt leave out a lot of detail. =D  

pixiemystic

Hilarious Genius

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 pm
I am defiantly happy to say goodbye to the blue tint. It made the movie much too dark and depressing looking. Although, it did capture the feeling of the rain, I don't feel like it fit Twilight.

I heard from some one that they were going to put a golden-ish tint in the new film, but I'm not totally sure, it was just a friend that told me that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:27 pm
That tint totally captured the feeling of Twilight. Right up until they go to Volterra, the whole feeling is suppressed (At best).  

Angelheart1700

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Jellycones

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 pm
I probably would have liked the blue tint idea if it was original.
If you watch Thirteen, which was also directed by Hardwicke, guess what...!? There's a blue friggin' tint!

I think it'd be nice if New Moon had a golden/brighter tint. In New Moon, Jacob is Bella's "Sun"... The wolves are warm. It'd be a good contrast to Twilight, since it was a blue/cool tint. The vampires are "coldones" and stuff.

:] That's how I see it. Then Eclipse and Breaking Dawn can be normal, since the cold and the warmth combine.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:49 am
I thought that the blue tint was a terrible cliche`. It only added to the stale corniness of the movie. I wouldn't have minded it so much if it would have been in merely a few scenes, but after watching a two hour movie, things in real life start to go blue...in a very bad way.

I think that the warmer/orange tint that they're using in New Moon suits the story better in many different aspects. It makes the entire movie warmer in general--more welcoming, despite the bleak, sad story, but more welcoming to audiences. I also think that it helps to add to Bella's depression. When I think heat, hot, warm...a lot of the times I think of a desert. Desolate. Lonely. Miserable. I dunno. I'm happy about it. It's pushing away from Twilight more and more. The further New Moon is from Twilight...the happier camper I will be.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

sleep heroin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:34 pm
You've lost me.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items