Reply Beyblade Association
WOW im bored...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xia Taketoru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:20 pm
Well...thoughout half my life on the computer, all I've been doing is listening to the ending theme song of beyblade in japanese (Sign of Wish), downloading the movie and going though gaia getting gold and all that.

If anyone has any suggestions on stoping my bordom before I die from it. that would be better than doing nothing on the computer

P.S. Getting off my a** and doing something out doors away from the computer doesen't count as one because I've tried and didin't turn out well...

Until someone says something, I'm just going to go to the chatterbox and bump for more gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:44 pm
stare ninja evil gonk scream  

Xia Taketoru

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:55 pm
Bump in here and die mad

Half joking...

may I suggest a couple game websites:

www.popcap.com < spiffy games

and

http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games/hangaroo/ < Hangaroo. Hang man with a kangaroo.

DeviantArt has some nice games in the flash section. gonk to all the times I've been consumed by text games...

Can you give me some of this free time you have? Please? I'd like some time to actually get on to Gaia...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:41 pm
It's a really big, big seceret, so hush, but you can actually *gasp* read stories on the net. There's a whole forum with them on Gaia and there's always www.fictionpress.com .  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:35 pm
eek Hangman with a kangaroo? That sounds like a totally awesome game.... whee Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be playing that game for an extremely long time now....>.>;

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:06 pm
I don't like how he insults me. :X

I think I will just let him die. >D

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:50 pm
Isn't Hangaroo madly addicting?

I wish I still had the kitty game. whee These kitties fell from the sky and you had a little mat. You could catch them and save them or bounce them intot he air for extra points. But if they hit the pavement too hard they went splat. So fun. Thanks to my computer crash I lost the link. u.u

Gosh, I haven't been on fictionpress in ages. I read an amusing story about pot brownies on there once. The brownies weren't but everyone kept calling them so. That was so long ago. o.o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:21 am
Well so far Prixy and Daiku Maryu have a pretty good idea for fun.I'll try it out since as you already know I'm bored as hell.  

Xia Taketoru

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:21 am
Everyone is bored. I'll just play Final Fantasy 11.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:35 pm
[+Fleas.On.Toast+]
Everyone is bored. I'll just play Final Fantasy 11.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...  

Xia Taketoru

Beyblade Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces