8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 pm
User Image

"There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge."

So I've recently found that 4 out of the 11 Department of Fish and Wildlife "head council" members for Washington are PETA supporters. For those of you who don't know, PETA is an acronym for an organization known as the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. They don't believe in us touching or getting near animals at all. So what are they doing on the Department of Fish and Wildlife Council?

I have yet to figure this out. But I believe, truly believe, that they are attacking the source of their woes from the inside.

What do you think?

"There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 pm
Bit of advice; never take PETA seriously. They'll eventually self-destruct.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 pm
User Image

"There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge."

True, but they are actually influencing the laws and amount of tags that are going out. This irks me. Look, I don't have a problem in what you believe, and I respect you. But if you step on my beliefs and then try to do something to stop me in doing them, then I'm going to freaking kick your a**.

Why can't they just leave us hunters alone, as we do them? confused

"There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:49 pm
They're getting on the inside to enact bullshit taxes on s**t and trying to make it too much of a hassle to fish & hunt, it'll be some time before they keep people from owning pets.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:08 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WTH Rommel?  

Crash Maniac

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:39 pm
It's the troll face and PETA is an expert trolling organization.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:04 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
I'm going to get one of those "Don't Feed the Trolls!" images and post it outside my local PETA headquarters now. As soon as I find it.

Funny story, though; my dad actually intentionally pissed off PETA. My parents were in another town for an art auction, and PETA was doing their s**t outside a fur store. My parents have absolutely no use for fur, as neither wear it, but my dad walked into the store and bought me a little ball made of rabbit fur, just to piss them off.

As much as I hate KFC, if I ever see PETA "protesting"- and I use this in the vaguest sense possible- outside one, I will walk in, buy some chicken and stand outside eating it in front of them very slowly.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:05 pm
The KFC video was funny as hell.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:12 pm
Now if only we could channel the power of /b/ against them >.>  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 am
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel
I'm going to get one of those "Don't Feed the Trolls!" images and post it outside my local PETA headquarters now. As soon as I find it.

Funny story, though; my dad actually intentionally pissed off PETA. My parents were in another town for an art auction, and PETA was doing their s**t outside a fur store. My parents have absolutely no use for fur, as neither wear it, but my dad walked into the store and bought me a little ball made of rabbit fur, just to piss them off.

As much as I hate KFC, if I ever see PETA "protesting"- and I use this in the vaguest sense possible- outside one, I will walk in, buy some chicken and stand outside eating it in front of them very slowly.

I've heard they can turn violent.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:43 pm
Barru
Requiem in Mortis
Desert_Fox_Rommel

I've heard they can turn violent.
And I've assaulted someone with a baseball bat. Twice. Once was justified. If they want to get violent, I'll get violent.

Also, I found this to be failtacular.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 pm
I find that to be quite full of win.

EDIT: We should make a big BIG pot of beef and/or pork stock and after it cools splash it on a PETA protest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
I find that to be quite full of win.

EDIT: We should make a big BIG pot of beef and/or pork stock and after it cools splash it on a PETA protest.
Nah, we'll throw it on while it's still hot. Not hot enough to cause third-degree burns, but still hot.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Longshot CS-6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:07 am
PETA is a group of pinko commies.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items