[PRP] Pft Mothers (Mashaka x Ciao-su)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:00 pm
User Image

Mashaka was in an awful mood already today and it was barely past lunch time. Mashaka had woken to his step-mother singing his step brothers back to sleep... he assumed they had been up for an early feeding AGAIN! Seeing is step-mother parenting her young ones. Wasn't it bad enough for him and his siblings that they lost there mother and all they had left was their father, but now their father was being stolen by this witch and her spawn.

He walked along kicking a rock all along the way. The poor pebble was getting the brunt end of his angry. He made it to his destination, the lake of water that wasn't to far from his place. It was a good place to do his thinking. He made it to the water's edge and looked down at his reflection, it only angered him further... he obviously had a lot of his mother in him, as he had none of his father.. he splashed both of his front paws into the water causing his reflection to ripple away.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image Ciao, ever the hunter, ever the stalker, eyed the bright purple cub with dark, cold eyes. He licked his chops expectantly, and took a step forward, his dark body concealed by thick, green reeds. Of course all of this behavior was play, and things he had seen in the day or two he'd been near the water and observed a hunt. He slunk forward gradually, quietly, and grew closer and closer to the cub. Until he was within striking distance.

He tensed his small body and threw it forward in less of a tactician's lunge and more of a clumsy jump. He bowled the smaller cub over an pinned him with his paws, grinning, caked with mud, and tail waiving proudly, though he too would be bruised. "Haha, you're dead." The juvenile swelled with pride above his 'kill'. In his mind, this was the perfect ice breaker.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:35 pm
Mashaka was slightly stunned as he lied on his back staring up at the older cub. He hadn't heard him rustling through the reeds to the side of him. Mashaka wasn't one of those cubs who was all ears, he tended instead to live in his own little world, a world he was often quite happy in.

For a second he lied there wondering, then finally he said, "No I am not dead at all." he then chuckled, the other cub had been playing with him and he recognized that. He wiggled out from underneath the older lion. "Well hello, I guess introductions are in order, my name is Mashaka." he said quickly. He eyed the other lion up and down, he had never seen him or anyone that looked quite like him in this area before.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:00 pm
Ciao's cheeks puffed out. "Nope! You were dead! I killed you! You're just lucky I let you come back to life is all!" He paced around, circling the cub while he himself was looked over. He stopped in front of the cub and bowed deeply, his tail arched high over his back. "Nice to meet you, Mashahalakaaadingdong." He said, plenty of regalia in his voice, but a childish and dumb smirk on his face.

He pranced back to the water and splashed around merrily. "I bet you'll never ever guess my name." He narrowed his eyes and watched the cub for a few moments before bounding over him. "It's King Ciao!"

That was a lie. He knew very well his real name of 'Ciao-su', but he hated it with everything he could feel. Mainly because it was the name his mother gave him, and that simply would not do.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:58 pm
Mashaka smiled at the other cub, he was cleary very fun, "Well I suppose I should thank you for bring me back to life, death would be very sad." He was happy that he ran into this young cub, clearly he would have a good day with him.

"King-Ciao" Mashaka repeated, "That is a very strange name." he replied, he hoped the cub wouldn't take it to personally. It was just that Mashaka had a lot of siblings, and had met a lot of different lions out in the world and had never met anyone with a name quite like his.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 pm
"Well a king needs subjects to rule, so I can't really kill them all, now can I?" He smirked and drummed his toes in the mud. But when it came to his name. Ciao looked indignant. He threw out his chest and up his head and looked down his nose at the cub. "Mashakalakadingdong is a stupid name!" He was hurt. Of course Mashalakadingdong was a stupid name, because it wasn't really his name. But that didn't stop him.

He stomped around Mashaka and snorted. "Maybe I should kill you again!" He glared and then sighed. "But. I won't. I'm a good king." He threw his forelock out of his pitch-black eyes and shook his head. "Tsk tsk. What would you do if I wasn't~?" He sighed, but then laughed again.

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:37 am
Mashaka bowed his head, making the appearance of asking for forgiveness, he wasn't sure if he liked this game but the other cub seemed so into it, and who was he to wreck another cubs fun.

"I am sorry your Majesty, I should not of questioned you." he said humblely but with a hint of laughter in his voice, if you were going to play a game, you had to play it way. "What can I do for his honor, to make up the shame I have cost myself?" he asked still in his low bow, rump high in the air.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:09 pm
Ciao looked down his nose at his 'subject', nodding approvingly of his apology, while disregarding any hint of insincerity in his voice. "For me to absolve you of your grave mistake, you must..." He squinted and 'hmmmmmm'd while he thought. Obviously he couldn't ask for this cub to bring down a large beast, and it would even be rude for him to request Mashaka to steal a meal for him from his family.

"You must find me the largest, most beautiful flower in the lands! For I will present it to my queen!" Ciao tossed his head into the air, satisfied with his demand and it's feasibility. That is, but there was no queen. But he was no king, anyway!

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:00 am
Mashaka bowed his head at the order. "I will find you the biggest bestest flower there is in all of the world." he declared boldly. He was excited to get out and prove himself.

He turned from the other male and trotted off his head held high, he knew he wouldn't let Ciao down, he was determined to prove himself at all costs. Not only did he want the biggest flower but the brightest coloured one he could find, he was thinking pink, purple, aqua you name it he was going to find them.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games