Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
RICH OR POOR Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MUSLIM RICH OR POOR??
  RICH
View Results
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 am

AC Cloud Strife VII

[+More]
  • Gimpi
  • Stone Gauntlet
  • Silent Night
  • Onyx Bolster Sword
  • Lunar Scythe
  • Gung Xi Pants
  • GO Phone
  • Fremere's Guard
  • Fired Up Orange Jersey
  • Deteriorated Apocaripped Boots
  • Fallen Wish
  • Coocoon
  • The Cosmos
  • Pizarro's Armaments
  • Arm Bandage
  • Blue FLEX Top
  • Black Tennis Wristband
  • Brown Work Harness
WHY Muslim not rich????become rich....ASSALAMMUALAIKUM...THIS IS MY INVENTORY  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 am
Walaikum Assalam =)

I'd like to move this away from gaia money and inventories and perhaps discuss real life.

There are many very rich muslims across the world, but I think there are many more that are very very poor and that don't have the ability to just "become" rich.

While obviously they are restrained by their circumstances, I also think a muslim lifestyle promotes simplicity and not spending in exaggeration. Of course, if you are rich, that is very fortunate, and it is about how you spend that money and what you do with it.

Allah (swt) is going to question all muslims, rich or poor, about the money they had and how they spent it.  

Nennies

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:25 pm
LITSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRSTLY! Being rich is nothing about how much money is in the bank stare

Being rich, is having alot of good deeds, not many sins. being happy. having a good lovely family.

that's a rich person 3nodding

Would u be happier in a li'l Suzuki with a lovely muslim family.

or in a BMW with a whore?

i pick option 1 3nodding

Secondly!

If ur talking about money. i wanto tell u, that muslims are VERY RICH! lol, some of them are very poor. and some of them own castles. and own huge companies....

Example Pakistani and indian people are always those who own the companies.... or malls or whatever it is.

Example my auntie in England is boss at Walkers.

In Pakistan all my family are like owning radio stations, and factories.

Muslims are very rich. Both economically, and by deeds, and by family life biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm
AC Cloud Strife VII
WHY Muslim not rich????become rich....ASSALAMMUALAIKUM...THIS IS MY INVENTORY

A Muslim is rich in his Heart.. Not His House , Wallet, Car Etc.

If your Imaam is Big... then you can consider yourself a rich man wink  

Jin Saga

Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 pm
ohhh yes yes lolz i agress with the creepy bro rite above me lolz blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm
Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

Creepy?! gonk  

Jin Saga

Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 pm
Jin Saga
Xx_ Miss_Pathan_xX

Creepy?! gonk

sorry i dnt no u sorry to call u creepy do u forgive me brother i was joking cry

SORRY BROTHER  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Nennies
Walaikum Assalam =)

I'd like to move this away from gaia money and inventories and perhaps discuss real life.

There are many very rich muslims across the world, but I think there are many more that are very very poor and that don't have the ability to just "become" rich.

While obviously they are restrained by their circumstances, I also think a muslim lifestyle promotes simplicity and not spending in exaggeration. Of course, if you are rich, that is very fortunate, and it is about how you spend that money and what you do with it.

Allah (swt) is going to question all muslims, rich or poor, about the money they had and how they spent it.

I ko that....but y we not rich????I'm a rich guy in the real live......I sell my acc......my house my car...n anything else....I make HALAL money not HARAM......I dont scam...I dont lie....I donate my gold to the poor gaians.....dont think I'm poor in my heart.....  

AC Cloud Strife VII

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:49 pm
Hahaha.... That's pretty funny question...

Well, what should change is how you perceive what rich is...
Yes, we suppose not to be a rich people! Muslims should not be rich people! Why? It means that when a muslim rich, there's other people who are considered poors. Have you ever think about that?

Islam have the culture of amal and zakat... I personally, can't respect those rich people who have the ability to share their wealth with others while they don't do that for such bullshit reasons...

I mean, look at the Prophet pbuh! He's basically a rich person. But why did he often suffered in starve? Because he has this kind of thinking (bismillah hirrohmanirrohim), "I would not eat while my ummah is in starve..." He gave all of his assets to the poor...

That's why I love Islam!

Lots of western with their liberalism and capitalism have the thoughts of giving the fishing tools rather than the fishes....
the saying, "I give the bum fishes, I feed him for the day. I give the bum the fishing tool, I feed him for the rest of his life."
That's correct, but my lecturer always told us that the Prophet pbuh. commanded us to give zakat to those who are asking for and those who aren't asking while they need....

But, do they(those -ism followers) think about those who don't have the abilities to 'fish for fishes' even though they gave them 'the fishing tools'?

So, that's my perspective... Eh... I wrote very much... sweatdrop
Well, hope it could be a material for your self reflection... 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:52 pm
The more SAWAB u hav the more rich u r.
Do u know wen im in trouble, 99.99% of my mind tells me NOT to lie.While the 0.01% is saying to lie.
Well now my progress is 100% not to lie  

fallen_vampire_immortal

AC Cloud Strife VII

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 am
I've paid zakat instead....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 am
aw not everyone can be rich. not even christians. if you want to be rich you have to work for it...well through a good deed or way that is. maybe you aren't rich in the real world but the fact is that you're rich in pahala, you'll live better in the next world. so..it's your choice in living. but you can also be rich in both worlds. you just have to be smart about it. balance the time and space for it. oh btw, i so agree with the guy name Avenie above me. ^^ Wallahualam~  

WaftVixen

Anxious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Pet Lover 100

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 am
Zakat will help the poor muslims especially.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 am
pls donate me im questing this  

iz-kun

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash