Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
What Is a Juggalo?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this room
yes
100%
 100%  [ 20 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

1Foxyladyfox
Vice Captain

Newbie Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:13 pm
I get the question alot

In this room I would like to see everyone's view on what a juggalo is.

for me yes im a lette but I consider myself a juggalo more.

Now im going to speek my mind to me a juggalo is a person that is diffrent from society they are who they are, and are free minded and open, people take them wrong because they just like what they see, a person with no fear to act diffrent or look diffrent to society we all have are problems and us juggalos come togheter making a family that have problems too, we accept them because we understand who they are and where they come from. yeah listen to the song its funny but theres more to it behind the whole song, a message but everyone thinks diffrent so want you ninja's think? So if we went along agreeing with what else everyone says that makes us no other the same as society agreeing everything not having an option or not saying anything when they really do have something to say.

What is a Juggalo ?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:19 pm
Uhm.
That's pretty much what I think to really.
I couldn't have said it any better I think.
Kudos.
ninja

Hypersanity
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

ghettokittehMCL
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:45 pm
thats pretty much how i feel about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm
awwww thanks redface

just to many people ask that and make fun of us and well they dont think the way we do they only want to see what they want to see.  

1Foxyladyfox
Vice Captain

Newbie Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

XxBella_ChevelleXx
Crew

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:51 am

there all just pissed off squares
cause none of them can
live happily in their fake bullshit filled existence
they call lives.

Agreed being a juggelo/lette is about being you and doing you.Yeah where neurotic and eccentric but we're true to ourselves and those we care about.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:43 am
To me its about love.
Just lots of love, like even if there were a homless juggalo everyone would help him out when hes down on his luck, maybe give him a shower and a home untill he finds a job to start helping pay rent.

Or when a lette is about to be dumped by a jackass in front of everyone, they kick his a**.

Or when someone "play" slaps a lette in the face, they run to her rescue and comfort her while kicking his a**.

Or when a drunk a** monther ******** trys to feel her up in line at a show, they kick his a** in the mosh pit for her...

everything but the homeless thing are all things thats happened to me and the Juggalos came running to my rescue..
Even though they didnt know me.

Its love like that that keeps me sane...
god if it wasnt for the Juggalo lifestyle and all of the family support I think Id be depressed and just really emo, and trying to fit into everything.  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

violent maniak

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 pm
I don't know ask what it is well ******** if I know... but I'm down with the clown and I'm down for life yo.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:16 am
Hypersanity
Uhm.
That's pretty much what I think to really.
I couldn't have said it any better I think.
Kudos.
ninja
Yeah, that sounds about right.  

IamTheIllusionistalltime
Vice Captain

AdreanDelvortev
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:56 am
we are what we are, psychopathic, deranged, mother ******** who just dont give two shits or a ********. We family nutthin more or less, whether your a freak of the night, or just a homie going through the halls at school
WE JUGGALO'S BITCHES  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm
AdreanDelvortev
we are what we are, psychopathic, deranged, mother ******** who just dont give two shits or a ********. We family nutthin more or less, whether your a freak of the night, or just a homie going through the halls at school
WE JUGGALO'S BITCHES

couldnt have said it better myself  

iNightmareChild

1Foxyladyfox
Vice Captain

Newbie Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 am
heart im happy to know that every one feels the same but damn its so true every one ask the same question but nv understands want it means.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm
mmk , well to me , being a lo or a lette , is amazing , to know that we have homies , that we can meet like a day before , we call them for help , with a huge problem , and their down for anything (; i love that fact , i have serouisly been down since day one , because my daddy is a Ninja , meaning hes more down then a juggalo is , making me a little ninjalette , but ive been down since day one , my pops dressed me in the baby hathchet close and everything (; i grew up listening to Physchopathic records , and where i live , our hood , we all have purtti much amazing M M F W C L ♥ its amazing , i went to the gathering last year , and it was welll , AMAZING ! but yess , moss people dont like Los or Lettes , because they dont like the fact , that we are ORIGINAL , while they sit around , && be like theyre little whatever the ******** they are (; but us , We know were we stand ,
example ;
"i like Hot ******** that shittt , HatchetGear is waaaay betta , homie"
unlike other people , would juss agree , instead of expressing what they actually feel , so yea , plus most people dont like ICP , because they dont have the same humor as us , but what they dont understand , is that is , what i call "funny rap" but we have a lot more s**t , that is way down , and that we can totally compare our life too , yupp ,
and most juggalos , are poor , and arent the popular kids in town , because they aint in the s**t , that most kids are in , BUT WE DONT GIVE A ******** ! because we know , that even though there across the country , we got ******** CLOWN LOVE ♥ so yeaa , im juss saying ,
ight ight ,
i hope all the juggalos , on gaia , wherever you stay , you know EstherxExtacy has got some amazing WICKED CLOWN LOVE , for all yall !  

EstherxExtacy
Crew

1Foxyladyfox
Vice Captain

Newbie Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 pm
ninja heart ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:09 am
I rise my axe in the air for all my Juggalo's and lettes, we the greatist family.
JUGGALO FAMILY  

AdreanDelvortev
Crew

Juggalette_Kaumi_lee
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:22 am
Mommalette
To me its about love.
Just lots of love, like even if there were a homless juggalo everyone would help him out when hes down on his luck, maybe give him a shower and a home untill he finds a job to start helping pay rent.

Or when a lette is about to be dumped by a jackass in front of everyone, they kick his a**.

Or when someone "play" slaps a lette in the face, they run to her rescue and comfort her while kicking his a**.

Or when a drunk a** monther ******** trys to feel her up in line at a show, they kick his a** in the mosh pit for her...

everything but the homeless thing are all things thats happened to me and the Juggalos came running to my rescue..
Even though they didnt know me.

Its love like that that keeps me sane...
god if it wasnt for the Juggalo lifestyle and all of the family support I think Id be depressed and just really emo, and trying to fit into everything.

Hey Mommalette i know exactly what ur talking about thats what its about for me too man my hommies are Family they are always there when you need them and their,there even when you dont i went through alot of s**t a few years back with this jackass and well needless to say my hommies took care of it for me because i was to badly hurt to do anything or i would have kicked his b***h a** myself but my Family did it for me because thats what we do we stick up for each other all the time i wouldn't have it any other way. Its definitly love that keeps us all semi Sane, if it wasn't for the Juggalo lifestyle i most likely wouldn't be here right now .  
~Juggalo Army~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff