Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Signs//Bumperstickers//License Plates That are hillarious? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SADERR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:27 am
I havn't seen that many. However, There's been quite the few.

A pizza shop sign:
"The Boss Told Me To Change The Goddamn Sign, So I Did. PS I quit"

Bumper stickers:
"This is my firebolt"
(also on the same car)
"Make love not horcruxes"
(HP Ftw!)

These aren't that funny -- at all, but I know some of you will have thrilling examples.
On a side note not related to this topic -- I saw a car with plenty of Lacuna Coil stickers on it. A bunch of ninja star looking designs, followed by the front bearing "Lacuna Coil" in old edwardian script. I wanted to go talk to the owner, but I didn''t know which house exactly it belonged to.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:36 pm
It's not exactly humorous, but I recently bought a sticker that says "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention." Thought it was cute, as well as applicable. (no pun intended)

But my friend's sister has a nice one: "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup." <----sadly has become slightly old by it's repeated appearances at Ren Faires.

Also, "Sorry I missed church, I was busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian." If you're into the directly antagonistic kind of humor.  

thekindthorn

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 am
I saw something like that a couple years ago.
A car had a huge bumpre sticker that said "SplitFire". The sign by itself isn't that funny at all, but the car was so small, so old and so broken down that people had to push it. The sight was pretty ironic as a whole.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:09 pm
I personally want one that says, "My boss is a Jewish carpenter".
And another one that says, "My breaks are good. Is your insurence?"  

Angel of the End

the_underworks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:32 pm
Has anyone ever seen "truck balls"? If you haven't well they are basically 2 balls in a beige leather bag that look like testicles that dumb hicks put on their truck hitches. Seeing a big nut sack in the back of an old ford fiesta though is a sight I laughed at.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:32 am
the_underworks
Has anyone ever seen "truck balls"? If you haven't well they are basically 2 balls in a beige leather bag that look like testicles that dumb hicks put on their truck hitches. Seeing a big nut sack in the back of an old ford fiesta though is a sight I laughed at.
Yah, those are just...stupid, IMO. stare

Everyone I've met with those on their trucks have been douche bags.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:03 pm
I once saw a bumper sticker that said "I tried to see things from your point of view but I just can't get my head that far up my a**."

It vaguely amused me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:17 pm
InnisTheMirageOfDeceit
I once saw a bumper sticker that said "I tried to see things from your point of view but I just can't get my head that far up my a**."

It vaguely amused me.

Lol, it amuses me as well.
Something I'd consider putting
on my car.

Snuff Pixel

the_underworks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:02 pm
XWraith_LordX
the_underworks

Amen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 pm
XWraith_LordX
the_underworks

same here...  

Angel of the End

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 am
Some of the bumper stickers that used to exist on my first vehicle:

"It is better to be hated for who you are, then to be loved for who you are not"

"My other car is a broom"

"A mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open"

"We are the people our parents warned us about"

"Not all those who wander are lost"

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

"The whole world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus"

"Very funny Mr. Scott, now beam down my cloths!"

"Naughty Girl"

"I'm so gothic, I'm DEAD!"

"Kneel down and obey ordinary boy!"

"I'm not evil, just misunderstood"

"I'm not in the mood to be stared at"

"Goddess"

"I choose not to live in reality"

"My mom says I'm special"

"Get over it"

"I'm smiling because they haven't found the bodies yet"

"Legally Insane"

"Normal People Scare Me"

"The freaks shall inherit the earth"

"Friends help friends move, real friends help friends move bodies"

"Magick is everywhere"

"Because I want to"

"I am the evil twin"

"I'm just a little black rain cloud"

"Popularity is a socially transmited disease"

"I have a black belt in shopping"

"Time flies when your sick & Psycotic"

"Fear me for I have the power to destroy you"

"This is what a goddess looks like"

"Places to go, things to do, people to annoy"

"Doesn't play well with others"

"Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine"

"I don't do mornings"

"Woman are like telephones, They love to be talked to, they love to be held, but if you push the wrong buttons you're disconnected"

"You're just jealous cause the voices talk to me"

I miss my old mini van some days. *Shrug* All well. I was very odd in those days (not that I"m not odd now) and actually stickered the entire interior of my mini van. Sadly something broke on it shortly after moving from one city to another and I haven't gotten up the same amount of creativity and gumption to decorate a vehicle since then.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:30 pm
This vehicle is NOT abandoned!

Rainbow Shrapnel

NokomisSnape

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 am
My sticker on my car says "Goth is for life, not just for Whitby" A friend got it for me, I only dream of going to Whitby one day...

My license plate says SEVERUS. It's funny when people behind you are trying to figure out what it means.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 pm
thekindthorn
Also, "Sorry I missed church, I was busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian." If you're into the directly antagonistic kind of humor.

... I want this bumper sticker xD BADLY.
I haven't really seen any good/funny bumper stickers around here, aside from crazy religious ones that I found funny, even if it was unintentional. Like one about how if your angry you need to find Jesus, and they were driving so freakin' slow, it was like they were trying to convert everyone in the same lane.  

Sulphuric

SADERR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:28 pm
Sulphuric
thekindthorn

... I want this bumper sticker xD BADLY.
I haven't really seen any good/funny bumper stickers around here, aside from crazy religious ones that I found funny, even if it was unintentional. Like one about how if your angry you need to find Jesus, and they were driving so freakin' slow, it was like they were trying to convert everyone in the same lane.

"In the likely event of Jesus Christ returning, this car will be unmanned".
As horribly bible thumper as that is, I lol'd.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff