Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
What video games are you playing? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:01 pm
Tell me, Net Slum. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 am
.hack//Infection, Children of Mana, Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, and I'm replaying through .hack//G.U. I do have games that I will beat eventually but it's been quite some time since I've picked 'em up, like the Pokemon Games, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Soul Calibur 3, Ghost (or whatever that game was called), and maybe someday I'll beat my sister's forgotten video games! (Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasies 7 & 10 [also have to beat 3, not bothering with 10-2], and I'm sure there are many others, the poor things)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:01 pm
Oh wow. xD
I love Legend of Dragoon. I haven't met many people who have played it or even know what it is.
Why aren't you going to play X-2?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 pm
Still trying to finish PW:AA Justice for all. I'm on the last damn case.
FF:Tactics A2 I'm also playing. Hm...and Pokemon Platinum too. FF:3
is one too. And pretty much every pokemon game I own. no PS2 games
besides P3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 pm
i not really doing any consule games i've just been mabinogi ( i need recommendations  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:46 pm
RIGHT NOW, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF...

PS2: Replaying .hack//G.U. Volume 2//Reminisce, because my memory card is a whore and corrupted the data. Also, I'm horribly stuck in Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army, but that's nothing new. I'm also on my 2nd runthrough of Persona 4 at the final boss. I'm on my 5th(!) runthrough of Persona 3, but I'll probably consult a guide to get a perfect run. Orpheus Telos, you'd better be worth it...

N64: When I remember to, I play The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask in hopes of one day finishing it. Except I have to play it on that special Gamecube disc, because my N64 copy freezes and yeeaaa. THOUGH GUYS, I BEAT OCARINA OF TIME FINALLY THIS YEAR. That was pretty awesome.

DS: Currently working on Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor. Freakin' Baeldr. 8|  

fk12

Zira361

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:19 pm
Right now:

PS2: .Hack//Mutation, Guitar Hero 1, Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero World Tour, Naruto Chronicles 2, Tony Hawk: Project 8, Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathrustra, Soul Calibur 2, and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2.

Game Cube: Over the Hedge. Pokémon: Gale of Darkness (I was COMPLETELY finished [caught all shadow Pokémon and whatnot] but the data was "accidently" deleted by my neighbors scream ), Pokémon Coliseum, Tales of Symphonia, and a few others I can't remember. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:26 pm

PSFinal fantasy VII,VIII,IX
PS2Shadow hearts 2,.Hack quarantine,DMC3
NGCFFCC
WiiFFCC: Echoes of time,Bleach,Sonic riders ZG,NiGHTS
DSSpyro: shadow legacy,Starfox command
PCPWI
My N64 cords are messed up and my dad has yet to give me my B-day gift. He hinted what it was so it might be a PSP or a PS3.
As you can see, I play games 24/7 more than drawing, And that I reap my Wii. C:

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:53 am
XxGrieverxX
Oh wow. xD
I love Legend of Dragoon. I haven't met many people who have played it or even know what it is.
Why aren't you going to play X-2?

I love watching it, at least. Looks so fun! And a pretty good storyline!
I'm not going to play X-2 because I just do not get the fighting system. It's annoying. Once I discovered the enemies could attack if you didn't do anything for a while, I was kinda annoyed. I sorta get it thinking it over in my head, but the game just seems kind of like a pain, especially since I don't have any particular attachment to the characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 pm
Xbox 360: Resident Evil 5, Lost Odyssey, Halo 3 and Dead Rising.
Playstaion 3: Metal Gear Solid 4 and Imfamous.  

Direlupus

Eradesa Lrucah

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:13 pm
Oh gawd. Uhm...

Nintendo 64: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Replaying Bango and Kazooi.

Gameboy: Pokemon Blue and Yellow, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

Gameboy Advance: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Play Station: Final Fantasy VII.

Play Station 2: Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2(God, shoot me), Final Fantasy XII, Samurai Warriors, Dynasty Warriors 6, Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2.

Game Cube: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle(Whoo Chaos!), The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition.

Wii: Soul Calibur Legends, Metroids Prime 3: Corruption.

DS: Pokemon Blue Rescue Team, Final Fantasy 3, Super Mario DS, My Sims.

Phew...I knew there was a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:20 pm

The only games I've been playing lately are Visual Novels...if they are even considered games D: All there is to do is click and read. But yeah, recently I've been reading/playing Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Laughter Land, and I've been trying really hard to get Kohitsuji Hokaku Keikaku to play on my American ps2 ;-;

Puppetry

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:19 am
I also playing Sonic and the black knight for the Wii. My dad knows which games I like. C:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:54 am
....D:
You guys all have so many game you're playing....
WII- Sonic Unleashed, because i have yet to finish area Robotnik uses. and its really hard D: SSBB. I haven't gotten 100% on the 1P mode yet.
PS2- :U I've been playing Klonoa 2: Lunatea's veil.....I love this game, so its like my fifth time playing through <3 And of course, all my .hack games XD
DS- The World Ends With You. I'm just playing through the chapters again, but i love this game a lot so ya know....XD Also playing MySims for the helluv it.
Gamecube- replaying Sonic Adventure 2....But my disc is really cruddy, after playing it for so long, so its stuck at the part where you have to fight shadow/sonic. BLEH. Sonic Mega Collection, because i like playing the oldies :3  

Epitaph_Dawn

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 pm
HOLY CRUD.
YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING SO MANY GAMES.

I'm not playing too many games. xD

PS: FFIX. Beating it for the 2nd time.

Wii: Okami and RE: Archives.

PS3: RE5 for the 5th time. DON'T HATE. SAUCE AND I MAKE AN AWESOME ZOMBIE KILLIN' TEAM, YO.

PSP: Crisis Core. Beating it on Hard mode now.

DS: FF12 Revenant Wings.

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces