Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:31 pm
Name says it all. =D

I don't know about you guys, but I always wind up comparing characters to characters of other shows. Sometimes in looks, sometimes in personality. There are the ones that most people know, and then there are the bizarre ones that just hit you at half past 12 in the am.

So, uhh, yah, discuss or whatever. >.>

I was just talking on the Beyblade thread in TVA and it hit me that Nakago and Kai are rather similar. Both are arseholes, are power hungry, and er vertually impervious to others' feelings. Plus I can just see Takao being Tamahome and then they have the fight scene at the end of the series. >.> And Kai licks Takao and everyone faints from the sm3x.

Edit - You don't just have to include a Beyblade charcter in the comparison. *trying to liven things up*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:46 pm
If you asked me for the physical... Chrno is the lost twin brother of Rei whee  

Prongsholic

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:40 pm
Yes, Chrono looks amazingly like Rei. =D I'll evenbe able to figure out how much they act alike too once I get to red the manga (which my sister buys)

Another amazing resemblance is Mariam and Ryuji Otogi (Duke Devlin) of Yu-Gi-Oh. They look tramendously alike (except for the gender diference) and they even behave in a similar manner. When Mariam called Max a dog (or maybe it was puppy) I died laughing sincce Ryuji constantly calls Jounouchi a dog. I swear the two of them are siblings.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:18 pm
animeandraia
And Kai licks Takao and everyone faints from the sm3x.

D: Oh hell yes.
Omi-kun remindes me of Max, only, you know, with more angst ^_^

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mao-Mei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:47 pm
Kira-Phoenix
animeandraia
And Kai licks Takao and everyone faints from the sm3x.

D: Oh hell yes.

whee I agree heart

I dunno, the only one I can think of is Ash and Tyson... They definitley look alike anyway. I never watched Pokemon that much, but I'm pretty sure they have a similar personality too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:11 am
Neko-Mei

I dunno, the only one I can think of is Ash and Tyson... They definitley look alike anyway. I never watched Pokemon that much, but I'm pretty sure they have a similar personality too sweatdrop

Yeah~! I agree ^-^ Though, I like Takao alot more then Ash D:  

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mao-Mei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:30 am
Kira-Phoenix
Neko-Mei

Yeah~! I agree ^-^ Though, I like Takao alot more then Ash D:

whee heart Me too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:21 am
Lately I suppose that Yamato from Digimon first season and Kai have something relative with the attitudes, you know... at first they don't want contact and they're cool/solitary and stuff...
Too like Kouji Minamoto from four season (Frontier).  

Prongsholic

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:44 pm
Yah, you all know I'm a ReBoot freak... it was only time until I made a reference to it. ^^V

Last night it hit me that Matrix and Kai were a lot alike. In early childhood they had a family and friends (or I'm assuming so in Kai's case) then due to a catastrophic incident they are removed from their framiliar environment and placed in some new world alone. Frisket is to Matrix as Dranzer is to Kai in a way, an always faithful companion that will do what they can to protect their master. Megabyte and Voltaire are alike in a way. Both Matrix/Kai want to beat Megabyte/Voltaire byprooving they're stronger and more powerful. Yet the power that they have is dark and in a way not much better than that of the one they despise. Even they way in which they aquired friends is kinda similar. Both were virtually alone, they were there with some people that cared for them in a way yet they had no true friends. Then one day they just happened upon them (Matrix met AndrAIa, Kai became a Bladebreaker). And if you're a yaoi fan then they both happend to fall for a friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:37 am
Hilary and Misty are a lot alike. Both very bossy with the main bot character , i.e Tyson and Ash. who are also alike! In eating habits, looks and cockiness. Though if you think about it, you could add Goku from DBZ into that catagory, and then his wife Chichi into the one with Hilary and Tea. It's like one big circle.  

morbid_survivor

Guardian Mizuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:42 pm
Umm.. boris, that guy from v force with the purple hair, and the coach dude of barthez batalion... are like.. tripplits eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:42 pm
Guardian Mizuki
Umm.. boris, that guy from v force with the purple hair, and the coach dude of barthez batalion... are like.. tripplits eek

Balkov and he was ins season 1 and G-Rev. XD English name was Boris though

Jounouchi is actually a fari bit like Takao. Both are loud, like food, dimwitted at times, loyal and have an immense ego. Kai's, in a way, like Seto. Both have somewhat dark pasts, a father figure they despise, are arseholes and have a mean fashion sense. Rei is sort of like Ryuji, but mostly just in prettyness.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Mao-Mei

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:40 pm
Hey, you're right, Kai is kinda like Seto if you think about it O.O

My friend got me to watch a couple episodes of Peacemaker Kurogane, and the main character, Tetsu, reminded so much of Daichi O.O He was short, had similar spiky red hair, and his attitude was pretty much the same... (More like Takao in G-Rev, though, because Tetsu was older than Daichi ^^)

Then there was another character called Souji, and he sorta reminded me of Rei, in appearance anyway. He had long prettyful hair. At first I thought he was a woman x_x but when he tied his hair back I was like "Whoa! It's Rei!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:57 pm
Speakling of Digimon Frontier, Kimura Kouichi-kun is the secks and I think he and REI are alike. 'Specially considering their animals

(Rei = White Tiger

Kou = Black Lion

BOTH FELINE!!)  

Kouichi Pendolse

Tweaksy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:16 pm
Naira Nille
If you asked me for the physical... Chrno is the lost twin brother of Rei whee

=D yah! I agree completly! (Has thought this ever since starting the serise)  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff