Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Becoming a Crew/Vice Captain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:47 pm
The Republican Guild Staff
The Republican Guild Staff is a team of members chosen by the Captain and Vice Captain. This thread is guidelines for members to follow if they would like to be part of our staff.

Crew Guidelines
Active
~We only want members we can rely on to keep the guild clean, and to make sure that we can know them a little bit.
Creative
~Creativity is a broad sense of what we want a crew member to be. We want to grow our guild, and this requires some individuals with a little spark in their thinking.
Neutral
~This guild is politically based. However, we want a crew member that can choose to be neutral during investigations.

Vice Captain Guidelines
All the Above
~Crew Requirements are part of what a Vice Captain should have, as it is their duty to promote/demote members to the Crew position.
Trust
~I (the captain,) must possess lots of trust within you

Despite popular belief, we do not pick and choose members with similar politics. We choose them based on friendship, and who we feel comfortable with. Crew/VC positions are often spontaneous decisions, and do not require any discussions, the staff often promotes people at random times.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:24 pm
Sounds like me!!!!! I will get to know you a little better im sure we will get along!!!! >.<  

dark-star-dust-72

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff