Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
This Shindig looks like a Bomb Diggity. XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RAMNDOM TIME!
  OMG! WHAT DO I DO!? WHAT DO I DO!? WHAT DO I DO?!
  WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!
  COOKIES!!!!!!!!
View Results

Zira361

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 am
WARNING!
May cantain spoilers!

Your favorite part in all of .Hack and why:
Your favorite male character in all of .Hack and why:
Your favorite female character in all of .Hack and why (SPOILER)that may also include Tsukasa(end spoiler):
Your favorite character in all of .Hack and why:
Your favorite song in all of .Hack and why:
Your favorite pairing in all of .Hack and why (can be ANY paring you want [yaoi, yuri, out of time line {EX: Haseo and Mimiru}] ect.):

My Answers.
Your favorite part in all of .Hack and why: In title (those who saw it will get it) and cause it was funny and I wouldn't even imagine (spoiler?)Balmung(end of spoiler?) saying that EVER! XD
Your favorite male character in all of .Hack and why: Elk cause he's a cute little shy wave master! =D
Your favorite female character in all of .Hack and why (SPOILER)that may also include Tsukasa(end spoiler): Blackrose or Mimiru cause they act a hell of a lot like me. ^^
Your favorite character in all of .Hack and why: Elk and see above. ^^
Your favorite song in all of .Hack and why: The key of the Twilight. (from .Hack//SIGN) because it's very calming. EDIT!!!!: Sorry; I meant A Stray Child. sweatdrop
Your favorite pairing in all of .Hack and why (can be ANY paring you want [yaoi, yuri, out of time line {EX: Haseo and Mimiru}] ect.): Helba and Balmung cause that would just be so frickin' funny. XD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:36 am
My favorite part in .hack...but there are so many! gonk Okay, for now, I'll just say that viode at the end of .hack//G.U. Volume 1//Rebirth when Azure Kite shows up and Haseo starts questioning him, and then all that follows that. I love all of .hack, but I also really love that scene.
My favorite male character would probably be Azure Kite. Cute, creepy, awesome, and powerful all crammed into one person!
Female character is doubtless Tsukasa. I love Tsukasa.
Favorite pairing...that's...difficult. I'll say my two favorite pairings! Tsukasa and Subaru (because I want what makes Tsukasa happiest) and Haseo and Azure Kite (because I think of Haseo as a part of myself and then I love Azure Kite, so...XD)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ayekasong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:37 am
Aw lawdy, I can't resist a .hack meme!!!

Your favorite part in all of .Hack and why: (spoiler) When Aura appears to Haseo at the end of Volume 3. I guess because the whole "Restore Aura" thing sort of happened. And I love Aura! (/spoiler)
Your favorite male character in all of .Hack and why: Haseo. He goes through such awesome character development. After that, its Balmung because Balmung is just sexy. ^^
Your favorite female character in all of .Hack and why : This is tough. I really like Atoli because I can relate to her in so many ways, but I also love Hebla because she's a badass hacker. I also like Mistral and her crazy enthusiasm and Pi and her sexiness even as an old lady.
Your favorite character in all of .Hack and why: I can't choose!
Your favorite song in all of .Hack and why: Obsession because it is crazy. Hope of Dawn because its really beautiful sounding. And Everything in These Hands because it is the ultimate fight song! Oh, and don't forget, "Here I Come.." yay for Innis vs. Skeith.
Your favorite pairing in all of .Hack and why: Haha Haseoli. I guess because they are so opposite at the beginning but end up bringing out the good in each other.

tl;dr, Ayeka can't choose just one. Sort of like Pringles.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:03 am
Favorite Part: [spoiler~]The final battle with Cubia in G.U.. Specifically, the cutscene afterwards when Ovan pops up and grabs Haseo's hand and goes, "And now, you have them all." I. BAWLED LIKE A BABY.
Favorite Male Character: Mmm, Elk is adorable, but I think I may have to go with Kuhnie. His cheerful optimism is so refreshing to see in vidja games, because pessimistic loners seems to be the way to go. Also, Bo.
Favorite Female Character: Atoli. Just... Atoli.
Favorite Character Overall: Oh sweet Jebus I can't pick just one. ;_;
Favorite Song: I love the Lost Ground themes in G.U., but my favorite song is probably The World from //SIGN. It is my dream to learn to play the violin solo part. ;_;
Favorite Pairing: ... S-see the favorite pairing thread. orz I have too many.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:20 am
Your favorite part in all of .Hack and why: I have a lot, but one of them is the one Ayekasong said, and when Magus and Skeith fight in GU. I could watch those scenes over and over. They always give me goosebumps. I thought they were so cool. :,D

Your favorite male character in all of .Hack and why: Kuhn, Elk, and Wiseman. I can't choose between those guys. Kuhn because he's lollin' and a nice guy. I just like is attitude. Elk because he's so sweet, gay, and cute. Wiseman because he's so mysterious and serious. HAY THAT RHYMED.

Your favorite female character in all of .Hack and why: I don't really have a favorite character. I never really got attached to any of them, but if I had to choose, I guess I'd pick Pi because I like her personality and how she treats people. c;

Your favorite character in all of .Hack and why: Kuhn, Elk, and Wiseman. xD

Your favorite song in all of .Hack and why: Aura's Theme. It just sounds so beautiful. ;-;

Your favorite pairing in all of .Hack and why: I CAN'T CHOOSE. ;-; TOO MANY.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:33 pm
Your favorite part in all of .Hack and why:
I think my favorite is
the scene in the third G.U. game where Haseo/Endrance/Kuhn/Atoli are all summoning Skeith~

Your favorite male character in all of .Hack and why:
I used to hate him with a firey passion, but now he's my favorite (male character anyway XD); Balmung. I like how he actually changes dramatically from Infection-Quarantine and also in Legend of the Twilight. He becomes a little less strict about the rules and actually starts caring for Kite/Shugo/ect.

Your favorite female character in all of .Hack and why:
Gardenia!!! She sort of reminds me of myself, but I'm a little more annoying/talkative. But I just like how you don't expect her to like flowers and actually become attached to Kite. I'd ttly join her fanclub. ;D

Your favorite character in all of .Hack and why:
Gardenia (for reasons stated above) and Atoli- because she's so cuuuute and she actually doesn't really just stand there and take crap from Haseo and actually /gasp, yells at him for being an a**. And she likes things to be happy, and pays attention to THE FLOWERS BLOOMING AROUND YOUR ANKLES!!! Instead of just killing things and leveling up and becoming stronger.

Your favorite song in all of .Hack and why: A loooot. But ones that I can actually remember are Gentle Hands, Karl's Theme, Desktop (from G.U.) and the Castle Dungeon music in Infection-Quarantine. That was the only music from dungeons I could stand. XD

Your favorite pairing in all of .Hack and why: Hmmmm~ I like SilabusxHaseo and BalmungxReki. And maybe BalmungxKite too.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Slately

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm
Your favorite part in all of .Hack and why: My Favorite part would have to be from the .hack//sign anime series. When Macha switches sides towards the end of the series. Even if it ended in her death.
Your favorite male character in all of .Hack and why: Balmung, and I dont really know, I've loved his character since the first time I started the .hack series.
Your favorite female character in all of .Hack and why: That would be Mistral, I love her childish personality. Its cute.
Your favorite character in all of .Hack and why: I would say Balmung, but I think I like Macha the most. Even if she really didnt talk. *loves cats to much* o.o;;
Your favorite song in all of .Hack and why: I love the song played in Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground.
Your favorite pairing in all of .Hack and why: BalmungxReki, TsukasaxSubaru...thats all I can really think of right now...

x_____X;;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:59 pm
Your favorite part in all of .Hack and why: Haseo Snaps, because it has the best quote in the world(not just the MMORPG)- 'It's just a bunch of fake stuff made by slapping textures on top of polygons!'
Your favorite male character in all of .Hack and why: Alberio, I think that the novelist did a good job with his character, he is not pukingly serrious or annoying. Also I would have to say the novel he is from is one of the best .Hacks// and it clears up a ton of things the game or even //SIGN doesn't explain.
Your favorite female character in all of .Hack and why: I don't have a favorite. Shino was awsome in the anime but the game ruined her. Alkaid was a b***h at first, then I started to like her the couple minutes before she got PKed. Blackrose I would like if she was not an idiot and say 'I don't have that skill' when she clearly has it. Maybe Mimiru is my favorite then, she is practically Blackrose with her attitude and everything, but is smart.
Your favorite character in all of .Hack and why: Tartarga. My friends and I have a ton of jokes about him.
Your favorite song in all of .Hack and why: Silly-go-round because it is catchy and is from the only one of the animes I liked. The songs sung by Tomoyo Mitani are good too.
Your favorite pairing in all of .Hack and why: HaseoXEndrance, must I say more?  

Kaiomeh

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:24 am
Your favorite part in all of .Hack and why: (SPOILER) Aura's rebirth in GU. I loved Aura, and it was so neat to have her pop back out into the system again. XD(End Spoiler) Or any part having to do with En... >.>

Your favorite male character in all of .Hack and why: Endrance. I know you are all going to hate me now, but I can't help it. Though his voice actor is a little questionable, I just love how he acts so nonchalant about everything and then is like(SPOILER, I guess) "OMG HASEO!" XD (End Spoiler)

Your favorite female character in all of .Hack and why: Aura. She is all uber and cool. And emotionless. >.>

Your favorite character in all of .Hack and why: Once again, En.

Your favorite song in all of .Hack and why: I like Honey Suckle from GU because of the melody. Its just too pretty.

Your favorite pairing in all of .Hack and why: Haseo x En. ^-^ No explanation needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:14 pm

WHAT'D YOU SAY?!

Your favorite part in all of .Hack and why: //Unison. Epic in so many ways
Your favorite male character in all of .Hack and why: EDIT: Sora. He's the only character that managed to NOT piss me off at one point in //SIGN. Plus, he's funny and amazing.
Your favorite female character in all of .Hack and why: I have a sort of identification deal with Mimiru being loud and proud and a little annoying
Your favorite character in all of .Hack and why: Balmung. Badass, kickass, pretty AND Crispin Freeman. <3 my angel-knight
Your favorite song in all of .Hack and why: The World from //SIGN because it is so pretty and really does personify in Tsukasa
Your favorite pairing in all of .Hack and why: MimiruxTsukasa shoulda happened. Seriously, they had amazing love/hate buildup that the series writers threw away for Subaru. Seriously.
Your obedient servant,
LADY PHANTOM

t-t-ten million fireflies

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

I_am_cool_Yea

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:30 pm
My fave part is when cubia threatens to blow up all of the atom bomb facilities!!
Haseo, Because he is hot... (I'm a girl! Read my siggy!)
Blackrose, Or the old Hag... (Pi) I love the part in mutation when Blackrose says to Balmung, "Explain my a**" LOL
Obsession and the one desktop music called speed boy.

Sorry but my fave paring is... HASEOxME...  
@Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games