Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
So, for those of you who are Brawlers...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Play Smash Brothers?
  Yep.
  Nope.
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:16 pm
...as in Super Smash Brothers, I'm looking for somebody to play for friendlies. If anybody plays the game and would like to play sometime, just give me your FC. I'll go check and see what mine is sometime. When I do, I'll edit this post with it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:38 pm
I'd love to play, but sadly my SSBB disc suddenly stopped working. Several monthes ago. I played daily until the day it came out, and just a little after Christmas of '08 it didn't work. I recently bought a disc cleaner to clean the disc and the lens on my Wii, but it didn't help. It says it's still unable to read. So... yeah. I gotta buy a brand new one. (I'm not going to trust a used copy)

What sucks is, I never got to play online with it. I could never get the internet hooked up until just a month or two ago.

Death Shikaku

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 am
Death Shikaku
I'd love to play, but sadly my SSBB disc suddenly stopped working. Several monthes ago. I played daily until the day it came out, and just a little after Christmas of '08 it didn't work. I recently bought a disc cleaner to clean the disc and the lens on my Wii, but it didn't help. It says it's still unable to read. So... yeah. I gotta buy a brand new one. (I'm not going to trust a used copy)

What sucks is, I never got to play online with it. I could never get the internet hooked up until just a month or two ago.
Mine gets that error occasionally, but usually a quick restart fixes it.

But, when you get a new one, be sure to let me know. Who were your mains?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:07 am
Alright, I'll be sure to.
And usually I'd use random people, to keep entertained. Using one or two people constantly got tired real fast for me. But I'd usually use Shiek or Toon Link. Who're yours?

Death Shikaku

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:22 pm
I use a bunch of different people too, though my best is Diddy Kong.

And Pikachu, Wolf, and Ike.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm
Oh, I like Ike, too.

Anyone here hate fighting against spammers? When my game worked and I played against a friend, he kept spamming the same attack constantly. I wouldn't even be able to touch him. Like Ness. He kept using PK Fire at me, so when I was in the fire, I couldn't get out. He'd use PK Fire again while I'm in the fire, so I couldn't even get out at all. gonk

Death Shikaku

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:00 am
ive turned Ike's forwad+A smash into an artform lol

when i played (havent in about a year or so, little bro lost the sensor bar to the Wii i think crying ) i would go and try to time the charge of the above move so that when an oppenet whos in the air get close to the ground gets hit with it before he/she even hits the ground and goes flying off the screen >.< same for when someones hanging on the edge of the stage, i go charge up and get 'em just as they get back up twisted

also, i dont spam Ike's standard AAA combo, nub, i iz not
cant stand spammers though, my advice to all spammers (not just in SSMB, but all fighting games) LERN2PLAY NUBZ!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:13 pm
The only spam I really hate is MetaKnight's tornado due to its infinite priority and colossal gayness. Oh, and Zelda's Din's Fire. It's is difficult to dodge. Deceptive range is deceptive.

As far as Ike goes, I use his AAA jab regularly, though it's not all I use. I like to do a side-b slide into the jab combo. His tilts are great, and that f-smash is one of the strongest in the game. Too bad he's one of the most easily gimped characters in the game. Also, Frigate rapes him.

I use Shiek too, I just remembered. She's pretty fun to use.

Flyentologist

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff