Instant Kills with Marth Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:21 pm
ok guys, this place is lookin pretty dead, so i decided to post something here.

Im going to explain to you guys how to make instant kills with marth.

press B, and then keep it pressed, and ...........

HAHAH KIDDING!

ok, heres how you do instant kills with marth. it requires timing, strategy, and some manual dexterity.

The best way to do this is when someone is trying to get back into the stage after falling out.

As someone is trying to come back in, run to the edge, and when they get close to the edge (but not actually touching it) jump of top of them and do an arial down A.

if you do it right, youll send them flying downward into the abyss.

EDIT:

oh yeah, i forgot. the thing about this is if you follow what i wrote up there, youll die too....

but you can stay alive if when you down and A, press the A button with the tip of your thumb (the area directly under your nail) and press the y (or is it x) on the right of the a button at the same time.

basically, jump at the same time you press down A (thats just how i do it described up there ^)

and afterwards, get back in the stage with a UP B attack  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:45 am
That isn't a instant kill, thats called Intercept...  

Roy Soraxis

Imadud

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:01 pm
but i already post a thread about this not fair. crying
Intercep?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:04 pm
really?

wow i wasnt aware it had a name.

wonder what else i am missing  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:43 pm
Intercept is when you prevent your opponent from coming back onto the level.
When you watch the movieclip where they explain the basics of SSBM (beneath Snapshots if I'm correct) with Mario and Bowser as examples, you will see on a surtain moment that Bowser tries to get back but get knocked downwards by Mario, that is intercepting.
Alot of chars have it, all of em I think actually, only with Marth and especially Roy its a little more difficult.
With Marth its not that hard at all, but with Roy its very difficult because he needs to hit his opponent with the middle of his blade instead with the tip like Marth, so its alot more difficult for Roy to hit it correctly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:21 pm
ah, i see. yeah, its easy with marth.  

Amazing-Ness287
Vice Captain

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:52 am
Gus287

Pretty easy yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:03 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Gus287

Pretty easy yeah.

oh intercept i do it all the time with marth Cpfalcon,flco,ness, mario and ganondorth a great backup tecnic.  

Imadud

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:32 pm
Itsumy_chan
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Gus287

Pretty easy yeah.

oh intercept i do it all the time with marth Cpfalcon,flco,ness, mario and ganondorth a great backup tecnic.

Roy only does it well when the opponent is getting hit by the hilt (I think someone else in the guild already explained that) , or really close against Roy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:44 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare

More like Volley or spike  

The Sangreal

Thirteenth Genius

Imadud

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:23 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Itsumy_chan
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Gus287

Pretty easy yeah.

Roy only does it well when the opponent is getting hit by the hilt (I think someone else in the guild already explained that) , or really close against Roy.

and i think that intercept can be perform with roy if the enemy has 250% of damage A+down and KO!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:30 am
Itsumy_chan
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Itsumy_chan
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Gus287

Pretty easy yeah.

and i think that intercept can be perform with roy if the enemy has 250% of damage A+down and KO!

Only if you hit your opponent down at all, since if the down attack isn't hit correct your opponent will only fly up, most likely to survive.
And it wouldn't be much of a art to ko someone with 250% damage now is it neutral ...  

Roy Soraxis

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:33 am
Ra1k0h
Roy Were-ForUniMare

More like Volley or spike

I do not think so, but then again, I do not know any other name for it since I never heard any others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:06 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Itsumy_chan
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Itsumy_chan
Roy Were-ForUniMare
Gus287

Pretty easy yeah.

Only if you hit your opponent down at all, since if the down attack isn't hit correct your opponent will only fly up, most likely to survive.
And it wouldn't be much of a art to ko someone with 250% damage now is it neutral ...

ya xd
u must hit tha enemy with tha point of tha sword for a perfect meteor attack.  

Imadud

Itakio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:20 pm
Its called a meteor smash. Lots of people can do them.  
Techniques

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff