Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 pm
Im hot in Japan .
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Table of Contents

Title
Table of Contents
Story and Setting
Rules
Character Skeleton
Different bands
Accepted Characters
Black List
White List
FAQ
Updates
Story so far
Announcements
Reserved

dragonhealer

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:54 pm
Story and Setting

The year is two thousand, and nine. Japan is as healthy and thriving as ever. Our story takes place on this unique island nation. Recently music has become more of a popular way for young people to express themselves. They use bands to unify them, and to show how individual and special they are as people. But the real story is the bands themselves. These bands are made up of the most unique and interesting people in the whole country, kids really. Most of them are just out of high school, some are in college, but most are drop outs with a gift for music, or just a dream. The bulk of this story will happen in Tokyo. Among the hip clubs and popular venues; flyers have been posted announcing the coming of a few terrific, new, up and coming bands. Among these flyers is one for a record label looking for some local talent. This label is called, little fish records. All of our bands will be products of little fish, and out story is about how they became number one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 pm
Rules

1. Follow the regular Gaia TOS , I’m not very picky, and you know them.

2. Swearing doesn’t matter to me at all, if you want to use nothing but f-bombs, be my guest.

3. Use my character skeleton please.

4. I want flights drugs sex and rock and roll! But for the sex part, do a time skip. I don’t want anybody getting banned.

5. No boring characters, I know your creative, so think something up. If I have to help you it will come out very…very…’unique’.

6. I would like four sentences minimum per post.

7. Please type in the third person and no *actions*. If your confused about this ask me.

8. If you’re questioning anything at all, ask me. I get on at least twice a day; I’ll get back to you ASAP.

9. PM me the profile skeletons under, ‘Black Stones’

10. let’s all try and get along in the OOC realm. I would really appreciate it.  

dragonhealer

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:56 pm
Character Skeleton

[color=darkblue]Here’s my head shot.[/color] {appearance. Anime or photo. I don’t mind}
[color=blue]My Parent’s named me,[/color] [size=18]{your full name}.[/size]
[color=darkblue]But I prefer to be called,[/color] [size=18]{nickname/s}.[/size]
[color=blue]I’ve been around[/color] [size=18]{age}[/size] [color=blue]years.[/color]
[color=darkblue]Underneath all this fabric I’m really a [/color] [size=18]{Gender}.[/size]
[color=blue]I love to hang on[/color] [size=18]{Sexuality}.[/size]
[color=darkblue]If you know me, you know I’m a great [/color] [size=18]{Instrument, and band}[/size]
[color=blue]You probably also know I’m[/color] [size=12]{Personality}[/size]
[color=darkblue]But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this… [/color] {history}
[color=blue]Oh and by the way[/color] {anything else I forgot}
[color=darkblue]That little voice in my head’s named[/color] [size=18]{username}[/size]
[color=blue]Here's my jive [/color] {theme song}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 pm
Different bands

So far we've got,

Prosticute,

Led Guitarist and semi-vocals - Jack
Led Vocals and Guitar- Sakura
Drums- Lyx
Bassit- Leo

Liquid Decline

Guitarist - Tora
vocalist/occasional synth programmer - Mika
Bassist - Mitch
Drummer- Red

Feme Fatal

Lead siger, lyricist, and piano - Renna
Singer, guitarist, and violinist - Mikki

Acoustic bassist - Oto

Internal Strife
{One man band}
The brain's behind the music - Asch

dragonhealer

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:58 pm
Accepted Characters

Here’s my head shot.
User Image
My Parent’s named me, Jessica T. Walters
But I prefer to be called, Jack, or Jess
I’ve been around nineteen years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a woman.
I love to hang on everybody.
If you know me, you know I’m a great Lead guitarist and partial vocalist, in Prosticute
You probably also know I’m Normally very in charge, a leader. I know what I want to do and I do it. There is no holding me back! But sometimes my life just seems to sneak up behind me and suffocate me. I’m prone to anxiety attacks.
But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this… I was born in LA, but my parent’s moved to Japan when I was still very young. My mother is an English teacher at one of those colleges up north and my dad’s a business guy, I never see him he’s way to busy. I dropped out of high school my sophomore year, a year after my band started. Last year I moved to Tokyo, I share an apartment with a few other people, and Am Trying to make it big! Little Fish Records just hired Prosticute, and we have really high hopes.
Oh and by the way I’m an Indie freak, and I also play the ukulele.
That little voice in my head’s named dragonhealer
Here's my jive That Green Gentleman, PATD cover

Here’s my head shot. User Image
My Parent’s named me, Alyx Miguel Demetria.
But I prefer to be called, Lyx.
I’ve been around Eighteen years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a Guy.
I love to hang on Guys.
If you know me, you know I’m a great Drummer for Prosticute
You probably also know I’m A little on the hyperactive side. But don't let the pretty face fool you, I can be vicious if needed.
But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this… I was orignally raised in New York. I grew up there too. But starting into my eighth grade year of school. My father got relocated to a Company in Japan. It didn't bother me much because I love Asian guys and their lifestyle. Their I met a girl with a Vision, and immediately joined her. Our band just got signed and we couldn't be more excited.
Oh and by the way They say to not be fooled by a pretty face, and I'm no exception.
That little voice in my head’s named Armed With A Tuba
Here's my jive Love Drunk - Boys like girls

User Image
My parents named me Tora Shimizu
But I prefer to be called しがい or Violet - as in ultraviolet!
I’ve been around 18 years
Underneath all this fabric, I’m really a girl
I love to hang on guys
If you know me, you'll know I’m a great guitarist for Liquid Decline
You probably also know I’m quite easy going, and a great shoulder to cry on - mainly because I'm practical and sensible. I'm a crowd watcher, and I really understand how people tick. Although I'm quite reserved in my ways, I always look for the bright side in every situation.
But that’s only because of my past: it goes like this… Growing up in the heart of Tokyo isn't a piece of pie, but I've had a really blessed life. I always wanted to become a psychologist when I was younger; then I discovered electro...
Oh, and by the way, I write all the lyrics for the songs. Mika keeps his head far too high in the clouds to reach any sort of emotional depth.
That little voice in my head’s named Run While You Can
Here's my beat: Kids In America - Kim Wilde

User Image
My parents named me Michio Tanaka
But I prefer to be called Mika
I’ve been around 19 years
Underneath all this fabric, I’m really a Guy
I love to hang on anything and everything - free love, baby!
If you know me, you'll know I’m a great vocalist/occasional synth programmer for Liquid Decline
You probably also know I’m brilliant... Life is for living, and that's my first thought that enters my brain the second I wake up. I'm loud, friendly, energetic and ridiculously addicted about shiny things - the shinier, the better! Parties are where I really lose myself, and I'll always be the most drunk, the first to arrive and the last to leave.
But that’s only because of my past: it goes like this… Born and bred in Kobe, I was brought up in Nishi-ku, one of the most densely populated parts of the city, what with my father being a surgeon and all... After a childhood filled with bright lights, I felt hungry for more and made the move to Tokyo all on my lonesome. It wasn't long before my ever changing social circles led me to Violet, and out came Liquid Decline, all shiny and new.
Oh, and by the way, my real name, Michio? It means Man on the Correct Path. My father always thought that meant I'd follow in his honourable footsteps, but that's simply not true (for one, I'm far too squeamish...). I know I'm destined for something bigger and better; just watch me spread my wings and fly, world!
That little voice in my head’s named Run While You Can
Here's my tune: We Are Rockstars - Does It Offend You, Yeah?

My Parent’s named me, Serrenedy Elizabith White.
But I prefer to be called, Ren, Renna, Lizzy.
I’ve been around {22} years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a {female}.
I love to hang on {bi}.
If you know me, you know I’m a great {Lead siger, lyricist, and piano in Feme Fatal}
You probably also know I’m {Shy when no onstage she'll be content to buy a corner and spend her life there. She's rarely seen without her computer or notepad and gets spontanious ideas for songs}
But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this… {Half her family was killed in a fire. She was so angry she had to write it out, forty songs later...one was a hit, and the rest-is hstory.}
Oh and by the way {If you manage to get her tht way she's a SUPER FUN drunk}
That little voice in my head’s named {Serrenedy}
Here's my jive {Thank you}

Here’s my head shot.
User Image
My parent’s named me Mikaela Rose Pierce.
But I prefer to be called Mikki.
I’ve been around for Nineteen years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a Chickadee.
I love to hang on Anyone who needs love.
If you know me, you know I’m a great Singer, guitarist, and violinist for the band, Feme Fatal.
You probably also know I’m A complete sweet heart who loves to laugh and smile. I don't like conflicts and I try to avoid them as much as possible, but don't get me wrong. I do have a back bone, and if pushed to a certain point, I will speak my mind, and usually, when pushed to that point, I don't quite know when to stop. However, I am friendly, sometimes too friendly, and people say I talk too much when I'm not "acting shy".
But that’s only because of my past; It goes like this... I had been born into a rich family who had never approved of my way of playing music. My father was a CEO of a large trading company and my mother was a professional cello player. My dad loved my mother because she gave him a "good image" and my mother loved my father because he had money. Both of my parents never agreed with the fact that I played with "too much emotion". So, I ran away and fled to Japan, where I heard the music scene was getting good. I took everything I had and while there, I met a girl named Serrenedy. She said she was starting a band called Feme Fatal, so, I auditioned and she told me I was in... And here I am.
Oh and by the way I love music of all sorts and am trying to learn how to play piano and drums. Oh, and my favorite type of headphones are Skull Candy... I always have them hanging around my neck. Also, I love taking pictures of people and I love to write. I sometimes write songs that I believe express myself and the way I feel. It's the way that I vent my emotions.
That little voice in my head’s named x x _ m o n e t _ x x
Here's my jive Sunshine by The All-American Rejects

Here’s my head shot. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Parent’s named me, Mitchell A. DeFoe
But I prefer to be called, Mitch or Trilby(Because he wears one often).
I’ve been around 20 years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a Guy
I love to hang on Girls.
If you know me, you know I’m a great Bassist for Liquid Decline
You probably also know I’m Pretty mellow, and has one overactive sense of humor, making jokes whenever he wants
But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this… Born and raised in England. Been into music since age 10. Moved to Tokyo to pursue music career. He decided to play bass because so many of his friends were guitarists, and he wanted to be different.
Oh and by the way He thinks guitar is overrated, and is as much of gamer as a musician.
That little voice in my head’s named Delta 17
Here's my jive Air Man ga Taosenai

My Parent’s named me, Sakura Atstuki
But I prefer to be called, Sakura
I’ve been around Nineteen years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a Girl
I love to hang on Guys
If you know me, you know I’m a great Vocals and Guitar for Prosticute
You probably also know I’m a sweet girl, who can get hyper about things. I'm spacy, and sometimes serious.
But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this… Born and raised in Tokyo was how it started. I heard music practicly everywhere I went. If it didn't have music playing, I played my own (on my ipod). I started learning guitar at the age of seven, and vocals at the age of eight. My life was very busy from there on out. Joined Prosticute this year, and lovin' it!
Oh and by the way I think I've told you all you need to know~
That little voice in my head’s named La La Lulaby
Here's my jive 【初音ミクオリジナル曲】とらいあんぐる☆Girl's Heart【PV付】 (FLV1.STEREO) By Miku Hatsune

My Parent’s named me, Leonard Atastuki
But I prefer to be called, Leo
I’ve been around Twenty years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a Male
I love to hang on Girls
If you know me, you know I’m a great Bassit for Prosticute
You probably also know I’m I'm like my sister, Sakura, except I'm the one who tries to keep her on track when she's spacing out. I'm one who likes to joke around, but I can be serious too.
But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this… I don't know why but it seems that I like music just like my younger sister. I started learning bass at the age of Fourteen. My teacher says I am a virtuoso.
Oh and by the way I love my sister.
That little voice in my head’s named La La Lulaby
Here's my jive 初音ミク "Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Miku Hatsune(Vocaloid)

My Parent’s named me, Suzaku Valentino
But I prefer to be called, Red or Suzaku.
I’ve been around 21 years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a Guy.
I love to hang on Female.
If you know me, you know I’m a great Drummer, Liquid Decline
You probably also know I’m A bit cold and distant to "outsiders". However, if you can get close enough he opens up.
But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this… His father was European and his mom Asian. What his dad did he doesn't known, since his dad died when Suzaku was little, nor was he told any stories. His mom raised him in Taiwan, speaking mostly Mandarin Chinese and rarely Japanese. Her mom's dad was Japanese, so his first name was of grandfather's choosing. While growing up his mother forbid him to drum while in his teens, saying that it's a waste time. Drumming away was the only way to escape his cruel reality of constantly studying all day and night, so eventually he ran away. He did a lot of small jobs to get a ticket to Japan, the place that grandfather talked about. After a year of staying at a decent job in Japan he got fired, and then hit the streets, staying only at small hotels when he could afford. The lack of discipline from a father made him cold towards others. What friends Red had were left behind at Taiwan. Sadly his Japanese is limited, and mostly communicates by writing on a notepad in Chinese since Japanese Kanji are alike.
Oh and by the way He has a few secrets from the past, and maybe if you get close enough to him you'll be able to uncover them.
That little voice in my head’s named Alkaizer87
Here's my jive Bring Me to Life-Evanesence

Here’s my head shot. [x]}
My Parent’s named me, {Asch Mibu}.
But I prefer to be called, {Asch}.
I’ve been around {twenty-one} years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a {boy}.
I love to hang on {girls}.
If you know me, you know I’m a great {pianist, acoustic guitarist, and singer/song writer, in the one man band Naisou (Internal Strife)}
You probably also know I’m {not one to hide my emotions. Rather, I display exactly how I feel for everyone to see, either in my music or on my face. I am very dedicated to my work and can be very serious, but I do like to have fun.}
But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this… {Asch is the owner of the company Apollo, an event organizer that is famous for its outdoor music concerts. His company also produces and promotes his music. He is an amazing artist and has sold a lot of cds worldwide, but in the last couple years his main focus has turned from creating music to the advancement of the industry as whole. He hasn't been pleased with the music that has been produced in recent years and is making a push to promote bands that believe in the power of music, not posers who just want to make money. He is willing to spend whatever it takes to promote a good band that he believes puts their heart into their music.
Asch was raised in Tokyo and graduated high school a the top of his class. He also graduated from college at the top of his class, in three and half years no less. He majored in business and music. He has been creating music since he was seven and has been performing in his one man band, Naisou, since he was fourteen.}
Oh and by the way {Asch is fluent in several languages, Japanese, English, and French}
That little voice in my head’s named {TheAnomolousParadoxOfLife}
Here's my jive {These Are The Nights (acoustic), by Making April}

My Parent’s named me, Tentou Yasuragi.
But I prefer to be called, Eki or Oto.
I’ve been around sixteen years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a boy.
I love to hang on girl.
If you know me, you know I’m a great acoustic bassist for Feme Fatal
You probably also know I’m in love with attention. I feel most at home when everyone's eyes are on me. I love conflict and starting things for no reason.
But that’s only because of my past, it goes like this… I picked up a guitar when I was really young. I ran away from home the day I graduated from middle school simply because I was bored with my home town. All I took with me was my acoustic guitar and what money I had. I hitchhiked to Tokyo and joined a band, then another band, then another band, a few more, and I am now a member of Feme Fatal. I dislike authority figures and routines and schedules. I don't have an apartment or home in Tokyo, spending the night in the same place twice rarely happens.
Oh and by the way, if anyone asks, I'm eighteen.
That little voice in my head’s named TheAnomolousParadoxOfLife
Here's my jive I Kissed A Boy, by Cobra Starship

Here’s my head shot. Lookie!!![/url
My Parent’s named me, Shuyin Gouki Galang
But I prefer to be called, Gou or Shu.

I’ve been around 28 years.
Underneath all this fabric I’m really a Man.
I love to hang on girls.
If you know me, you know I’m a great bassist, backup vocalist, and producer.

You probably also know I’m Johnny Depp- level eccentric, but I'm a very caring person.

But that’s only because on my past, it goes like this…
I was born in Japan, but Eventually grew up with my Filipina Mother and sometimes lived in America with my aunt and uncle. I've been a bassist since I was 13, and I've never looked back. I was always a bit stranger than most of the people I knew, often either ignoring them or giving them a blunt opinion that caused them to leave. My closest friends are the ones who understood what I am, a strange man who simply wants to be loved. I was always smarter with words than others, and I made a good liar. So, I tried to pursue college in Law when I was 18. It was nice at first, I played gigs with small indie bands, but I always longed for the rush and excitement of being in a full-time band again. I used to dream of being a famous bassist, a chopper-bassist, like Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers. Or even a singer-bassist, like Sting. I've returned to Japan, and I'm going to make a person out of myself. This is my story.

Oh and by the way, I've named my current Fender Jazz bass "Stephanie".
My bass.
That little voice in my head’s named Heartless901
Here's my jive "Blue Train" By Asian Kung Fu Generation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 pm
Black List

dragonhealer

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 pm
White List

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 pm
Soundtrack

dragonhealer

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:03 pm
Updates