Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Proof That Dumbeldore May Not Be Dead Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

k ! w !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:56 pm
Clues That the wondeeful Dumbeldore is alive.What you think about this webiste. True/fasle in your oppinion ect.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:39 pm
i think falsee, bcus alot of people say dat he'll be dead in da 7th book.  

Pow in the Wow

Dawlish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:24 pm
I believe that Snape didn't betray him or purposely kill him and it was planned, however, I do believe he is indeed dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:33 pm
I think he is alive no offence to snape fans because i am one but snape in not strong and evil enough to kill Dumbledore the greatest sorcerer of the time i think it is just one big plot to make Voldemort think Snape is on his team again  

SydBarrett16

[LadyPirate]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:52 am
i've been to the website b4, its pretty interesting and has some strong points...though no offense to the guy, he has way too much time. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:05 am
In my opinion, I'm not sure what to think. There are so many facts pointing to the fact that Dumbledore might not be dead, but J.K. Plays with our heads so much, that she could be tricking us into thinking she left clues behind to let people know that Dumbledore might not be dead, when the truth is, she really didn't, and Dumbledore might really be dead. It confuses me. In my heart, I hope he's not dead, though.  

breakawaylover11

aurorakinly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:41 pm
Dead crying  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:56 pm
As much as I love Dumbledore (and as much as I loved Sirius when everybody was running around, saying that he wasn't really dead), I think that he is actually dead. Dumbledore was loosing some of his strenght and power.. he wasn't as good as he used to be, and if it had been maybe a year earlier, then it might have been a different case. Harry needs to be out on his own, and Jo is probably not about ready to re-write a death, saying that it never really happened.  

comfylove

breakawaylover11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:34 pm
comfortably_dumb
As much as I love Dumbledore (and as much as I loved Sirius when everybody was running around, saying that he wasn't really dead), I think that he is actually dead. Dumbledore was loosing some of his strenght and power.. he wasn't as good as he used to be, and if it had been maybe a year earlier, then it might have been a different case. Harry needs to be out on his own, and Jo is probably not about ready to re-write a death, saying that it never really happened.
I think you have a point. Of course, lots of people have points, and none of us will ever truly know what the truth is until J.K. releases the 7th book.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:39 pm
Dumbledore is very much dead must I take out my copy of HBP and prove it the way I did to my friends?  

SplitDemonIdentity

k ! w !

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:15 pm
RayvnAmreBlack
Dumbledore is very much dead must I take out my copy of HBP and prove it the way I did to my friends?
So the clues don't make you think like, at all?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:55 am
crying I still think that Dumbledore is dead. I mean, everyone who's been killed in the last few books has not come back, or been a trick. I think its true that Dumbledore IS dead. Sadly, I am not convinced.  

Badger Mule

kyomuffins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:07 am
We will never ACTUALLY know for sure until Rowling-sensei releases the 7th book. And I'm still in denile about Sirius being dead, b/c he did actually DIE!!! Ah well... I'm still waiting for proof for both of those deaths in the coming 7th book.

sweatdrop I'm just a sad case.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:38 pm
Grimsfire69
I think he is alive no offence to snape fans because i am one but snape in not strong and evil enough to kill Dumbledore the greatest sorcerer of the time i think it is just one big plot to make Voldemort think Snape is on his team again

i think your right cuz remeber how wormtail was spying on snape, belatrix and narcissa? i dont think voldy sent wormtail to serve snape, but to keep an eye on him, and thats why he took the unbreakable vow, cuz he knew voldy would find that suspicios! 3nodding  

Fyyera

Alemontes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:36 pm
He is indeed dead bacause snape betrayed him.He use the killing curse avada kadevra.Very harsh.I new snape was going to do some thing so horrible.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff