View Results

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Haha. I stole this idea from a friend. Sorry Chanel!
Anywhoooo; my question...

This is more for the girls. But guys can answer too. I guess. xD haha.

But yeah. Say you and you're friend are in the ocean blue with sharks surrounding your boat. And then you're friend falls off and starts drowning cuhz she/he can't swim. And you know what? Girls... you're on your period. Yess. PERIOD; PMS. Will you save your friend?

You know what i would do??
Well; I'm the one who drowned cuhz i can't swim. xD haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:37 pm
LoLz it would be weird for guys to answer....Guys couldn't really answer this question XP  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 pm
azn_knight367
LoLz it would be weird for guys to answer....Guys couldn't really answer this question XP

haha. i know right? but basically would you go save your friend from the sharks? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 pm
xD well hm.. if i was a girl. i would pull out my tampoon/pad and throw it very very far from the boat. wait for the sharks to go over there and quickly go in the water and save my drowning friend. lol  

-JdMnFaMoUs-

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 pm
Da_Smooth
xD well hm.. if i was a girl. i would pull out my tampoon/pad and throw it very very far from the boat. wait for the sharks to go over there and quickly go in the water and save my drowning friend. lol

haha. smart.
although. i think it would've been more fun to swim with the sharks? Don't you think? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:44 pm
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth

haha. smart.
although. i think it would've been more fun to swim with the sharks? Don't you think? xD

lol i guess it would be fun to swim with sharks... kinda.. only if i feel like dieing a long painful death  

-JdMnFaMoUs-

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth

haha. smart.

lol i guess it would be fun to swim with sharks... kinda.. only if i feel like dieing a long painful death

holy palatypus s**t. i never thought about it like that... you're body being torn into bits and pieces by the sharks rows and rows of teeth.
*shudders*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth

haha. smart.

holy palatypus s**t. i never thought about it like that... you're body being torn into bits and pieces by the sharks rows and rows of teeth.
*shudders*

LMAO yes it would be very painful. shudders reminds me of the thai movie shutter. xD  

-JdMnFaMoUs-

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:58 pm
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth

haha. smart.

*shudders*

LMAO yes it would be very painful. shudders reminds me of the thai movie shutter. xD

oh really? i thought it was japanese?
i've wanted to see that movie but i've never had.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:03 pm
I don't think I could go save my friend.. Shoot, i'm a chicken D:

Plus, I can't swim! ):

justinetsab

-JdMnFaMoUs-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:04 pm
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth

haha. smart.

*shudders*

aww.. you have to see it. its scarier than the retarded american version  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:06 pm
o0dle

Plus, I can't swim! ):

aww; its okay! i can't swim either. woo. we non-swimmers have to stick together along with someone who can swim; just in case. biggrin  

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

AutumnsRain
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:09 pm
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth

*shudders*

haha. yeah; i just need to find someone who has it.
i've seen a little bit of the american verison since my auntie bought it; but it got very boring so i didn't see all of it. just bits and pieces. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:12 pm
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth
AutumnsRain
Da_Smooth

*shudders*

haha. yeah; i just need to find someone who has it.
i've seen a little bit of the american verison since my auntie bought it; but it got very boring so i didn't see all of it. just bits and pieces. xD

oh haha. well you should watch it when you have the time  

-JdMnFaMoUs-

justinetsab

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 pm
AutumnsRain
o0dle

Plus, I can't swim! ):

aww; its okay! i can't swim either. woo. we non-swimmers have to stick together along with someone who can swim; just in case. biggrin

Yepppp. Last time we had a pool party for our church class & my friend had to save me several times ahahaa. I'm not allowed to play the games anymore P:<

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff