Hey
Hi!
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:43 pm
Hey everyone! I'm back (still officially on vacation from work but home. We might head out to somewhere else but for now I'm home!
So on the trip to Florida I drove 10 hours straight. We stopped at a hotel and I finished the next 8 Hours. ^_^v I drove the whole way and for so long!! On the way back mom drove. Due to some mix-ups dad has vacation starting this sat. so mom says we might go to another state (that's closer to us).

Here are updates for you all! First off....

Weekly Music Choice

I changed it! Check out new music for this week!
Check 'em all out here!!
PS: Spanish and Caribbean have been added!! Enjoy~!!

Contest Room: Updates

I'm done with RIKU!!! I had already finished his hair at home and then at the hotel I finished up his clothes and stuff. So this is a preview of it in the works. ^^ (This is how my photoshop gaia edit work looks like).
The hardest part of doing these avi edits is finding a FULL body pic. So I can see what the bottom half (like his pants/shoes) are. Luckily...I found a action figure and used that to see how the rest of his outfit looks like. ^^
I just have to set it up in a template like the others and the contest room will hopefully open soon. I'm hoping in a few days time.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 am
So...how many people here have an imeem account? ^_^
Also, what's everyone up to lately? 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:34 am
No imeem account for me.

I've been slowly packing up to move back to campus next weekend (Aug. 22) and been replaying FF8.

And later today I'm going to go spend time with my grandparents and visit "my" steers (they're not really mine but I name some of them.....then sadly they get sent to the slaughter house). crying Poor Grumpy, Wizard, Yin, Heartache, Gandolf, Grumpy II, Milkshake, Pepper.......may they rest in peace.

I have to go liberate Prince before he grows up and gets meaty!!

Oh and DT tagged me in some art challenge on DA so I have to get to that sometime.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 pm
Wow!! Talk about being really busy!! School starts already huh? I guess everythings flying by so fast.
What you were naming before...are they pets? ^^
PS: Have fun at your grandparents and good luck with that Art contest with DT!! Do you win anything?  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:44 am
I think I have one, but i would need to dig it up-.-
And Im really busy, not much time to come on here properlyD: TGIF!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:13 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Wow!! Talk about being really busy!! School starts already huh? I guess everythings flying by so fast.
PS: Have fun at your grandparents and good luck with that Art contest with DT!! Do you win anything?

No-they're not pets although I would happily adopt them so they didn't grow up to be hamburgers. sad

And no I don't win anything in the challenge. I think of it as a artistic version of chain-mail.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:29 am
0Moon_Maiden0
Moonlight_HuangHou

No-they're not pets although I would happily adopt them so they didn't grow up to be hamburgers. sad

And no I don't win anything in the challenge. I think of it as a artistic version of chain-mail.
LOL Hamburgers!!! Oooh~! And that's what it was about. ^_^ Too bad you didn't win but hopefully you do the next time you join an art contest. Did you try Yillrons contest?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 am
Fate-J
I think I have one, but i would need to dig it up-.-
And Im really busy, not much time to come on here properlyD: TGIF!
Aww! You're busy during school year and even during vacation/break. i hope you get a bit of freetime sometime. ^_^
I've been trying to post around frequently too.
3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas