Hey guys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:11 pm
Hey everyone, it's me. I finally remembered the password to this account so I could start participating here again. So many memories are flooding back even minutes after I log in! I do have to say I'm a bit disappointed.. I tried joining on my new main account and explained that it was me and I wanted to come back, but apparently someone still denied me from joining. Anyhoo, moving on with why I'm back..

I'm really REALLY sorry I haven't been here. Furthermore I'm excited to see a few familiar names that are still posting here! I'll save what I've been up to the past couple of years for a blog, don't want to waste anyones time. I've come back to ask for your help.

My life's been a bit of a roller coaster and for reasons I'll explain later I've gone through almost every religion out there just begging for that connection to something that felt right. Well I've found myself back here, and through all the time and doubt I've forgotten almost everything I've learned.. I feel as novice as someone who just watched "The Craft" and thought "holy crap I wanna be a witch like them"!

I hate to admit that I've lost all of my knowledge in something I considered myself pretty good at. I hate to admit that I don't even know which branch of this magical world I wish to follow. However as soon as I had that inkling that this was right for me, this guild was the first place I chose to come back to. As of right now, you guys are the only support I have.

So please forgive me if I ask questions that may seem stupid. And please forgive me if I don't understand even the most basic instructions. I only wish to learn again.

And if anyone could catch me up to speed on anything important that's happened recently in the guild. As ignorant as I may be right now I still have my moderation powers, and I intend to use them to the advantage of the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm
And also, if we can get enough activity going, I'd like to bring back the games sub-forum to the great place it once was and re-start some of my older games. See if we can't get this place hoppin!  

Quadadiddle
Crew

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:22 pm
And one more thing lol, the guilds fifth birthday is coming up this month. I think we should make some type of goal to get a certain number of active members here before then 3nodding  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games