Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
something is wrong

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 pm
ok. something is wrong. i don't know what it is, but something just doesn't feel right. i have been all out of sorts and i don't know what's different, but something is and i don't like it. i can't figure it out, but something is not quite right, like someone is hiding something from me and i'm just waiting for the ball to drop. have you ever had this feeling and what did you do about it?

i will go ahead and tell you that i can't meditate, i can't get my mind to slow down enough to do it without falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 am
I know the sort of feeling you mean.

It's not really the same thing, but once I had this feeling that Loki was Planning Something. It was strong enough that I asked a bunch of Lokeans if they were having similar experiences... the reasoning being that if it was a few people, maybe he was Planning Something generally and if it was just me, he might have been Planning Something for me personally.

Either way, I spent three days with a compulsion to dive behind overturned tables wearing a makeshift hard hat.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:11 am
i have a feeling that i think i know whats up, but i also have this feeling that i'm just paranoid, i have been wrong before, but not about the particular suspicion at hand (which worries me more). i dont really want to go into details, just in case i'm wrong, but i'm not sure if i should wait it out or try to coax out the truth, after all, it may be nothing.... but i doubt it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:58 am
well, ive been having that feeling after i had a dream....i cant remember anything but that it scared me and a date- August 21st, 2009.
....so idk what to tell you, but if it's that strong, then maybe your subconcious is trying to tell you something.

or maybe its as simple as u just being stressed.  

Venra Axel Prey

Wealthy Werewolf

Kuroshikaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:38 pm
Try doing a spell. I like to make my own but I'm also kinda good at making them for other people. Try a spell so make it known for the raeson that your feelings grown... Just try something like that or something to find out why your stressed... If you wish for me to make one I can try...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 am
Maybe turn to Divination? Tarot cards or something indepth like that sounds like it could really help you in a situation like this.

I've felt things like that before, Maybe not fear of what's to come. But I've felt deep changes and other feelings.

Namikikyo

x-moon-x-daughter-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 am
User Image
User Image

My friend has been having a feeling like this too like everything is about to change like something is off and there are energies building up or something

we were talking about this walking on the track one day in gym class at the end of the school year i had the same feeeling like a stressful tension thing and i can still feel it every once in a while. also we talked about how theres more of a scramble to be with a significant other, like people are wanting to spend more time with their boyfriends and girlfriends.

i'll have to talk to her again about this we havent for a while but i feel like its building....

but anyway i know what you mean about this.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:03 pm
i'm really trying to not let this feeling get to me, but i've had it for almost 2 weeks now and it's really wearing me down. i plan on doing a cleansing in my apartment within the next few days and maybe that will at least let me relax at home. i will probably burn some sage while doing some hardcore physical cleaning and attempting to declutter, i have so much stuff that i want on display. gonk  

whiporwill-o

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff