Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:26 pm
Time to relax. . .

The Hot Springs is where you want to go if you just want to kick back and relax.
If it is taking a break from hunting, training, heck, even family the Hot Springs has your name all over it!
From a distance the area is covered in a thick steam that rises into the sky and disappears.
Coming closer the fog-like steam clears up and you are greeted with several pools of the steaming water.
If you have some wounds the healing springs are just a bit farther off.
So, if you want to relax the Hot springs beckons you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:57 pm
*slides down into a pool of hot water* ahh thats good folks this is a good resting spot and the water ain't bad for a drink theres no dirt natural hot springs just let the water cool before u drink it  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:27 pm
Jeckt peers form inside of the forest. He sees shane sitting in the hot springs and desides to join him. Jeckt runs and lets out a big yell as leaps strait into the hot springs. He surfaces and looks over to shane. "Hey! how are you?" jeckt asks shane "Who are you? i sould actualy be asking."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:25 am
wolfythegreat
Jeckt peers form inside of the forest. He sees shane sitting in the hot springs and desides to join him. Jeckt runs and lets out a big yell as leaps strait into the hot springs. He surfaces and looks over to shane. "Hey! how are you?" jeckt asks shane "Who are you? i sould actualy be asking."
well for 1 thing u know my human name *would heve liked my wolf name *irony** and 2 i'm part of the pack and the creator of this tread and was it necasary to get water in my face for god's sake man use yur common sense but any ways i'm fine u  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:40 am
alchemist473
wolfythegreat
well for 1 thing u know my human name *would heve liked my wolf name *irony** and 2 i'm part of the pack and the creator of this tread and was it necasary to get water in my face for god's sake man use yur common sense but any ways i'm fine u

"i'm good" jeckt replys with a smile. "ah, nice and refreshing!"
((Ummmmm...i was using that name in a sence of narriration not talking to you . Jeckt doesn't know your name. and can you seprate dialog with quotation marks plz?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:17 pm
wolfythegreat
alchemist473
wolfythegreat

"i'm good" jeckt replys with a smile. "ah, nice and refreshing!"
((Ummmmm...i was using that name in a sence of narriration not talking to you . Jeckt doesn't know your name. and can you seprate dialog with quotation marks plz?))
((oh lol and sure not that thats how i usualy do that but i'll try))  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:32 pm
"Well, what's been up lately?" Jeckt said as he looked over at irony.
((THX xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:47 pm
wolfythegreat
((THX xp ))
*who the hell is irony it's wolff irony is a figure of speech god* "not much you" wolff asks  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:49 pm
alchemist473
wolfythegreat
((THX xp ))
*who the hell is irony it's wolff irony is a figure of speech god* "not much you" wolff asks

"I'm good." jeckt says as he slips ferther int0 the water.
((oh, ok))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces