Submit

Zizzy is happy :D
  I'm scurred ;A;
  *happy dances with Zizzy*
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:08 pm
I'd been getting really worried about a friend lately.
I hadn't talked to him since November and when I did last talk to him he was suicidal.
I hadn't been able to get in contact with him until randomly on monday he sent me on offline message on MSN then when he logged on later I was like "YOUUUUUUUUUU" and it was like "lolwut. Taylor not here. This is his roommate" and I was like "oh..... give him my number plz?" and he was like "okay"

So then my friend called me last night and we talked for almost three hours and now I'm in an AMAZING mood! heart

I don't know why I'm so happy because honestly before we fell out of contact for like 9 months I wasn't that close with him, he was a friend but not a close one.

But uh...
How is everyone?
No one dead?
Good, good.
Any friends you wished you could get in contact with?
What about people in general?
I wish I could get in contact with my old nanny and my godfather.
Why is Zizzy so happy about her friend?

The world may never know.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:51 am
I feel horrible right now. ;-;
I haven't spoken to two of my friends in several years. Haven't heard of them either. One of them was talking about suicide, too. He didn't have any friends but me, and people made fun of him for his name. So I started talking to him, then we just became good friends.
Also, a girl I know that's been repeatedly telling me she likes me seems pissed at me because I just gathered enough courage to tell her today. I thought she meant she liked me as a friend all the times she said that... but oh well...
I wish I could get in contact with my step brothers and sisters. Haven't seen them for years, either. One of them I haven't ever even seen at all...

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:03 am
You're gonna make me sad too. ;A;

I'd want try getting in contact with those two friends.
And that's kind of sad but kind of ridiculous that she's mad because you misunderstood her.

Is there any way you can get in contact with your step brothers and sisters? Maybe through your step parent?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:32 am
I'm feeling a bit better, thankfully.
You shouldn't be sad, too. You just started talking to your friend. Go enjoy it while you can. whee

I wish I could contact them. I have no way, though.
She apologized and was talking about how she was having a bad day, so we're straightening things out now.

I wish I could contact them, too. I can't. Problems with the side of my dad's family. sweatdrop

Death Shikaku

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 am
I'm glad you were able to talk to your friend again! I am happy for you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 am
How is everyone? Just peachy.
No one dead? Not recently.
Good, good. -Thanks
Any friends you wished you could get in contact with? I should try and contact a couple high school friends more than I have.....
What about people in general? I still wish I could see my Aunt Vonnie again...but she passed away elven years ago. Also want to see my one cousin more often and her baby boy that she'll be having in a couple weeks....>.<
Why is Zizzy so happy about her friend? Because she has a big heart and is a caring person.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 am
0Moon_Maiden0
How is everyone? Just peachy.
No one dead? Not recently.
Good, good. -Thanks
Any friends you wished you could get in contact with? I should try and contact a couple high school friends more than I have.....
What about people in general? I still wish I could see my Aunt Vonnie again...but she passed away elven years ago. Also want to see my one cousin more often and her baby boy that she'll be having in a couple weeks....>.<
Why is Zizzy so happy about her friend? Because she has a big heart and is a caring person.

I definitely agree with the last part! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:52 am
How is everyone? Fine
No one dead? . . . I don't think so
Good, good.
whee
Any friends you wished you could get in contact with? Some online ones sad
What about people in general? I want some people to call me more often
I wish I could get in contact with my old nanny and my godfather. I hope you can too
Why is Zizzy so happy about her friend? She is good whee

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 am
Death:
That's good you're feeling a bit better.
And I won't be sad! >D
*calls friend*
That really sucks you can't get in contact with them though.
No mutual friends that may know, anything?
I'm glad you were able to straighten that out too. whee
Uh...... Dx
I don't know how you could contact them then. Maybe your mom knows something?

Wyvern:
Thanks. whee

Moon:
Aww, I wish you could see your Aunt again too. ;__; I hope you see your cousin though! whee
And you and Wyvern really think so? <3 D':

Fen:
Maybe if the people aren't calling you you should try calling one of them?
Unless you don't have a phone number, that would get in the way of your nerarious scheme to get back in touch with them.
Thanks. I have no idea where my nanny is and my mom lost contact with my godfather so all I know is he's in LA somewhere. D:
Thanks. ;_;

You all make me feel so special.
You guys are amazing. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:42 pm
That's great to know that he's feeling better smile
At the moment one of my friends is depressed/paranoid/occasionally suicidal and it seems i'm the only one of his group of 'friends' who's actually willing to talk him through it. ho hum confused

I tend to make few good friends - i kinda drift away form aquintences easily, which is probably a bad note on my character. But it's nice to hear from old friends all the same - that's what facebook's for! lol  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:46 pm
Don't feel bad DT! D:
I drift away from acquaintances and not close friends too.
I'm stupidly loyal to my close friends though.
Even if they want to shake me "for my own good" and whatnot they can't get rid of me. xD

That's sad about your friend though. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:51 pm
*re-reads own post and frantically scarbbles to correct typoes redface lol*

Glad it's not just me then smile I think i'm the same - when i make good friends i tend to be very loyal and they're like family. My main group of 4 girlies are all past the decade mark now - most are 15 years+ haha

aww no one should shake you zizzy 3nodding  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:51 pm
As the self proclaimed official hugger of the guild....((Moonlight will back me on this)) razz

I call for a group hug! *huggles members* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:12 pm
GROUP HUG
*joins*  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:15 am
My mom used to have my step-sibling's numbers, but in rage, she ripped up her address/phone booklet and destroyed it. (Don't ask. sweatdrop )

ninja *Slips away secretly like a ninja* ninja  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces