Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Tsukuribanashi Issho AKA Fable (Approved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mfable

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 pm
Name: Tsukuribanashi Issho
Aliases/Nicknames: Preferred to be called Fable

Physical Description: Fable stands 6’ 2” and weighs around 200 pounds. He has dirty blond hair and blue eyes. He has broad shoulders and a slightly above average build. He has a constant look of intelligence in his eyes, only slightly noticeable. He is smarter and stronger than he appears.

Zanpaktou’s Spirit & Name: Kinen appears much like Fable does, just reverse. He wears the same outfit but instead of the normal black color, it is white. He also wears the same sunglasses, fingerless gloves, and fedora, the three of these being white as well.

Zanpaktou: Kinen appears exactly the same as any other blade while in a sealed state. (Not Achieved)

Shikai Release: "Memorize, Kinen."

Shikai: While in Shikai mode, spiritual energy is continuously being shared by Fable and his sword, recording Fables sense. Fable simply wills one of these sense to be recorded to start recording. He can then will it to stop to end the recording. He can also activate these senses by asking the blade to replay them, or asking the blade if it has stored any sense regarding a certain subject. When in this state, the blade appears black, blade, guard, and hilt alike. The blade also has golden lines stretching from the base of the hilt to the end of the blade. These golden lines are constantly disappearing an retching themselves in different patters across the blade. These lines never appear the same.

Bankai: While in Bankai mode, the blade appears in the same manner as in Shikai mode, but appears to be about three inches longer. The blade can now create illusions, smells, and sounds. The illusions have tastes and can be felt as if they are real. Fable needs to simply will an illusion, smell, or sound to have it appear seconds later. The illusions, smells, and sounds, must be of any sense that is stored within the blade or within Fable's own memories. (Not Achieved)

Special Accessories: Fable always wears black sunglasses, fingerless gloves, and a fedora.

Skills: While still alive he practiced his swordplay constantly, not with a real sword, but with a pole, weighing in and being the same length as a real sword, so he has familiarity with weapons.

Abilities: Besides being able to see spirits when he was alive, none.

Personality: Fable’s mood effect his personality in great ways. When he is happy he always has a grin on his face and will talk about anything that comes to mind with anyone he happens to cross paths with. When he is sad he prefers to be in a dark room by himself or on a walk, normally not talking to anyone unless the subject at hand is very important to him. When he is bored he tends to pace and fidget with whatever he can get his hands on. When excited he tends to shake and stutter slightly. No matter the mood, there are two things that can cheer him up, flirting and a good conversation. He however hides his moods whenever possible, and usually has a blank stare on his face or a forced smile, either one he tends to disguise very well.

Biography/History: Fable grew up a loner, always being picked on, always being bullied. People even half his size did this, not because he was weak, but because he never fought back. He always let himself take the beating. He however almost never got in fights, always choosing his words wisely except but a few times. He always had a way with words, not to the best degree, but it was usually enough to keep him out of trouble. Although he was a loner, he knew many people, and was very resourceful. One day, at about the age or seven, he happened to get in a fight, after being dealt two blows, he blacked out. The next thing he knew, he was standing over his classmates unconscious body. After that day he preferred to never fight; the reason for his holding back. Around the age of eight, he began practicing swordsmanship. He didn’t own a real blade, so he used a metal bar that was about the same weight and length of a katana. He also delved into staff play but never fully practiced it, just about five minutes or so a day. A few days after starting to train himself, he soon found a friend. He and his friend trained every weekend together, developing their own styles and finding new ways to counter them. The training developed physical form, and the thinking of ways to not only counter his friends styles, but ways to improve his own, developed his mental strength as well. Around his sixteenth birthday, his friend moved away. He then realized that friends will come and go, as well as new styles. Although saddened over his friends departure, he continued to train, physically and mentally. He delved into card games that developed strategies, and helped improve the mind. Sure, most people didn’t view it that way, but heck, he did, and that’s all that mattered. Upon his seventeenth birthday, his father brutally murdered his entire family, him, his mom, and his sister, before taking his own life. He then woke up in the Soul Society, not knowing fully what happened. It has been here he has resided ever since.

Signature/Patented Technique: None

Guild Status: None (?)

Online Schedule: Mountain Time; I am almost always online.

(I hope I did this right)
Thanks for reading
- Fable  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:44 pm
The description could use more work and you need to fill out your Shikai and Bankai - include a description of your sealed state, should it have any distinguishing characteristics.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 pm
Curses.... a mental zanpakuto...
Give me some time to consider the powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:31 pm
Sayori of the red sands
Curses.... a mental zanpakuto...
Give me some time to consider the powers.

Will do! Just a note: I dunno if the shikai is all that powerful, it can't read too many memories and it does it very slowly, reading the feelings are quick though. For the Bankai, I does seem a little overpowered, but it has drawbacks, it is hard for the body and can cause death if it continues for too long.  

Mfable

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 pm
Alright, I've come to a conclusion. You cannot intrude on the thoughts of another. The ability you've created his nothing more than a fancy way of performing a "Madame Cleo." Please edit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Sayori of the red sands
Alright, I've come to a conclusion. You cannot intrude on the thoughts of another. The ability you've created his nothing more than a fancy way of performing a "Madame Cleo." Please edit.

Alrighty, I have changed it completely.  

Mfable

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:28 pm
Approved  
BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items