Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Kami Saotori [Accepted]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami Dragonrider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:24 pm
Name: Kami Saotori(Ka-me) (Sow-tour-ee)

Aliases/ Nicknames: None yet

Physical Description: Kami stands 6'8'', and weighs about 180 lbs. He has a slight mucular build. He has white-gray hair that is waist lenth, usally braided. He usuaslly wears the basic uniform of a soul reaper with a large white trench coat and a pair of earrings.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: Kofuchi (Great Abyss) The spirit of his zanpakutou takes the form of a large man in earth colored armor (brown, green, and yellow)

Zanpaktou: (Obtained) When not released it takes the form of a pair of tonfus that he straps to the inside of the trench coat.

Shikai Release: Swallow them whole

Shikai: (Not yet Obtained) When Shikai is released the tonfus become Bagh Nakh (Tiger claws). It has the ability to open up and swallow any projectile made by an enemy sword. Them depending on how long the projectile is held within it can fire it back after increasing the projectile's power.

Bankai: (Not yet Obtained) Wakuseikuchini Kofuchi (Planet Eating Great Abyss) When Bankai is released a giant emerges from the blades of the Bagh Nakh. This giant has two abilities in edition to retaining his Shikai ability. The first is that it can absorb my reiatsu to increase in size and strength. (It's size ranges from 60 ft to 150 ft tall) Its second ability is that it can create massive fissures in the earth that can eat opponents.

Special Accessories: A white trech coat that has enchanted pockets, allowing him to store more in them than normally possible. A pair of earrings that hide the appearance of scars and burns.

Skills: He has a high physical strength, and is an exellent cook.

Abilities: none as of yet

Personality: He is a light-hearted man who is always a gentleman. He has good work ethic but will abandon his post if he notices a pretty girl. He has been known as a smooth operater and a lady-killer.

Biography/History: Kami was born in the slums of chicago where his mother raised him by herself. He always tried to be a good kid but where he lived fights were unavoidable so he had to learn to fight. After he graduated he ended up stowing away on a vessel to Eroupe, where he traveled the land and learned to be a great chef. He ended up making a good living as a gourmet cook but that was never enough. He always had a urge to fight. This is what eventually led him to china where he begged and pleaded and was eventually excepted into a martial arts dojo. He spent a few years there training with the sword. Though after so many years had decided it was time to go home. He bid farewell to his master and got a plane that was headed back to the states. This plane never completed it's voyage though, crashing in the ocean about half way to its destination and killing all the passengers including Kami. The next thing he knew he was in rukongai and after spending a few weeks wandering the streets he decided to try for the soul reaper academy. After a lot of hard work and strenuos training he managed to graduate and he is now looking to find his zanpakutou and join a squad.

Signature/Patented Technique: None yet.

Guild Status:

Online Schedule: Im usally on every day, to the wee hours of the mornings. but every other weekend i go to my dads and i may not get on those two-three days  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 pm
This needs so much attention it isn't even funny. You also need to give information on your Zanpakuto, Shikai and Bankai. You cannot have infinite storage. Your age is also messed up; if you were born in 1964, you would be 35 not 25. Also, what do you mean by being able to pull things off paper?  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

Kami Dragonrider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 pm
I new my math was off.

And anyways someone looked at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:54 pm
Take off the pull things off of paper ability and your as good as in unless my more thorough partner sayori here can find a error  

Diaku

Kami Dragonrider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:55 pm
Taken care of!
thanks Diaku!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:24 pm
Not accepted, not yet anyway. The scheme for his zanpakuto was given to him by a third party, who shall remain nameless. I don't know what the rules on this are, but I'm too lazy to read another power. You really should also use a calculator for your age, but I'll just go ahead and give you the right age for the years you have should down: 45. When you say you can absorb projectiles, I'm going to have to say no to absorbing zanpakuto. You can absorb attacks made by the sword, but not the sword or stationary objects, like a rock lying on the ground.

Also, feeding off your opponent's reiatsu is godmodding. You could use bankai and make a captain so weak that they won't be able to lift a finger. You can make the giant grow with your reiatsu, but not have it leech off your opponent. I'll allow the fissure power, but don't go overboard; we don't want half seireitei to be the Grand Canyon.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm
accepted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:29 pm
Thank you Sayori!  

Kami Dragonrider

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff