Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
RGG EVENT NOW OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:30 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=78501

HEAD OVER TO THE EVENT FORUM FOR SOME FUN!

Alright. To help jump-start the guild I am going to have a big event. It's going to be 2 weeks long and have a thread full of things to do for gold and items. =) Anyone can participate in this big event and anyone can win.

This big event will be September 1st till September 14th.
I know a lot of you guys will be in school by now so this is why it's 2 weeks long and it may even be extended.

Here is a list of some of the contests that will be in the event:
  • TekTek contest.
  • Bumping contest.
  • Treasure hunt contest.
  • Dice contest.

There are going to be MANY MANY MANY more contests during this event.
I'm not going to list all of them because I want you guys to be surprised.

On top of playing to win myself and other crew members will be giving out random donations DAILY.

9/01 2:37am
Instead of having a thread full of things where it can get crowded we are going to transform one of the sub-forum into a event sub-forum. Each game will have it's own thread!
When this event is done, the threads will be deleted/locked and the sub-forum will stay for future events.

The event will open around 3pm5pm PST.
This is a clock for my city&timezone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 am

This sounds cool!~ =]
Looking forward with this! =D

~

- - - - - { } - - - - -

Niight Doll

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:30 am
We have lurkers but no posters. =/

lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:19 am
I'm excited.Can't wait to see what all there is ^^  

Xx_Junie Rox_xX

Ruthless Genius

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Brandisher 100

GCD Elf 645

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 pm
Hello! GCD Elf 645 here to say that this sounds like a wonderful idea! This guild seems like a ton of fun. 3nodding If I may ask a question, is the Application Session 24 for Donators, or for those looking for Donations? I'm up for both, really, but the items that I would be able to donate would be limited, seeing as I have to save enough for Christmas!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:13 pm
GCD Elf 645
Hello! GCD Elf 645 here to say that this sounds like a wonderful idea! This guild seems like a ton of fun. 3nodding If I may ask a question, is the Application Session 24 for Donators, or for those looking for Donations? I'm up for both, really, but the items that I would be able to donate would be limited, seeing as I have to save enough for Christmas!

We don't ask members donate to us. =)

If you don't understand things you can check out the welcome forum. Those threads are so users can win some gold/items.

Aerobe
Captain

GCD Elf 645

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm
Aerobe
GCD Elf 645

We don't ask members donate to us. =)

If you don't understand things you can check out the welcome forum. Those threads are so users can win some gold/items.

Oh, alright, thanks! I read the Rules, but I didn't get through all the stickies just yet. Thank you again. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Questing Ain't What it Used to Be...

I am excited! I can't wait for September. I might only be active after the 4th though cause I have an exam.
I never really understood how a treasure hunt worked on Gaia...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...Care to Help a Girl Out?

Deschaine

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 am
The treasure hunt is going to be fairly simple for those playing.
(You guys don't have to do all the planning and whatnot. xD)

How we are doing it is I will post a clue/picture in the event thread and those playing have to figure the clue out. That clue will lead to a place within the guild. Once you find it there will be a clue/picture that leads to another part of the guild. That keeps repeating until you hit the last place, the place with the X. First 2 people to post in that place wins.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 am
Aerobe

How we are doing it is I will post a clue/picture in the event thread and those playing have to figure the clue out. That clue will lead to a place within the guild. Once you find it there will be a clue/picture that leads to another part of the guild. That keeps repeating until you hit the last place, the place with the X. First 2 people to post in that place wins.

That sounds so awesome! I can't wait! :3  

ccreaturesliehere

Greedy Bloodsucker

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:14 pm
Aerobe

I'm gonna lose. xd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 am
╔═══════════ ☾ ♀ ♑ ═══════════╗
User Image

Sweet. o 3o
Sounds fun. :3

User Image
╚════════════ ☾ ♀ ♑ ════════════╝

Vixenoire

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:28 pm
biggrin Cool. I'll check it out if I have time. I've been owned by work lately  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm looking forward to it :3

Q: So other members (non-crew) are allowed to hold their own contests as well?

Radioactive Pineapple

6,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

c l e r ii x3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:50 pm
Aerobe

I hope I'll be able to participate. xD

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces