Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Tutorials
Happy's Guide to the Headmaster

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:17 pm
How the heck do you impress the headmaster? Do YOU find yourself wondering the same thing? Then this is the guide for youuu~

Preparing for his visit...

-When you are expecting the headmaster, make sure that your hedges and flowers are tended, and if you have a garden, it is in good condition.

-You have at least 2 adults or 1 adult and a teenager in the house. One should be in charge of dinner, and the other should be in charge of entertaining.

-One of your sims is good at cooking. The better the food, the more points you get. Do not serve mac and cheese, whatever you do!

-Your teens and children have good grades, and there is no unfinished homework lying around.

-The house is nicely decorated. This will earn you more points when you take him on a tour

-Have either a jacuzzi, bar, coffee machine or all three. You gain 10 extra points for each item the headmaster uses.

Now for when the headmaster is actually here...

Entertaining and Feeding

-When the Headmaster arrives, greet him as soon as you can.

-Take him on a tour and show him the rooms. (If you have a nicely decorated house, you will get more points)

-Have your cook (or whoever is making the meal) start cooking during the tour, and call him for dinner when the tour is over.

-After dinner is a nice time for talking about school and work.

-If you have a coffee machine or bar then make sure to serve drinks so that the headmaster can help himself.

NOTE: It may help to have a nice amount of simoleans in your funds

Hopefully this guide has helped you in some way.
If you get accepted, study hard, and have fun in private school!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:34 pm
May I add a little cheat I use with latest EP.(may of been FT)
I will Q up several greet options and get points for each greet.
This has to be Q up or won't work.
So basically soon as he arrives Q up all the greets( i go around the pie so i remember what ones i did) Feed him for supper is done by then. Sometimes that's all that is needed. If I am still short on points I give the tour of the house.  

Grandma Snoodle

1,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tutorials

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items