WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:42 am
User ImageShe's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather
She's not like the other girls

►►Like a blanket or something?
I have a rainbow colored over the knee sock that I lost the match to.
I always have it with me, I put it in the washer and everything X3
I nibble on it, wear it as a head band, etc.
I'm just curious to see if I'm the only one who carries around something like that all the time.
(:

She lives in the clouds
She talks to the birds
Hopeless little one
She's not like the other girls

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:39 am
I have one its a pale green blanket it all broken and riped but still almost in one piece my gran made it for me when i was 1 a birthday gift i caries with me every were lol and i to put in the washer like everyday lol and sometimes i cover my eyes with it to sleep x3 it makes me feel safe hahahaha and im 20 years old and i still have a blakie x3....  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:55 am
I have a big stuffed polar bear named Victor that I got soon after I was born. He used to have a few winter hats (one with holes for his ears, one without) and a scarf, but I think those have been lost to time. Either that or they're in a box somewhere. X3 I sleep with him when my fiancé is out on the road. ♥  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:15 pm
Promitheus Zek
I have one its a pale green blanket it all broken and riped but still almost in one piece my gran made it for me when i was 1 a birthday gift i caries with me every were lol and i to put in the washer like everyday lol and sometimes i cover my eyes with it to sleep x3 it makes me feel safe hahahaha and im 20 years old and i still have a blakie x3....

X3
That's adorable  

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Sunegami
I have a big stuffed polar bear named Victor that I got soon after I was born. He used to have a few winter hats (one with holes for his ears, one without) and a scarf, but I think those have been lost to time. Either that or they're in a box somewhere. X3 I sleep with him when my fiancé is out on the road. ♥

biggrin Aweh. I have a bunny that I got when I was born.
I named him Shikamaru, after my Favorite NAruto characterX3
I sleep with him every night and take him with me when I'm gonna sleep at someone's house, or go out of town for a few days.

But My Sock goes with me everywhereeee
And chopper, my phone.
But he's a given.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:00 pm
My underwear.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:05 pm
i've always had the same big fluffy pillow OwO  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:08 pm
A Minnie Mouse blanket that my grandma gave me. I always have it next to my bed. And I have this ring that I always wear.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Shaviv

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:15 pm
I used to have a mug covered in really pink and girly designs. I treasured it because it had been given to me by someone I really loved at the time.

It came with a small teddy-bear in it. It tells you a lot about me that I actually treasured the mug more than the bear.

Anyway, I'd had the mug for, what, four years? and just this summer, I accidentally dropped a heavy calculator on it and it broke. :<

Other than that, I don't know. I mean, I have a toy... of the battery-powered kind, let's just say, but I don't always have it with me, I just make sure I know where it is. (Placed discreetly in its protective packaging, it doesn't stand out.) I have my trousers, but I don't really always have those with me. I have my dogs, but they're living creatures who have their own will, so they probably don't count. Etc...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:22 pm
Shaviv
I used to have a mug covered in really pink and girly designs. I treasured it because it had been given to me by someone I really loved at the time.

It came with a small teddy-bear in it. It tells you a lot about me that I actually treasured the mug more than the bear.

Anyway, I'd had the mug for, what, four years? and just this summer, I accidentally dropped a heavy calculator on it and it broke. :<

Other than that, I don't know. I mean, I have a toy... of the battery-powered kind, let's just say, but I don't always have it with me, I just make sure I know where it is. (Placed discreetly in its protective packaging, it doesn't stand out.) I have my trousers, but I don't really always have those with me. I have my dogs, but they're living creatures who have their own will, so they probably don't count. Etc...

I'm sorry about the mug. That must really suck.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:39 pm
There's nothing I always have on my person, but along the lines of what most people here are saying...I do have a precious item I've had since I was little. It's a small pillow that looks like one of the puppies from Disney's 101 Dalmatians that I've had since I was about six. I still sleep with him(I'm 21), but I don't take him on trips anymore since I'm too worried about something happening to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 pm
Behold the Utzume

I named him Shikamaru, after my Favorite Naruto characterX3
I sleep with him every night and take him with me when I'm gonna sleep at someone's house, or go out of town for a few days.

You named a bunny Shikamaru?
Kinda funny, his name is missleading. x3  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 pm
Behold the Utzume
Promitheus Zek

X3
That's adorable

x3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm
Behold the Utzume
Sunegami

I named him Shikamaru, after my Favorite NAruto characterX3

Aww, that's cute. ♥ Now I feel like posting a picture of Victor. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash