Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Have you knowdest many people are against Islam & Its Truth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin Saga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 am
Ive seen soo many Videos on Youtube, and Articles, about
" This Is Wrong In Islam and That etc. "

Or they say, about the scientifc prove " The People in that time already knew this stuff, Bla Bla Bla... etc. "

Now how do you feel about that? > People who come with fake evidence and trying to break Islam down.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 am
i agree i met some racist people everywhere it aint easy livin n the western country i wish they would jus accept the truth ya no wut i mean dude i mean look at the moon the messenger sallallaho alyhe wasalam broke the moon in half with the point of 1 finger n put it back together n in 2008 or 2007 they jus found the straight line in the center of the moon saying it was n in an exact half at some point in history yet the story of the event of the beloved been around for centuries yet they found it 1 or 2 years ago yet "islam is wrong" (nauzobillah allah forgive me for saying that) sad i pray they accept the truth b4 death takes them to hell forever............. burning_eyes  

soldier_4_allah

Jin Saga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 am
soldier_4_allah
i agree i met some racist people everywhere it aint easy livin n the western country i wish they would jus accept the truth ya no wut i mean dude i mean look at the moon the messenger sallallaho alyhe wasalam broke the moon in half with the point of 1 finger n put it back together n in 2008 or 2007 they jus found the straight line in the center of the moon saying it was n in an exact half at some point in history yet the story of the event of the beloved been around for centuries yet they found it 1 or 2 years ago yet "islam is wrong" (nauzobillah allah forgive me for saying that) sad i pray they accept the truth b4 death takes them to hell forever............. burning_eyes

I cant stand the word "Contradiction" Anymore, they call everything fake/false..etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Jin Saga

I cant stand the word "Contradiction" Anymore, they call everything fake/false..etc.

Well then, you sir, are in the wrong religion. Unless, of course, you mean that you hate to be told about all the contradictions in the Qur'an?  

Voldemort point two

Jin Saga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:04 am
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga

Well then, you sir, are in the wrong religion. Unless, of course, you mean that you hate to be told about all the contradictions in the Qur'an?

Yes.. You are wrong.

There are always People, > Christians, who say Islam is wrong, Koran has contradictions, but the truth is they have no Idea what a verse means,
Unlike the Bible, has clearly Contradictions, but Koran is Poetic, You need to understand it, and for that u need to be muslim and have love for islam,

But because Christians hate us, because we have the true religion, they try to Contradict us. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:06 am
Voldemort point two
Jin Saga

dude can you shut espescially you , remember the "" mistakes "" you brought from Quran , I proved to you that each one of them was miss understanding for the Quran and the one who was reading either he just made it up or he doesn't understand Quran correctly as any one does , the people who trying to prove Islam is wrong and bring it from Quran are stupid because Quran don't have single mistake and I saw your stupid site which talks about Quran's mistakes it's stupid lies I tell you , we got a guy at our country priest or something keep saying Islam is wrong and trying to get the prove from Islam , guess what , the Hadith (The stuff which Mohamed said) he keep cutting stuff form that Hadith and putting new stuff to prove Islam is wrong , and he like trying so hard to prove Islam is wrong from Quran but hay nothing , each single thing he said had been prooven that it's wrong , and guess also what , he destroys Christians faith , even your faith he's destroying it , he made a guy Muslim , that guy converted to Islam thanks to his lies .
And once I saw a video about people who converted into Islam at Germany , one of them tried to see if Bible says same at Quran , but when the preist couldn't do that HE DECLARED THAT BIBLE HAD BEEN MISSED WITH AND I SWEAR WITH LOVE OF GOD I DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING FROM ME ALL FROM THE VIDEO

And I want you to answer one question , one question .

How in the world did prophet Mohamed knew about this ?

Quote:
User Image

EtSh Cool

TR-sayzo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 am
many christians on youtube do not now wat they were talkin about, but many brother and sisters go to violence and start swearing at the christians or whomever it is thats sayin that so the people continue to antagonize them, im tired of pple sayin that mohamad sallallaho alyhe wasalam was not a prophet, christians worship a man more than they do there own god not to mention that the bible has been rewritten thousand of times

please if anything i am saying is wrong tell me i would like to hear wat u hav to say  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:48 pm
Ahh the neverending argument, people just need to sit down and accept that Both sacred Text's are choc'a block with unexplainable contradictions or just plain inacuracies.

Calm down and follow your heart  

Three Mile Sprint

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:11 am
Don't worry. This predicament makes us stronger in physical and mental.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:09 am
i think all of u should just stop insulting each other and just accept that each believe in something, and just agree to disagree an grow up!! stressed  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces