have a good summer
  yes
  no
  sort of
View Results

johnny blackk
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:16 pm
I'm back,had a lovely summer playing gigs and being on xbox live with my friends slaying nazi zombies in WaW,and playing most of the Fallout 3 expansions haha.So I have returned! Prepare for the worst XDD.So how is every and how was your summers?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:25 am
Pretty good. Didn't finish my Chronicles of Abe like I had hoped, but I hope to do that before things get too crazy. I moved into my dorm this last Sunday, and I start my first two classes tomorrow. I haven't seen my roommate since Monday night, and I'm beginning to think he got hit by a bus and then no one told me. Well, off to enjoy my last day of freedom!!  

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:23 am
Same old same old, just the way I like it. Hanging out with friends, Playing Xbox, and forgetting to practice my Bass skills all at the same time. I still have 1 or 2 more weeks of summer where I'm at. And I realize i probably should be practicing right now...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:43 pm
not bad,chilling at home playin my ps3 riding my skateboard ... the usual  

shady loves fallout 3

hirationugget

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:06 am
You were gone?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:26 am
Mournful Maniac
Same old same old, just the way I like it. Hanging out with friends, Playing Xbox, and forgetting to practice my Bass skills all at the same time. I still have 1 or 2 more weeks of summer where I'm at. And I realize i probably should be practicing right now...
Bass skills is the same thing for me.... my band and I have been touring for awhile on the east coast doing bar gigs and stuff.  

O-ORan-ChanO-O

mmmmmtoast
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:15 am
O-ORan-ChanO-O
Mournful Maniac
Bass skills is the same thing for me.... my band and I have been touring for awhile on the east coast doing bar gigs and stuff.

I'm not currently in a band, and the low practicing rate might explain why... That or the fact that i'm playing Xbox like every day recently since i got Oblivion...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:09 pm
tyler9834
You were gone?
Cheyah haha for most of the summer XD.  

johnny blackk
Captain

Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items