Submit

School?
  Yes.
  No.
  What's the question, exactly?
View Results

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm
...for me, at least. Went back on the 18th. I've been so tired... staying up until 2:00 AM (it's 1:30 now, and it's a school now) because I'm so used to sleeping later that I can't sleep if I try earlier. Anyways-I got the worst teachers I could possibly ask for, but the best classmates ever. I know nearly everyone now and I'm even talking to someone I really like. wahmbulance Enough of my day, how was yours?

Did you even start school? If not, when are you going back?

Done with school? What're you going to do now?

du u liek teh skewlz?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:02 am
I'm moving back to campus this Saturday and I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! I want to go back now..... rolleyes And with my major I've discovered that I can barely try and still pass my classes......wonder what my GPA would be like if I did put effort into my work?

And then I'll get to see my campus eye-candy again..... *sighs dreamily*  

0Moon_Maiden0

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:15 am
I don't start until September 28th. razz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 am
Not sure but I have to schedule and decide on what semester I will start at.
But my sister has been the same way as you death. highschool starts back for her on Sept so we'll see how she manages waking up early. biggrin  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:23 pm
iGoldman

Damn you. So many people I know start then! D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:14 pm
iGoldman

ditto
*cackles madly*

Can't wait to be bac at uni though.

Speaking of which - my sister got a letter sayings he was accepted to her uni today - yay!
I don't know what my parents'll do with themselves when both of us are gone this year...they'll probably get all happy and comfortable, but then the year after i'll have finished and will move back home to bug them twisted  

dragontamer363
Crew

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:16 am
I don't start college until January, so... I'll be lazy for the next few months...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:56 am
dragontamer363
iGoldman

ditto
*cackles madly*

Can't wait to be bac at uni though.

Speaking of which - my sister got a letter sayings he was accepted to her uni today - yay!
I don't know what my parents'll do with themselves when both of us are gone this year...they'll probably get all happy and comfortable, but then the year after i'll have finished and will move back home to bug them twisted

Haha-congrats to her!

As for your parents they'll probably have wild parties while you're both gone. xd  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yunui

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:35 pm
I start school Sep. 8th.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:56 pm
Black_Angel_Flowne
I don't start college until January, so... I'll be lazy for the next few months...
That's...an odd date to start school. neutral

Flyentologist

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 pm
My classes start September 21. That's about when I'll have my job, again.

I'm an English tutor at the community college and Summer quarter is almost over, so I'll be temporarily out of a job.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:03 am
I start back on Monday. Dx
I'm also guilty of staying up late so I need to start going back to sleep early.

I seem to have some pretty good classes and teachers this year but I don't know who will be in them yet.
I'm very excited about getting back into a darkroom though, I missed traditional photography over the summer.
Except I hear the photo teacher is really mean but I talked to her a couple times last year and she seemed nice.

I just know that my class schedule is really weird this year, it's called modified block or something like that.
Before we had A days and B days with four classes on each day.
Periods 1, 3, 5, 7 on A days
Periods 2, 4, 6, 8 on B days
Simple enough, right?

Now it's...
Monday: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (all periods)
Tuesday: 1, 2, 4, 5
Wednesday: 1, 3, 4, 6
Thursday: 2, 3, 5, 6
Friday: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (all periods again)
HOW WILL I REMEMBER THAT? gonk  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 am
I'm already back and unpacked at college.

And it was a great first day....

I went and hung out with a couple friends....learned how to play a few card games.....and finally got to give my one friend her birthday present. It wasn't anything big-just a polished stone that shared the same name as her fav Twilight character, Jasper. But since it was so small I came up with a fun way to give it to her....

Knelt down on one knee and presented in a ring sized box. xd Then proceeded to pull out a ring just for the heck of it....haha So now we have matching mood rings.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:33 am
i cant consider "start of school" but I just started my next rotation in the school hospital and I feel great about it, though I have received lots of demerits already within a short span of time (5 days to be exact/1 week). I'm kinda enjoying it.  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:54 am
Zizzykitty
I start back on Monday. Dx
I'm also guilty of staying up late so I need to start going back to sleep early.

I seem to have some pretty good classes and teachers this year but I don't know who will be in them yet.
I'm very excited about getting back into a darkroom though, I missed traditional photography over the summer.
Except I hear the photo teacher is really mean but I talked to her a couple times last year and she seemed nice.

I just know that my class schedule is really weird this year, it's called modified block or something like that.
Before we had A days and B days with four classes on each day.
Periods 1, 3, 5, 7 on A days
Periods 2, 4, 6, 8 on B days
Simple enough, right?

Now it's...
Monday: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (all periods)
Tuesday: 1, 2, 4, 5
Wednesday: 1, 3, 4, 6
Thursday: 2, 3, 5, 6
Friday: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (all periods again)
HOW WILL I REMEMBER THAT? gonk

I know how you feel! D: The first week was good, but now they made the schedule messed up.

Monday: 1,2,3,4,6,7,5
Tuesday: 2,3,4,1,5,7,6
Wednesday: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (Normal)
Thursday: 1,3,5,7,2,4,6
Friday: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 (Normal)
I just wrote it down in my notebook.
I like most of my teachers. One of them is super boring, though.

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff